Chapter 20 – Next Day {Edited}
8.3k 5 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What do I do now?

 

It was the afternoon of the next day.

 

It had been some time since the events of the last night. I had already calmed down enough to think properly about what I should do to solve this situation.

 

The image of what happened at that moment still was engraved in my mind.

 

The instant that Yuria realized that I was awake it was like time had stopped completely. Neither of us knew what to do. She had a completely shocked expression and I had no idea what to do at that moment.

 

Yuria was the one who broke that stalemate.

 

She fled.

 

By the time I processed what just happened, it was already too late. She had already left my bedroom, practically slamming the door in the process.

 

I wanted to go after her, but I didn’t know what I should do to deal with the situation.

 

The situation in which I found myself right now was drastically different from the original story.

 

In the original story, Yuria submitted to the protagonist rather quickly, but that was a combination of both of her daughters already having established a relationship with the him and being reminded by the protagonist, even if unintentionally, of her past actions while modeling.

 

In that story even if Yuria would try to stop what the three siblings were doing it was most likely going to result in a fissure in their family, which eventually would lead to their family being completely broken.

 

As a result, she simply went with the flow and let the protagonist indulge himself with her and her daughters. It was purely a sexual relationship, twisting completely the family dynamic.

 

This time however things were different.

 

Not only her daughters were not involved at all, but she was the one who took action first not the protagonist, that is me. It was to be expected that she would panic imagining the possible consequences of her actions.

 

I spend some time after she left trying to figure out a way to solve this predicament, but I wasn’t exactly in the best state of mind to solve anything.

 

After having released so much more semen than I usually do, a result of a novel experience, I could feel the drowsiness starting to dominate me, clouding my mind and making it impossible to think clearly.

 

I might have been in the ‘sage mode’ that comes with post-orgasm for some people, but that situation was extremely unique when compared to everything that happened to me during both of my lives. Not only that but I never had any kind of experience in the romantic area.

 

I was in completely unknown territory.

 

After waking up I also spend some time trying to figure out what to do, but since I still couldn’t reach a decision I simply went back to my usual routine.

 

I ate my breakfast earlier than the others, something that I don’t usually do, to avoid an awkward situation right at the beginning of the morning.

 

After doing my daily exercises I felt a little more relaxed. I couldn’t really explain but spending most of my energy and pushing the muscles of my body to their limit always helped me to relax for some reason.

 

After finishing my exercises I spent the rest of the morning in my bedroom, pondering about what happened the previous night.

 

I didn’t reach a good enough solution, so I just went to eat my lunch as usual. The air of the lunch table was awkward, to say the least. On the surface, it was normal as usual but I could see in Yuria’s face that she was doing everything in her power to keep herself together. Luckily it didn’t seem like Anna-nee or Rina noticed anything different from the usual, so I finished my meal and went back to my room.

 

Arriving there I started to ponder again about what happened yesterday, revising what I already knew and what lead me to my conclusions.

 

Yuria’s reaction to what I had done was much more intense than I had expected, which resulted in the current situation.

 

What I had done?

 

I had smeared one of my underwear in semen.

 

I had done that with the only objective to confirm if my suspicion in regards to something I had noticed in the original story of Yuria, and thanks to the events of last night not only I had confirmed it but I also learned that her situation was even more intense than I had originally imagined.

 

What was the situation that I was talking about it?

 

She had a semen fetish.

 

In her original story, despite having many factors that lead her to surrender herself to the protagonist's advances, the final and possibly most important straw was the fact that the protagonist had cummed directly onto her face.

 

The moment that happened Yuria reminisced to her old days as a model, a time of her life in which she would immerse herself in debauchery with a certain frequency I assume.

 

I was expecting that by making her first notice my cum stains and being in the presence of its smell she would slowly start to see me as not only a child she was taking care of but as a man. When she flinched at my actions last night, before going to sleep, I initially thought that she was just caught by surprise and was still partially reacting as a result of my underwear.

 

But as it turns out the smell of my cum affected her much more than I had initially imagined.

 

Normal semen obviously wouldn’t affect someone so much. Even if Yuria was more sexually frustrated than I could imagine she certainly wouldn’t do what she did right on the first night she smelled it.

 

The current situation is a result primarily of my skill [Pheromone Aura(Passive)]. According to the information provided by the system, this skill affected not only the pheromones that my body released but all the substances that originated from my body.

 

Saliva.

 

Sweat.

 

Piss.

 

And of course, semen.

 

All the substances in my body would have a faint aphrodisiac effect, affecting all women that either taste or smell any of those bodily substances.

 

Yuria was already sensitive to semen thanks to her semen fetish, so when combining that with my semen, which was enhanced thanks to my skill, it resulted in what happened last night.

 

*knock*knock*knock*

 

I heard the sound of someone knocking on my door while I was thinking about what to do. I couldn’t come to a completely satisfying decision so I decided to just put this subject aside for now and deal with whatever was on the other side of the door.

 

“Come in”

 

The door opened and my two sisters, Anne-nee and Rina entered the room.

 

“H-hi Onii-chan”

 

“Hey Taka-chan”

 

The two of them were dressed in casual clothes, but not the kind they usually wear when inside the house. That obviously meant they were going out of the house for some reason.

 

“We are going to the house next door to spend some time with Yurika. Want to come with us?” asked Anna-nee.

 

Anna-nee had a completely carefree and relaxed expression but Rina had a slightly nervous look. It seemed to me that she still was a little nervous about what we did yesterday.

 

...wait, if they are going next door then...

 

An idea formed in my head. It wasn’t something that I was completely confident in doing it, but if I couldn’t reach a completely satisfying solution to my current dilemma then the only choice left for me was to make a gamble.

 

A dangerous gamble in my opinion.

 

“Nah, I’ll think I’ll stay here. I’m feeling a bit tired so I’ll take a nap”

 

“Are you sure?” asked Anna-nee.

 

“Yeah, I’m sure. You two go have fun”

 

“Okay then. See you later” said Anna-nee.

 

“Mn” nodded Rina.

 

It was strange to see Rina acting so meek since she usually was a bundle of energy.

 

Before they left the room I asked them one last question, as I had just remembered about it.

 

“Oh wait. By the way, where is Mom right now?”

 

“She’s cleaning the living room. It looked like she was going to take some time to finish it” responded Anna-nee.

 

“Okay, until later” I said to them.

 

Once they left my room I waited for roughly five minutes to leave myself, but I wasn’t going to the neighbors.

 

I was going to the living room.

 

I breathed deeply, trying to calm my nerves, and started to head to Yuria’s current location.

 

I could just pray for this bet to work.

 

No guts, no glory.

106