Chapter 5: Haruka Tanaka
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Haruka Tanaka's Backstory)

Authors note: If you don't remember who Haruka Tanaka was, it's the mc's son. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't remember him since I put little to no interactions between mc and his family. Listen guys I'm working on it.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Ever since I was a kid I've always hated my father.

He never gave my mother or me even a moment of attention.

He just ate breakfast, left the house for work, and came back home and slept.

He never spoke to us or anything.

He just kept doing this same cycle.

Or at least that's what I thought.

One night around midnight I heard my mother greet someone from the door.

It was a man that looked to be in his 50's.

My mother and the man walked towards my mother's room flirting with each other.

"Is mom cheating on dad?" I thought this was the case as I made way to my mother's room to see what was happening.

But then I remembered that dad was in the house tonight so then why did mom decide to invite someone over knowing this.

Before I could ponder about this any more I looked into my mother's room and saw the man pushing her down on the bed and kissing her all over.

I felt uncomfortable at the sight I was watching.

My mother then started moaning as the man started getting more aggressive while touching her crotch and chest.

"You like this don't you?"

"N-No I don't."

"But your p*ssy says otherwise."

"Please don't s-say such v-vulgur things.

The man then started unzipping his pants, but suddenly-

The closet door flew open and my father walked over to the man with a dagger in his hand.

My mind went blank after seeing my father holding a weapon while approaching my mother and the man.

The man then realized what was about to happen and started pleading with my father to not hurt him.

"O-Officer Yuki!" "W-Wait sir p-please I didn't know she was married."

"Ohhh, so I'm guessing you didn't see the many pictures of me and my wife and child?"

"T-That-"

Before he could say anything more my father stuck the dagger straight in his throat.

He then pulled it out of his throat and blood gushed out every where.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

No, I didn't want to believe it.

"Oh that fat old fuck thought he could get some of my p*ssy."

My mother was mocking the man who was now dead and laying flat on the ground.

"Thanks for helping me kill this guy dear, he has been a real pain in the ass ever since he started suspecting me of being the source of the serial killings."

"You're welcome dear, just remember your promise about eating me up tonight∼"

Before I could hear anything more I ran back to my room and couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

When it was time for breakfast me, mom, and dad all sat down at the table and I was so scared that I didn't talk at all.

My dad then said something that shook me down to the core.

"Haruka, you know don't you."

"Wait dear that's impossible, I mean there's no way he saw us."

I froze up.

I just wanted to get out of this situation as fast as possible.

"He's not saying anything huh, I guess he does know."

I ran out the house and took the bus to get to school.

The rest of the day in school I couldn't stop thinking of what happened last night and at breakfast.

When I returned home all the lights were off.

I called out to my mom and dad but nobody replied.

As I walked towards the kitchen I heard a bang noise.

My vision became blurry.

I realized I had been hit by something.

I collapsed onto the floor and blacked out.

I woke up in the basement tied up.

My mom and dad were standing Infront of me.

"MOM, DAD, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

"Oh well you see, since you figured out our little secret were gonna have to make you stay here until were sure you can't tell anybody."

"WAIT, GUYS PLEASE THIS IS ABSURD!"

"Yeah I guess it is huh, I'd be damned if it wasn't."

"Well we have to go now, so goodbye son."

They locked me in the basement and left.

Days went by.

Each time they visited me I slowly stopped resisting.

They would hurt me if I did resist.

I was so scared.

In the end I couldn't take it anymore and gave in.

In my last day in the basement they gave me an offer.

"We'll let you leave the basement, if you agree to help us with our secret."

Immediately I accepted.

I lost my will to resist.

I was so afraid they would hurt me again.

In the end I got used to killing people.

If I killed I wouldn't be hurt.

And that was fine by me. 

0