Chapter 6: A very strange man indeed.
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well shit, where am I right now?"

I had literally no fucking clue where I was after I left the mansion.

My leg hurted like hell and I felt dizzy.

Well so much for my grand exit.

I walked back in the mansion and tried to find where this place was located.

After some digging around I found out the location of this place, but I still don't have my phone so I had to take the painful option.

I looted sekai's corpse.

I found a flip phone and dialed in my home phone number so my wife could pick me up.

She picked up and I told her my location and a brief summary of what happened.

"Umm so basically I was kidnapped by a creepy high school girl and I managed to escape with only a wound in my leg." (Yuki)

"Well, Im guessing you need me to pick you up?" (Yui)

"Yes please." (Yuki)

"*Sigh* Ok I'll be there in a bit." (Yui)

*Line disconnects*

"Huh, I guess having a family has it's uses as well."

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Once I arrived back home I washed my clothes and took a shower.

The next day I ate breakfast and left home and head to the station for work.

At the police station the chief had something important to tell us.

"As you know, the serial murder cases are increasing."

"About seventeen people including the Smith's died at the warehouse explosion, and about three died at the Roswell's residence yesterday."

"Now that the Smith's have gotten involved in this shenanigans it's inevitable that we avoid taking action."

"We will be focusing on this case as much as we can now, hopefully we can bring this phsyco down before this situation gets worse."

"Unit A will be getting a new leader."

My unit was unit A.

I wonder what type of person this guy was.

"Well enough of my rambling on, it's time the new leader to be introduced."

Then the door opens and a strange looking man with white hair enters the room and stands in-front of me and the other officers.

"Nice to meet you all, my name is Taichi Suzuki."

"Let's take down this motherfucker∼"

As he said that he wore a huge grin on his face.

There was something about this guy that made me feel uneasy.

It's not that he was enthusiastic about taking me down, or that he has a slightly creepy appearance.

It was the fact that he was staring right at me the entire time.

Even when I focused my eyes on something else, I could still feel his eyes piercing through me.

I realized this guy knew something and that I would have to take care of him soon.

While I felt uneasy, something was rising deep inside me.

A feeling of excitement from the situation rose within me and filled my body.

This will be fun.

"Well, things just got interesting." Taichi muttered this while still staring at me.

Ah so that's how it is huh.

Well Taichi, if this is what you want then without further ado let the game of cat and mouse begin.

0