chapter 7
367 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The festival had just ended and business was back to normal. With the elven brothel now closed and the discounted brothels resuming full prices, many of our regulars returned.

While the girls whose clients went to spend their money elsewhere were super pissed, they never showed it on their faces.

'Now that's dedication to the job.'

As I chatted with a customer, a man walked into the brothel. He was someone who looked to be in his late forties.

He was clearly looking in my direction. He walked towards the bar and ordered a drink.

From there, he was taking glances in my direction which made me curious. He was giving off this strange vibe.

I notice that the other girls were taking glances in his direction. Whoever he was, he was someone important enough to attract the attention of the divas.

‘I guess that means he is out of my league.’

I turned my attention to the other guys who were around. The divas and pros were making good business today but we amateurs were struggling a bit. As I said, most of the customers had spent most of their funds during the festival.

They ordered food and drinks but hardly went upstairs.

If there is a bright side, it is that they will need to replenish their funds by taking on a quest. All we need to do is smile, play nice, and make them want to come back.

“Sofia.”

“Hmm…”

For some reason madam, Tania was calling for me.

I walked towards the bar and the man who entered was looking at me.

“Take this customer upstairs.”

“Eh? Me?”

She nodded at my question.

The man stood up from his chair and placed 2 gold coins on the bar table.

“Thanks for the drink.” He uttered

‘What the fuck? There is no way our cheap alcohol is worth 2 gold coins.’

“Shall we?” he asked before we headed up the stairs

I glanced back at madam ,who was staring at us as we headed up. I don’t know who this guy is but he seems to be someone important. Something is telling me that I better not be rude to him.

“So… This is your room huh?”

“Yes… It is small but cozy. Have I seat, while I take a quick bath.”

“No need for that.” He replied before sitting on the bed. “Hmm… Your beauty is average but unique. You don’t seem to be a local or from any nearby country.”

‘Is this some kind of interrogation?’ As I thought that I remembered the conversation I had with Hex. ‘Don’t tell me that he works for that shitty kingdom. There is no way I am being dragged to the battlefield.’

“Umm… I…”

“Ah… There is no need to answer that. I am well aware that some girls wish to keep their past hidden."

‘Just who is this guy?’

“I take it from your expression that you do not know who I am. Well, it can’t be helped. I never visit the brothels that are lower than F-rank.”

“Is that so?”

He nodded at my question.

“While I don’t work for them, I have some level of influence in the brothel guild. I am what you might call a reviewer of sorts. I am Sparrow.”

“Sparrow?”

“It’s a name I picked up doing my adventurer days, pay it no mind.”

“You were an adventurer?”

“Yes. I and my party even managed to become S-rank.”

‘Holy Cow…’

“I am officially retired and I now spend my days reviewing brothels as a personal hobby. At some point, the brothel guild started requesting I send them my reviews.”

“How did that happen?”

“One of my comrades works there and when I told him about my hobby he just asked me to do it.”

“I see…”

There was this awkward pause for a moment. I didn’t really know what to do from here.

“Umm… What would you like then? My prices are here… As you can see…” I started to go through the services I was offering while thinking, ‘I hope he doesn’t suggest a free service in exchange for a goo review.’

If he did. I would have no idea what to do. He seems legit. Refusing it might cause trouble for the brothel, but doing it for free is not my cup of ice tea.

“Hmm… for 25 silver I can get you to do anything I want?”

‘He went straight for that huh?’

“No. I will first have to hear the request. If it is something I can do then I will do it but if I can’t, then it is a no go.”

“You learnt the basics… That’s good. There was once an adventurer who paid a girl to have sex with him in the forest.”

“Eh?”

“She accepted the money without first checking his request. Not wanting to cause trouble for her madam, she went through with it, only to have a monster show up and kill her.”

“Seriously! What about the adventurer?”

“He ran away… She was a sweet girl. Always not wanting to trouble people around her.”

“You knew her?” I asked

“She worked at an F-rank brothel. I was fortunate enough to meet her once.”

“I see…”

“There is no need to show me that expression. It happened long time ago and the adventurer who caused that paid his dues.”

“Eh? He was arrested or something?”

“Or something” he replied

‘Don’t tell me he…'

As an S-rank adventurer, it wouldn’t have been too hard for him to do such a thing without leaving evidence. I am not sure if I should be impressed or scared.

“We seem to have gotten off track.” He said before placing 5 gold coins on the bed.

“I saw you doing the festival. You were lecturing two adventurers in the street.”

“Oh that… Do you have a problem with that?”

“Not at all… Some fools believe that every brothel girl should behave in the same manner but a majority of us like the unique personalities each one has. Lecturing your clients for visiting another brothel in the middle of the street, it was that kind of spunk that got me interested in you and this H-rank brothel.”

“Is that so?”

“It is.” He said before standing up. “What say you? 5 gold coins and you do what I say?”

“After telling me the story of that girl… You really think I will accept?”

“I do.” He said with a smile.

“Humph… How self-confident you are. What are you hoping to achieve?”

He didn’t answer but instead went for a kiss. Our lips waged war against each other as he slowly began to move me towards the window.

He untied the strings that held up my purple dress, letting it fall to the ground. He ran his hands across my body before reaching for the black strings that held my underwear and slowly pulled on them.

I didn’t resist his advances. He was really skilled in the art of touching a woman.

He turned me around and made me face the open window. It overlooked a small road next to the city wall. Not many people passed through here but the thought of doing it in full view of the street was very erotic.

‘Maybe I can add it as a service?’

“What are you thinking about?” he asked before slapping my ass. “Ignoring your customer. That is a minus in my review.”

“Sorry… I won't do it again,” I replied

“You really are an odd one. Getting your client to seiza, as you lecture them in the middle of the street. Such a thing deserves punishment.” He replied before smacking my ass again.

“I thought you were not bothered by that?”

“I am not, but as those boys predecessor… I feel like I should at least do this.” He said before thrusting something inside me.

‘Is that his dick? How big is that thing?’ I thought before moaning loudly

“O~ra O~ra… You are making some crazy sounds there.” He uttered.

He was totally dominating the flow of events. I could hardly do anything as a small crowd began to gather to watch our show.

I saw guys masturbating in public. They looked pathetic doing that but who am I to judge. They were doing that because they were excited to see me get manhandled by this man.

“Are you getting excited?”

“No… Why would I?”

“There is no need to lie. After all, your body is telling me all I need to know.” He said before thrusting faster. “Looks like we are going to cum together.”

“No…” I uttered in desperation but it still ended up with us cumming together.

He pulled out his dick before asking me to clean him up with a blowjob. For some strange reason, he was taking off his clothes before becoming completely naked.

‘I guess he wants a second-round.’ I concluded after seeing that his dick wasn’t going soft.

After a short while of giving him head he spoke, “Now then… I will be borrowing your shower for a bit. Make sure you bring back our clothes.”

“Eh?”

I don’t know when he did it, but he had both his and my clothes in his hand. I helplessly watched as he threw them out the window.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?”

He simply smiled before heading towards the shower.

“You can use the fans on the bed to cover yourself… Don’t worry I already had a word with your madam, she won’t interfere.” He informed me with a smile.

“Is this really a punishment for what I did to those guys or a fetish?”

“Hmm… both I guess. I already know what happened between you and them afterward. You probably did that with the intent to get those suckers to agree to pay 25 silver each for revenge. That kind of thinking really turned me on.”

“You know. I don’t remember agreeing to do anything with you.”

“Hmm… your right, however, I don’t remember you not agreeing to it either. You could have resisted more when I kissed you, but you didn’t.”

He then threw two more gold coins onto the bed.

“That should cover it.”

“Do I look like someone who will do anything for money?”

“Nope… But that's what makes this so interesting… There is no way to buy the expression on your face right now.” He said with a smirk before heading into the showers.

Thinking back, those two gold coins he gave madam were probably in preparation for this. The crowd outside was probably his doing as well.

‘He planned this from the very start. Dam this man.’

***

“Looking good Sofia.”

“That is hot.”

“Yahoo girl… Get your freak on.”

Those were some of the things the customers were saying as I walked through the bar with nothing but two Chinese-style fans covering me. It was super embarrassing, to say the least.

“Can’t you do something like that?” I heard a guy ask Ketty.

Ketty was a diva who would cost you 7 gold coins just to take her upstairs. I don’t know the services she offers but can safely assume that it wouldn’t be cheap to get her to do this.

“I will do it for 15 gold coins.” I heard her reply.

‘Seriously!? I had sex and am doing this for 7 gold coins. Life is so unfair.’

I used the back entrance through the kitchen to get outside. The crowd was clearly waiting for me.

“You were an amazing miss.”

“I haven’t fapped that much in ages.”

“Come on now. Why don’t you drop those fans for a quick peak?” One guy asked

“Sorry boys… But no free shows. Consider yourself lucky to have seen this much. However, if you want a little more then pay me a visit. It is only 5 silvers.”

“5 silvers? Really? Alright… time to take on a new quest.”

“Looks like I have been lazing about for too long. Time for another adventure.”

“I guess I have one more adventurer left in me. I will be back miss.”

I heard people in the crowd say such words before leaving.

‘What the hell was that?’

“Ho… You got them back.”

“Eh?”

When I returned to my room, sparrow was already dressed.”

“How?”

“I have an item box skill.”

“You bastard…” I replied with an angry expression, but his smirk told me that he didn’t care much.

“In any case, it seems like you did a good job of motivating those guys. Good job.”

“Those guys? Don’t tell me that the whole point of this was to get those guys to want to go on adventures.”

“It was. You may not have noticed but there are a lot of adventurers who give up on adventuring for one reason or another. If the adventurer guild ignored such people, it might lead to more adventurers being inactive or simply retiring. In this world, such a thing would probably lead to the fall of humanity.”

There was truth in what he had to say. Adventurers were…

‘Why the hell am I trying to justify what he did? This bastard used me to put on a show to motivate those guys into adventuring again.’ 

“Well then, until we meet next time.” He uttered before closing the door behind me, ‘When did he get behind me? The clothes that I was carrying are also gone. S-rank is no joke, that’s for sure. I hope I will never meet him again.’

Little did I know, just how foolish that hope was.

10