Chapter 2
490 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was currently standing in the middle of her office as she evaluated my worth.

“Hmm… You have a cute but firm ass. Nice c-cup boobs. Pretty face and long brown hair…” She said before sitting down.

“5 silvers.”

“Huh?”

“You are new to the business and not that pretty, to be honest. 5 silvers, is actually being generous.”

100 bronze coins get you 1 silver and 100 silvers get you 1 gold coin. In other words, “I am only worth 500 bronze coins!”

“Yep… you will need to get 10 customers every night if you want to make a living.”

“10?”

“The house takes 3 silvers for every guy to take upstairs.”

“That means I make only 2 slivers.”

“Not really…”

“Eh?”

“You can offer extra services and make money that way.”

“Extra services?”

“The 5 slivers clients pay is for sex alone. Foreplay is not included but some like that sort of thing. You know… Blowjobs, Cosplays, Lapdances, Kissing, etc… Ah… you have long hair… You can charge them if they want to pull on it while you are doing it doggy style.”

“I see… I can charge them for that…”

“Yeah… Just remember that a majority of your income will come from repeat customers.”

“In other words, there might be times when I have to do those stuff for free.”

“You are a fast learner… I like that. Are there any other questions you want to ask me?”

“Yeah… What is this brothel rank thing?”

“Every brothel is ranked by the brothel guild. A brothel's ranking is depended on how much money they contribute to the guild. The guild subtracts 30% from all profits a brothel makes and currently, our contribution isn’t much.”

“Is that the reason we are located way back in the red-light district?”

“It is.”

“What happens if we rank up?”

“We move up the street.”

“How?”

“With magic...”

This didn’t make sense to me.

“Is this your first time seeing a space building?”

“Space Building?”

“A building made used Space magic. Haven’t you noticed that the building is bigger on the inside than the outside?”

“Really!? I didn’t notice at all.”

“Well… It’s not like you need to know this stuff. Just leave it to me and focus on getting us more customers.”

“Right,” I replied

“Now then… Do you have stamina and contraceptive blessing?”

"Umm... I don't think so..."

“Looks like we are taking a trip to the temple. Listen here, unless you are confident in your ability to sleep with many men without getting tired or pregnant… you are going to need these two blessings.”

“Ah… Understood.”

“One more thing… Here…” she said before tossing me a book.

“What is this?”

“It’s an adventure manual.”

“Why are you giving me this?”

“Most if not all your clients will be adventures. Small talk will become a vital part of your job. If you can’t understand what the adventures are talking about you will become unpopular really fast.”

Looks like I will be studying this thing.

“Furthermore, keep your ears open.”

“What do you mean?”

“Adventures come here for one of four things. Sex, Food, Alcohol and Information.”

“Information?”

“The adventuring guild has a habit of not telling adventures anything they haven't verified. This often leads to adventures going on quests under prepared. That’s why if you hear something that might save an adventure, it is best to tell them.”

“Should I charge for that?”

“What do you think?|

“Hmm… If I don’t tell the adventure and he ends up dying then I am losing a customer, but if I do tell him and the information saves his life then I may have found myself a client.”

“Nice to see that the young generations’ business sense isn’t dying.”

“But won’t the guild be angry at us for spreading unverified information?”

“Nope… It’s the opposite.”

“You mean… they want us to do it because there is no risk to them at all.”

“Yep… Furthermore, the adventures know that the information we tell them is half-baked. They will decide on their own to believe us or not.”

“I see.”

 This discussion was turning into an eye-opener. I was learning so much and came to realize that working in a brothel wasn’t just about looking pretty and spreading your legs. You needed brains too.

Maybe that is why this profession wasn’t looked down on like in my original world.

“14 other girls are working here. There is also a kitchen staff of 6. You will be serving drinks and meals when you are not entertaining a client.”

“Understood.”

“If you ever encounter someone you don’t want to entertain then you are free to refuse, just don’t make it a hobby.”

“Understood.”

“Now then… What shall we name you?”

“Name?”

“You don’t think that Tania is my real name, do you?”

“Umm…”

“Every girl has circumstances. Abusive boyfriend, parents, and other stuff. It will become hard for people you don’t want to find you if you change your name.”

“Ah… Then Superstar101.” I said with a dramatic pose. That was my line address, back in Japan.

“Sofia… It is.”

“But… that is not what I said…”

“Let’s go Sofia. A new adventure is starting at the Wow Girls brothel. she said with a smile.

13