Chapter 6: Nighttime on The Road To Ivujivik
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~o0o~

That night, Quaraun woke to find himself being dragged from his bedroll. Loud cheers and taunts enveloped him as his clothes were ripped from his body. He fought his attackers, but they stripped him naked as they held him face down shoving his face into the snow.

Someone forced his legs open and someone else knelt between his thighs.

A rough, heavy hand was placed in the small of his back.

A surge of wild untamed fear came over him and he fought harder with his assaulters.

He was so busy trying to fight off the men holding his wrists and ankles that he neglected to notice the man standing over him until he straddled him.

Quaraun screamed and yelled and thrashed and kicked, but none of this did any good as any one of the men holding him down was stronger than he was, so all of them together left him completely helpless.

The Elf’s scream hung in the cold night air when he was penetrated hard, by who he didn’t know. His body went rigid and trembled with the pain and humiliation of his predicament. His rapist made no attempt to go easy on him.

Quaraun screamed as he felt his rapist pump into his ass.

Shhhh...” a familiar voice whispered into Quaraun’s long pointed ear. It was King Gwallmaiic who was on top of him, raping him. The Phooka leaned forward, hugging Quaraun, pressing his chest against the Elf’s back, and licking Quaraun ear with his long snake-like tongue as he spoke. “I is not going to hurt, Quaraun. Relax. Let it happen. It’ll be better for both of us if ya doe. Though I does na mind iffy ya don’t. I like it rough. And I can makes it hurt a lot if ya fight me.”

Let me go,” Quaraun whimpered.

While Quaraun deeply lusted for The Elf Eater’s touch, he was also terrified The Elf Eater would kill him when he got done raping him.

No, no, no. Quiet. Shhhh. Tis alright. I’ll not hurt ya. Relax. Yas a wish ya want fulfilled. I is here to grant ya wish. Shhhhh. Don’t be frightened. It’ll be over soon and ya’ll be glad it happened.”

There were too many of the King’s men holding him down while the King raped him.

With no choice but to wait until this was over Quaraun learned to take the Phooka’s entire cock until he could feel the Faerie King’s thick balls slapping against his butt cheeks. After a few minutes of agonizing pain, his body became used to this new sensation and it started to feel good.

Really good.

And that scared him even more.

He didn’t want to enjoy what was happening to him.

The feeling of pain started to subside and Quaraun focused on how good another man’s cock felt while it was deep in his ass.

After a few moments Quaraun stopped struggling.

Having anal sex with a complete stranger wasn’t like him at all, in fact, Quaraun had never had sex with anyone at all, male or female.

Quaraun was a virgin.

Quaraun hated sex.

He said so often.

Quaraun was scared of sex.

Quaraun was scared of a love of things.

But sex was very high on his list of the most terrifying things on the planet.

Yes. Quaraun kept a list of things that scared him.

He started trying to think of what was on the list.

He wanted to think of anything other than how much he was enjoying the fucking he was receiving.

But he simply could not ignore how much he was enjoying this.

Quaraun tried not to think about the fact that the creature assaulting him was known for raping Elves, moments before killing them and eating their flesh but the thought could not escape him as fear built up in the pit of his stomach.

Quaraun knew better than to give in to this, he knew he should fight, he knew he would soon be slaughtered by this gang of violent criminals, but it felt too good to try to stop them. His mind’s objection to this horribly risky scenario was being overruled by his body’s craving for more cock up his ass. He held his ass high in the air letting the Phooka fuck him.

Seeing that the Elf had stopped putting up a fight, the Faerie King pushed his men aside, and now no one was holding the Quaraun down as the Phooka continued to ride him.

Quaraun, it seemed, was a total anal slut, something he hadn’t realized he would ever be. And the Phooka loved it. Both men cried out in pleasure as they enjoyed the sensations of one another’s bodies.

Quaraun gripped his hands to the ground and pushed back hard as Gwallmaiic fucked him.

Quaraun gritted his teeth and moaned. He had never experienced anything like this before. He hadn’t known he could. He knew he didn’t like sex with females, but the thought that he could enjoy sex with another male had never crossed his mind.

Quaraun could feel his own large balls slapping up against his body as Gwallmaiic drilled deeper and harder into his bowels.

With another hard, deep thrust, the Phooka above him came down on all fours. He could feel the creature’s warm seed flowing inside him.

As another load of the Phooka’s sperm filled his bowels, Quaraun found himself shaking.

Quaraun was so close to cumming. His ass hole was wrecked from the harsh treatment and leaking cum and his orgasm that was building was turning into a painful blueballs.

Quaraun needed to cum so badly, but what the Phooka did next, suddenly brought Quaraun back to his senses as he remembered who was doing this to him and the great danger he was in of being murdered the moment the Phooka finished fucking him.

Ya likes dat pretty t’ing.” The Elf Eater whispered in Quaraun’s ear, then took hold of the Elf’s pointed ear with his teeth, tearing his earrings out and drawing blood.

Blood gushed from the wound, running down his neck and staining the snow red. The Phooka licked the blood off his neck, then began sucking more blood from the wound.

Mmm... ya tastes sooo good, pretty Sugar Pie,” the Phooka laughed.

Quaraun was shivering.

Is ya cold or frightened? Or both? What scares ya more Quaraun? That I is a monster? Or that ya wished for this? Wishes grated. Pretty lil Elf. Is not wishes ya specialty? Ye should more careful what ya wish for, eh?”

How do you get inside my head?”

I told ya before. Ya no ordinary Elf. Yis a Thullid in Elf skin. And psion brain of yars is powerful. Powerful enough that I can feel yar desires for me. Ya wishes for me. Ya wanted me here in yar bed. Now here I am. Lusty lil Elf. Ye should be more careful with ya wishes.”

Implying I should not like this?”

Aye. But ya does. Eh?”

The Phooka pulled the Elf’s cloths back on his trembling body.

This action confused Quaraun.

He became even more confused, when the Phooka once again bit him, this time on the neck, again drawing blood. Terrified that the Elf Eater was about to eat him, Quaraun once again began to struggle against his attackers.

Please let me go,” he cried out

Quaraun struggled to get up, but the Phooka had a hugging grip on him and pushed him down to the ground..

Ya wants dis.”

No!” Quaraun answered with a desperate scream.

Ya knows ya do,” the Phooka answered.

No! Stop!” Quaraun begged. “Please.”

I is no gonna hurt ya, Quaraun. I knows that what ya t’inking. Ya did’na start to fight me until I drew blood.”

Please.”

Tears were streaming down Quaraun’s face.

His heart was pounding hard in his chest.

He felt dizzy.

The world was spinning.

The Phooka continued to molest and fondle him, but Quaraun’s mind was reeling now.

Terror had seized him and he was now far to scared to enjoy the sensations any longer. Quaraun began to scream and scream and scream.

Oh, why yis so frightened?”

Gwallmaiic put his hand on Quaraun’s chest. He could feel the Elf’s heart pounding uncontrollably. Gwallmaiic leaned back off the Elf. Quaraun was hyperventilating, his mind no longer registering what was going on around him.

The Phooka lifted the Elf up into his arms and hugged him, rocking, trying to calm Quaraun back down out of the mindless fit of terror his was now in. Gwallmaiic had seen Quaraun kill the Di’Jinn. He knew how dangerous this Elf really was. He knew how little control Quaraun had over his powers when he was upset or frightened.

Gwallmaiic waved his hand and a lead crystal glass full of a bright emerald green liquid appeared in his hand. He held the glass to Quaraun’s lips.

Here. Drink dis. It’ll help. Shhhhh. Tis okay. I will no hurt ya. Yis no need to be afeared f me. I am a friend. We are no enemies.”

In spite of Quaraun’s frantic flailing, the Phooka managed to get the Elf to drink the Absinthe. After a few moments Quaraun relaxed somewhat, as the wormwood infused wine lulled him into a calmer drugged state.

The Phooka continued to hug Quaraun.

Let me go,” the frightened Moon Elf wailed. “Please let me go.”

Shhhhh! Tis alright. Lay back down un I will fuck ya again.”

No! No please! Please let me go. Please.”

The Phooka kissed Quaraun’s face.

Do no be so frightened. I likes ya. I does no seek to harm ya. I wants ya to join me un me army. Ya has great potential. I can feels it. Ya be already a great Wizard, but ya lack training. I can help ya wid dat. And ya can be me lover un share me bed. Ya’ll like dat, I can tell by how ya was acting just now whilst I was in ya. Ya a right a lil slut ya are.”

Seeing that the Elf was struggling against their King, the men once again took hold of Quaraun. Loud voices yelled obscenities over him, and harsh hands griped at his wrists and legs.

They hurt.

Quaraun kicked them, not knowing who he had kicked. But someone else quickly grabbed his leg, restraining him again.

With sudden strength, Quaraun pushed the Phooka off him.

Someone let go of a leg, which he used to kick as hard as he could, dislodging the second person that held his other leg.

He jerked his arm free, tuned and belted the person holding his wrist.

Then Quaraun scrambled to his feet and ran.

You fucking son of a bitch faced whore! He broke my frigging nose!” Quaraun heard behind him scream, but he didn’t slow down or give it a second thought.

Let him go,” Quaraun heard the Phookan leader say. “I do no want him hurt. I found out what I wanted to knows. He can not control his powers. He is very dangerous. But we need him. I gots other plans for him. He needs training. Wildfire with no control - he’ll kill us us with nothing but a wish.”

Than we should kill him now, whil...”

NO! I wants him alive. Yi will no touch him. None of ya. Not now. Not ever. Ya does na knows what he is.”

~o0o~

0