Chapter 2: Kidnapping
66 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I waited for about an hour and finally saw the girl (Ava Smith) exit a black car and two other men exited with her.

The two men didn't look that strong so I decided to wait for the girl to approach the door so that she wont notice me take out the guards.

Once she approached the door I quickly lunged at guard one with the backside of my handgun and knocked him out cold.

The other guard instantly looked at me and was about to speak, but I smacked him in the stomach and then proceeded to put him in a headlock and knock him out cold as well.

I approached the girl while she was unlocking the door and grabbed her from behind and then gagged her with cloth until she passed out.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

(Ava POV)

I woke up in a dark room, I didn't know where I was or how I got here.

All I remember is trying to unlock my door but suddenly I felt a chocking sensation and I blacked out.

I tried to move but realized I was strapped to a chair with my hands tied.

In a panic I yelled "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED."

Then I heard a cold voice behind me say "Give it up, no one comes to this warehouse."

I looked behind me and saw a young man wearing a mask, and he proceeded to say "Now then, it seems that you are awake so I can carry out my plan."

"WHERE AM I." I yelled at the strange man behind me.

"I'm pretty sure I told you before that this was a warehouse."

"WHY HAVE YOU BROUGHT ME HERE." I continued to yell at the strange man but when I asked him this he did not respond and instead started dialing a number on his phone.

I was wondering who he was calling until I heard my mom on the phone say "Hello, who is this?"

Realizing what was about to happen I tried to yell but before I could the man punched my face and my chair and me fell on the floor.

I was paralyzed, the pain in my cheek was so excruciating I wanted to die.

"I guess a rich brat like you isn't used to getting hit huh?" He muttered this to himself and I started crying.

Unable to do anything he proceeded to talk to my mother.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Authors note: If you see *(characters name)* it's to specify who's talking on the phone.

"I have your daughter with me." *(Yuki)*

"Excuse me I think you may have the wrong number..." *(Mia Smith)*

"Sigh, You are Mia Smith, your husband is Kevin Smith, and your daughter which I am currently holding hostage is Ava Smith correct?"

"...." *(Mia Smith)*

"No response huh, well who cares just come to the warehouse to the south of pure burger near your house." And come with your husband as well but just you two, If I see anyone else you can say goodbye to your daughter." *(Yuki)*

I hung up the phone after that.

I then planted a remote detonated bomb on Ava and left the warehouse to a nearby building where my son and wife were waiting.

At the top of the building I saw my son and wife holding two snipers and I walked towards them smiling.

Here goes nothing.

1