Chapter 27 – A New First(♥) {Edited}
9.2k 9 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Takashi’s POV)

 

The first thing that I noticed was a soft and warm sensation located in my lower half.

 

It was pleasant and novel to me.

 

It almost instantly chased away the tiredness that I was feeling from waking up.

 

As I opened my eyes, I was greeted with an incredible image, so similar with last night and so different at the same time.

 

In front of me was Yuria, her blouse nowhere to be seen and her breasts completely enveloping my manhood.

 

I was at the end of a morning titjob.

 

I was completely elated with the situation, being woken by such an incredible experience. I couldn’t even be sure if this was really real or a dream that my hormone-dominated teenage mind was having as a result of what happened last night.

 

I mean, I have memories of a previous life but my body was that of a boy that barely entered his teens. How can I not be carried away by my hormones sometimes?

 

Her breasts were not only soft and pleasant to feel against my skin, but they were also big enough to cover my shaft without leaving not even the head in sight. The way she was moving would allow only the tip to be rarely seen, and every time that happened she would lick it, giving me even more pleasure than I could take.

 

My dick might be bigger than average, but it wasn’t so much that her twin mountains couldn’t hide it.

 

It was too much stimulation for the morning...

 

...and was loving every second. 

 

“Ughnn...”

 

The moment I let escape a groan for the first time Yuria lifted her filled of vision, looking directly at my face but not stopping to move her great mounds for not even a second.

 

“Ara ara, look who just woke up♪” she said merrily.

 

She wore a calm and almost serene smile. It was completely at odds with what she was doing.

 

And somehow made that vision even more erotic than already was.

 

“It’s impossible to... argh... not wake up... ughhuu... with this stimulation” I said, in the middle of groans and grunts.

 

Seeing me trying to endure that pleasure-filled experience seemed to have pleased Yuria because she simply giggled at my response.

 

“Hehehe, good. That was my intention in the first place” she said while changing the pace of her movements.

 

Her movements before were rhythmic, following a certain speed and pressure, but now they were more erratic. She started to change the speed at which moved her breasts up and down and would often strengthen and weaken the pressure applied around my rod almost as if randomly.

 

I was on cloud nine at this point.

 

Obviously being pleasured by a woman with such big assets in such a way was I dream of mine, but I didn’t expect that it would happen so soon.

 

That combined with the fact that I just woke up made it impossible for me to hold out for much time.

 

I could already feel that my ‘poor’ little brother was reaching his limit, so I tried my best to distract Yuria so as to make that moment last for a little longer.

 

“So last night... arghh... wasn’t a dream... urgh... after all”

 

“No, it wasn’t”

 

“Does that mean...”

 

“Honey, I know what you’re trying to do, but we can’t take too much time on this. So I’ll have to finish this immediately”

 

She started to change her position and for a fraction of a second, I thought that she was going to simply leave me hanging. Instead, she changed the way her breasts were squeezing, leaving the head of my shaft exposed for her to suck it.

 

“Ohhhhhhh....”

 

I could contain my voice. She was pleasuring me with double the previous intensity. The sensation of her voluminous mounds, the warm breath inside of her mouth, and the way she licked and stimulated me were too much to bear.

 

I continued to be bombarded with so much pleasure for just a few more seconds until...

 

*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*SPLURT*

 

...I finally exploded.

 

As the pressure of holding back from releasing faded, I couldn’t help but simply watch as Yuria was sucking taking every bit of my sperm in her mouth.

 

She didn’t flinch for even a second, her eyes closed as if concentrating in the feeling and her cheeks swelling and shrinking from receiving and swallowing the foreign substance in her mouth.

 

“Mhn...”

 

She moaned from my spunk every time I felt my penis releasing a new amount of semen, making it evident that she was thoroughly enjoying having that pass through her throat.

 

After a little more than twenty seconds, she finally released my manhood from her mouth.

 

She simply looked at me smiling, evidently content with what she had just done. She licked her lips slowly and audibly, creating a very erotic scene for me to contemplate.

 

I felt my throat become dry from that gesture. I had just cummed and my dick was starting to get soft, but that gesture was enough for me to feel it getting hard again.

 

“Hehehe♪”

 

Yuria just giggled, evidently amused by my reactions to her gesture. She clearly was teasing me on purpose.

 

“I wish we could continue and there are a few things that we should talk about as well, but I don’t want to increase the risk of Anna and Rina catching us in this situation even more, so it might be best for you to go to your room right now”

 

...I wanted to disagree but unfortunately, she was right.

 

Having the two of them catch us in the act right now would cause nothing but trouble.

 

“...I guess you’re right” I said, not trying to hide the disappointment in my voice. I mean, why should I bother? She certainly is aware that I want to continue right now anyway.

 

Hearing my response she smiled kindly and warmly at me. But before I could move or say anything, she closed her face to mine and gently caressed my face with one of her hands.

 

“But before that, there’s something that you should do, isn’t there?” she said that and then stayed completely quiet, just staring at my face with obvious expectation.

 

That phrase caught me completely off guard. I had no idea what she was expecting me to say or do at this moment.

 

For a few seconds, I tried to come up with a solution for that conundrum, until finally, an idea came to mind.

 

It was something so silly that I actually believed it wasn’t exactly what she was expecting, but no other idea came to mind.

 

“Morning Yuria” I said.

 

...apparently, that was the right answer, because her smile only broadened from an obvious happiness.

 

“Morning Takashi”

122