Chapter 48 – End of Deja Vu
5.5k 7 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Where’s Rina?” asked Yurika.

 

“She’s doing her homework” answered Anna-nee.

 

“Still? I haven’t seen her in more than a week. Can’t she rest just a little bit?” asked Yurika, a little crestfallen for not seeing my little sister.

 

“Unfortunately no. Mom is really pressuring her to end it soon” said Anna-nee.

 

Yurika looked downwards, clearly saddened with the prospect of not seeing her new friend any time soon.

 

Anna-nee became flustered, not sure on how to make Yurika feel better.

 

Despite have met only recently Yurika and Rina had already become friends.

 

It was surprisingly fast.

 

“Don’t be like that. She will probably finish it in two or three days” I said.

 

“...really?” asked Yurika.

 

“Really”

 

“Y-yes! Without doubt. Once Rina gets motivated, there’s nothing impossible for her” said Anna-nee, jumping on the opportunity lift Yurika’s spirit.

 

At that Yurika finally smiled again, looking to be in a better mood.

 

“O-oh, sorry for my behavior. I didn’t meant to-” tried to apologize Yurika, only now noticing how she acted.

 

“That’s alright. You two did seen to be having a good time together” said Anna-nee.

 

“It really did” I said.

 

“Thank you” said Yuria, with clear relief.

 

“By the way, can you show me that now?” asked Anna-nee.

 

“Sure, just give me one moment” said Yurika, getting up and leaving for her room.

 

She was clearly in a better mood then before, although not completely happy as well. It seemed like Yurika wanted to be with all of us, causing her to grow dejected when one or two of us were absent.

 

Apparently she was just as dejected when I didn’t appeared as well, according to my sisters. It was nice to now that she was valuing my presence, although a little vexing that she got sad from one of us been missing.

 

“Takashi, while I still have you, do you know why Rina is so invested in her homework recently?” asked Anna-nee.

 

“Isn’t because mom was about to take her things if she didn’t finish it?” I suggested.

 

“Even that wouldn’t be enough. I was already expecting Rina to be mopping and depressed from being deprived from her phone when school start again” said Anna, like it was obvious.

 

She really knew Rina well. Even if threatened Rina would likely just put off the homework until school start again.

 

We were currently in Yurika’s house. It was past noon, almost evening, and her parents were out of the house, but probably not for long.

 

It’s been twelve days since I made my deal with Rina.

 

The time limit I gave her to finish her homework was about to reach it’s deadline, but I wasn’t that much worried about it. I have being checking her progress daily and my estimate that she would finish in a few days wasn’t wrong. She had made a lot of progress.

 

That obviously wasn’t the only thing I’ve done though.

 

The next day after my first time with Yuria I was terrified after waking up. I had sprayed my seed inside of her, something that my pleasure drowned teenager brain hadn’t processed when it happened, so I obviously was left scared with the prospect of becoming a father so soon. I wasn’t thinking properly at the time and I wasn’t really against the idea of having a kid of my own, but it was just too soon.

 

I could only curse myself for not having bought [Fertility Control] before.

 

Fortunately my fears was for nothing. Yuria shortly informed that she was on the pill. Apparently she had bought them the last time she went out before that night, expecting that we might do something eventually.

 

I was filled with relief and vexation that she manage to tease me again so easily.

 

After that my days became a lot more active.

 

My time was almost completely filled, divided between spending my time with Anna-nee and Yurika, making sure that Rina was doing her homework properly and spending most of my nights with Yuria.

 

After my first time I was a much more attentive ‘student’, doing my best to learn everything that I could on how best to please a woman.

 

During most of our time intimate Yuria was the one in charge, even if at first glance I was the one in command She was no longer completely dominated by her lust. She was properly teaching me what I should do, how and when to tease, increase or decrease my strength and speed, and so on.

 

I did not manage to make her climax as intensely as the first night. She didn’t said anything about it, but I could easily figure out the reason, which is why I never asked about it. On our first time together Yuria was filled with might be years, or at least months, of repressed sexual urges that never were released, not even by masturbation, so the first time she reached the peak of pleasure in a long time was inevitably easier for her to reach, even if cause by a inexperienced virgin like me.

 

But now that she had reached there it wasn’t going to be so easy for me to make that happen again. It probably would take me some time to be good enough to make that happen again.

 

But I wasn’t really bothered by the current situation anymore. If it meant that in the future I could be a better lover to my women then I was willing to accept to be in a more passive role for the moment. I just had to make sure to not get used to this situation.

 

The thing of all of this is that, very soon, I would be able to buy a new skill again. The current restrictions that the system had made it impossible for me to easily buy a skill, but with the amount of effort I was doing I manage to reach this point surprisingly quick.

 

I intended to buy a new skill after my time with Yuria tonight.

 

Yurika was coming back with her room, holding a vase with her. In that vase was a small tree, so well groomed that even a novice like me could notice.

 

“So you really have a bonsai tree with you” said Anna-nee in wonder.

 

“Hm. I’ve always liked plants, so I asked mom and dad to give me one” said Yurika, with a hint of pride in her voice.

 

“Isn’t difficult to take car of it?” I asked.

 

“Not really. If you now the details, it’s surprisingly easy” said Yurika.

 

I stared at the little tree, just imagining if it was really that easy to take care of it. Anna-nee was admiring the little plant at my side, admiring the work that Yurika had put in taking care of the plant.

 

Yurika had commented that she had this tree on her last visit to my house, and it looked like she was dying to show us. It’s probably why she was so easily dejected after learning that Rina wouldn’t be coming.

 

Neither me or Anna-nee were particularly interested in the little plant but, like the polite people we were, we wanted to make sure that our new friend was having as much fun as possible with us, so we asked to see.

 

“Hm? It looks like one of it’s side is a little uneven. You two mind if take care of it now?” asked Yurika.

 

“Not at all” said Anna-nee.

 

“Of course not” I said.

 

She went back to her room and came back with a few tools, that it looked like a small scissor and a small shovel for me.

 

She started to groom the plant. I could not help but to just stare at her, a peaceful expression on her face and a content smile on her lips.

 

‘She really does look- Hm?’

 

As she continued to tend to that tree I felt that sense of deja vu again, but this time it was much stronger then before.

 

‘Why is that I feel this? It’s not like I haven’t- Wait!’

 

Suddenly I felt like two images were overlapping. It was like my brain was making associations of it’s similarities.

 

And that’s when it finally clicked in my head.

 

I finally understood why Yurika felt so familiar.

 

But a small part of me wished that I haven’t.

87