Chapter 4: Escape
44 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The van arrived at a mansion in the woods.

Honestly I don't think I could simply just take on 6 men with just a pocket knife so I decided to let them take me to the cellar where I saw a familiar face.

It was my old partner Sota.

He had a chain on his leg and his fingers were cut off.

I'm guessing they decided to interrogate him to find out info on me.

When he saw me he called out to me, "YUKI-"

He stopped himself from saying anything after my name, mostly due to guilt I presume.

Honestly I was pissed at the guy, but I mean I would probably do the same if I were in his shoes.

The guards pushed me in my room and strapped a chain on my leg that attached to a metal bed.

The name of the girl that captured me was Sekai.

I heard footsteps and then saw Sekai go the room next to mine where my old partner was being held.

I then heard Sato saying "Please spare me, I helped you capture him.

Sekai then started mocking him saying, "There's no point in letting you live, you'd just tell the police."

The man then started screaming and I heard slicing noise.

The man was breathing heavy and started cursing her out in his final breaths.

"Ahhh now the floors dirty." Sekai said this to herself out loud.

She then left the cellar and I was left in the room with a corpse in the room next to me.

Their were two men standing outside my room so I decided to wait until they left which would probably be at night.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Once it was nightfall I decided to try to free my leg from the chain.

I took my pocket knife out my bag and searched the room for something I could use my pocket knife on.

I noticed on the chain on my leg that there was a small hatch on the side of it.

Immediately I started to jab my pocket knife inside of it until it finally freed my leg from the chain.

Ok, I've taken care of the chain part so now all that remains is to lure a guard in here tomorrow.

Then at morning I pretended I was not feeling well and as soon as one of the guards entered the cell to check on me I jabbed my knife up his eye and started to twist it around.

The man started screaming.

"HELP!" The guard yelled this and the other guard came inside to see what was happening.

The Guard that had his eye stabbed stumbled on the floor and was screaming.

The second guard looked at his friend and started to panic.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH." He yelled at me and pulled out his hand gun and aimed it at me.

"YOU FUCKER I'LL PUT THIS BULLET RIGHT BETWEEN YOUR EYES."

"Mmmm, go ahead and do it then."

"W-WhAT, DON'T MOCK ME."

I approached the guard and right as he was about to shoot I knocked the gun out his hands.

I picked up the gun and started stabbing him  in his legs with my pocket knife.

"AHHHHHH!" The guard continued to scream while their were tears forming in his eyes.

"Weren't you gonna shoot me?"

"...."

"Answer me, WERE YOU NOT GOING TO PUT THIS GUN AGAINST MY HEAD JUST LIKE THIS."

I then proceeded to put the gun in-between his eyes.

"WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET NOW, WERE YOU NOT GOING TO PULL THIS TRIGGER JUST LIKE THIS AND WATCH MY BRAINS SPLATTER ON THE FLOOR?"

Realizing what was about to happen the man started to scream and plead with me.

"P-PLEASE DONT TO THIS, IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SO-"

Before he could continue saying anything I pulled the trigger and his brains splattered against the wall.

Well, time to deal with sekai.

I walked out of the cellar and up the stairs and entered the room where sekai was drinking tea like some sort of princess.

She instantly noticed me and threw a knife at my leg.

H-HOW DID SHE KNOW

My leg was bleeding before I knew it.

I tumbled on the floor and she walked up to me and said, "I kind of expected this to happen, but I guess since you escaped all I can do is end your life now."

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU WOMAN."

I pulled out the gun I got from the deceased guard and she kicked it out my hands immediately.

She then came closer.

I still could not get up yet so I waited for her to come close and then, *stab*.

I stabbed her with my pocket knife right in her foot.

She started screaming and tumbled back.

I used this time to pull the knife out my leg.

"IT HURRRTTSSS, IT HURRRTS SO MUCH."

Without wasting a second I crawled up to her and repeatedly stabbed her chest hands and feet.

*stab*

"STOP PLEASE STOP"

"NO CAN DO."

*stab*

"MMMM, IM SORRY IM SORRY PLEASE."

"A bit too late to be saying that now eh?"

I then slit her throat.

Blood was gushing out of her body.

After a while I saw the light in her eyes leave.

I realized she was dead and wrapped her shirt around my wound.

I then walked out of the mansion with a bloody pocket and fully blood stained clothes.

2