Chapter 3: Murder
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After an hour I saw the Smiths enter the warehouse.

They had an frightened expression on their look which is to be expected.

I noticed they had brought guards with them so since they broke my rule I decided to detonate the bomb on the girl.

I heard some screaming and eventually the warehouse was reduced to bits and there was nothing that remained of the Smiths.

Honestly what retards, Who brings extra people knowing that it could end their life if they brought them.

My son then looked at me and my wife and said "Should me and mom take care of the guard's?"

I agreed and then after everyone in the area was dead we decided to dispose of the bodies in our incinerator and  returned home.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

As we were walking home I noticed a cold gaze on my back, at first I thought It was nothing but then I started hearing a extra pair of footsteps.

This raised my suspicion that we were being watched so I told my family to go on ahead without me.

Behind me I saw a high school girl staring at me with blood shot eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked the girl who was still staring at me.

She replied in a raspy voice saying "I kNoW y0uR S3cReT."

Suddenly chills went down my spine.

If this girl knows then could she have possibly have seen me at the warehouse...

No that's not possible, no one goes to that side of town.

This means that she must have been following us for a while.

Wait no that wouldn't make sense because she could have confronted me about this when we killed the last person.

Then I felt my soul leap out of my body as I realized who she was.

Without giving me time to speak she spoke words that I will never forget.

"I wiLL bRiNg Y0u DoWn."

This girl, she was the daughter of my previous victim before the Smiths.

SHIT SHIT SHIT, I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD.

Instantly I realized that I was screwed.

This was a error on my part.

Well whatever I'll take care of her right here right now.

I pulled out my gun and aimed it at her.

Then 6 men surrounded me and the girl mocked me saying "You sure you want to do that Mr.Yuki?"

T-THIS BITCH.

I was outnumbered.

I lowered my weapon and right before I was going to ask her again what she wanted, she then told the men to strip me of any weapons I had so I took off my watch, and dropped my handgun and machete.

The men then took me inside of a van.

In the back of the van I smiled and thought to myself, "Oh how wonderful it is to have a pocked knife with you at all times∼"

Author note: Well I didn't expect to make 3 chapters in one day but who cares man

2