chapter 5
292 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I brought the guy his drink, I sat next to him while ignoring his glaring wife.

“How long are you going to hold on to me?” he fumed as he tried to brush off his wife but she held on to his arm.

“I am sorry… It won’t happen again.” She said in a pleading voice.

“After all, I did for you and the kids… Wait… Are the kids even mine?” he asked

“Yes… I swear…”

“Then you won’t object if we go to the temple and check?”

“That’s umm…”

“I knew it…”

“You are misunderstanding… The first three are yours but…”

“Korra is not mine? Why… why would do such a thing? Haven’t I been a faithful husband? Haven’t I worked hard for you and our kids? Do you know how hard it was to become a D-rank adventurer? And yet… When I returned to surprise you during the festival I found you with that H-rank adventurer in our bed.”

Ah… I get the picture. Unlike most adventurers, he seems to have settled for one wife, with whom he had four children. After deciding to surprise her during the harvest of the full moon, he walked in on his wife and an H-rank having sex in their bed.

I am surprised he hasn’t hit her yet. This guy either has some serious self-control or he really likes this girl. Most likely he will forgive her, which means, I won’t be making a client out of him.

I sighed in my mind. Now that I got the general idea of what was happening it was time to make some cash and get my revenge on that woman.

Just what was this bimbo thinking? If you going to cheat, then do it with a higher-ranked adventurer. How can you cheat on a D-rank adventurer with an H-rank?

'Wait a minute? He is a D-rank?'

 “It must have been horrible…” I said seductively before cosigning up to him.

“You get away from him.” She yelled but I ignored it.

“Are you sure about that?”

“Eh?”

“You did an unthinkable crime. Betrayed your husband for another man. Surely you have to understand that a punishment is in order.”

“Punishment?”

“Or would you rather he takes his three kids and abandons you and the fourth?”

“Wait a minute… I never said anything about…”

“Hash…” I softly said before putting my figure on his lips. His expression made it clear that he had no intention to abandon his cheating wife. While I do admire a man who is willing to give a cheating woman a second chance… I admire, even more, a man who is willing to spend on me.

“Let me do all the talking. You will not regret it… I promise.” I whispered in his ear.

He did reply, but from his expressions, it seems like he was willing to trust me.

I turned my attention back to the woman.

“What kind of punishment?” she stuttered

“The cuckquean punishment of course,” I said with a smile.

After agreeing on a 3 gold coin payment, I led the two upstairs.

***

As we entered my room Maven seemed nervous. His wife, Scarlet also seemed a bit uneasy about what was about to happen but I paid her no mind.

“Sit down,” I instructed.

Maven sat on the bed but as Scarlet attempted to do the same thing I stopped her. “Where do you think you are going?”

“I…”

I didn’t wait for her to finish her words. I sat down next to Maven before planting a French kiss on his lips.

I could feel the glare from Scarlet but I ignored it.

I began to strip Maven before stripping myself while giving him a lapdance. Scarlet simply watched while standing in front of the door.

If she was thinking that her punishment was simply watching us, then she was dead wrong.

“What are you waiting for? Strip.” I instructed.

“Eh? I am joining you?” she asked with a surprised look on her face.

A devilish smile crept across my face before I stood up, “Oi… have you forgotten? This is your punishment, remember?”

“No… I… Umm…”

“Oh, I see… It's because he isn’t your lover, right?”

“No… Why would you say that?”

“You can’t fool my eyes. I am a professional after all. Had it been your lover, you wouldn’t hesitate as you are now. I guess you really hate your husband.”

“Why you?” she said angrily before Maven asked with a pale face, “Is that true?”

“No… Don’t believe this vixen… This was a mistake… Let’s go home and talk this over…”

“What is there to talk about?” I uttered before sitting on his lap. I held his hands and moved them across my naked body. “She will just lie as she has done before. She clearly has no interest in you, or she would be doing anything in her power to keep you right now.” I said before smirking at her.

She seems to understand what I was implying. If she didn’t play ball, I was not going to stop suggesting that he dumps her. She slowly began to take off her clothes.

She removed her top before removing her skirt and underwear. She was clearly embarrassed to be doing this.

I don’t know why, but I felt a feeling I hadn’t felt before. A sense of superiority.

“What did you do with your lover?” I asked Scarlet

“Eh?”

“I am going to do to your husband, the same things that you did to him.”

“What… No… I…”

“Ho!? Were they that dirty?”

“No, they weren't… I… umm...”

She was clearly lying. She probably thought that if she revealed anything, Maven would leave her on the spot.”

“Kneel!”

“Eh?”

“You can either tell us every dirty thing you did or you can blindly follow my orders,” I said with a smirk.

‘I could get addicted to this kind of stuff.’

“What will it be? Will you get on all fours, or will you talk?” I asked. It took her a short while but she eventually began to kneel before us.

“Turn towards the window,” I instructed.

She looked confused but still did as instructed. I stood up and sat on her back… basically using her as my personal chair.

I then motioned for Maven to stand up. My lapdances are amazing but it seems that seeing his wife being used as a chair made his dick get even harder.

I began to give him a blowjob while playing with his wife’s ass.

“How does it feel to have another woman suck off your husband while using you like a chair?” I teased

“Please stop… please…” she whimpered

I smacked her ass when I heard that, “Shouldn’t you be doing something else? Shouldn’t you be apologizing for cheating on him?”

“I am sorry… I swear I will never do it again…”

“Did you hear that? That is what she said, but I wonder if she is telling the truth.”

His dick was twitching. Look like our little conversation was exciting him.

I changed my position and laid on her back with my legs high.

“What will you do? Will you shove your hard dick in her? Or will you shove it in me?” I asked seductively.

Before long, I was moaning on top of his wife as he slid his dick in and out of me quickly.

“Looks like he has made his decision. How does it feel to have another woman fuck your husband on your back?”

“Please stop… Please stop…” she cried, but Maven wasn’t paying attention to her. He kept on thrusting until he blew his load inside me.

He smiled, before reaching out to kiss me. He was totally going with the flow. It was like he discovered something new and amazing.

I guess I can add fetish maker in my profile.

We spent the next couple of minutes having sex before he finally started to have sex with his wife.

The whole point of this was to cuckquean or humiliate Scarlet. So I had her lick my feet as he did her from behind.

“Ar~ra… I may have just saved your marriage, you know. Put some more effort into licking my feet.” I teased before stepping on her head.

I won’t lie. This was the best entertainment I had since coming into this world. It was a pity that it didn’t last long.

After a while, Maven was empty. He had nothing left to shoot. After resting and talking for thirty minutes, they both left.

Looks like he is going to give her another chance. However, he did make some demands, including taking a second wife. He looked at me when he said that but I had to decline. I don’t really see myself getting married in this world.

***

After seeing the two of them out of the brothel, I entered back in. I just made 300 silvers in one night. A personal record.

I decided to take a break for the night… Greed has a bad habit of hurting people. However, a voice called out to me, “Yoshihara Reina?”

Only someone from my original world would know that name. I turned towards the adventurer who called out to me.

He looked Japanese but I don’t think I know him.

“Who are you?” I asked

“We were in the same class… but I understand if you don’t remember me. I was not popular or anything… In fact, I was nerdy and unpopular…”

He started rumbling on, which kind of ticked me off.

“Oi… name.”

“Ah… Sorry… I am Nakamura Yoshii, but I go by the name Hex now.”

9