Chapter 53 – Older Sister Struggle (♥)
6.1k 4 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Anna’s POV)

 

I could not stop myself.

 

I rubbed my clit, pinching and squeezing constantly, trying to make the tingling sensation it gave to me to prolongue.

 

I played with one of my boos, teasing my nipple and changing the shape of my flesh, enjoying the feeling of electricity flowing through me.

 

My body was hot all over. I could barely hold back my voice from leaving my mouth. I was deeply ashamed of myself but couldn’t stop to please myself.

 

“Haah♥... Haah♥... Haah♥...”

 

My hands were moving on their own. I was addicted to this feeling.

 

I stopped to tease my clit and inserted my fingers in my cave. The sensation of something foreign entering there was something novel and familiar at the same time.

 

This wasn’t the first time I was masturbating.

 

I had orgasmed four times already, but I couldn’t stop myself from wanting more.

 

I was addicted to this feeling. I could only think in feeling pleasure.

 

I used my fingers to stimulate my vaginal walls, stimulating different spots of pleasure.

 

When one finger wasn’t enough I put another, and the another. I wanted to put one more, but a part of me was afraid that I might get hurt so I stopped at three fingers.

 

I started to move my fingers in and out, pleasing my pussy with my finger-fucking and stimulating my chest with my other hand.

 

I could not stop myself. Pleasure was the only thing in my mind. The sensation of something entering me and making me feel full was incredible. I wanted to feel that sensation more and more.

 

My fingers were moving fast and furiously, producing sloshing and wet sounds in my drenched pussy so loud that I was certain that the entire neighborhood was listening.

 

But I didn’t care.

 

I just wanted to prolong that feeling.

 

At that moment a face appeared in my mind, and my fingers accelerated.

 

“Haah♥... Haah♥... Haah♥... Haah♥... Haah♥... Haah♥...”

 

My body was hot and sweaty, my mind was in overdrive. I imagined myself in any different situations. I was doing so many different things, so many erotic and depraved things that it was impossible to put them into words.

 

All the while that face was in my mind, fulling my imagination. I found myself thinking about the person as the source of pleasure in all of these scenarios. In every possible scene in my min, that person was present.

 

I could not think of nothing and anybody else.

 

I felt myself tensing up. I felt something building up again, getting bigger and bigger without top.

 

Finally my body reached it’s limit again and...

 

“HHHHGGGNNNNNNN♥♥♥...”

 

...I orgasmed again.

 

My body tensed, my back arched. I felt a stream of liquid leave from between my legs, like I was peeing bout I wasn’t. I was relieved, like a dam had being broken inside of me.

 

I was breathing heavily, the sound of air leaving and entering my mouth the only thing in my ears.

 

I could still feel the aftershock of orgasming.

 

I was on bed bed, to tired to get up. I just lift my head a little, trying to gauge the mess that I made.

 

There was a not so small puddle between my legs. To someone that didn’t knew better it looked like I had just peed myself.

 

The thought of someone thinking that mortified me.

 

‘...I have to clean this in secret’

 

I would have to hide my bed clothes and clean it when mom or anyone was around. That would be very difficult, but the idea of someone finding out what I did was just to much mortifying.

 

‘How did this happened?’

 

Of course I knew the answer for that question already.

 

It was all my little brother, Taka-chan, fault.

 

He was the one who woke these feelings on me.

 

I resented him for it.

 

I was glad that he did it.

 

I wanted to hide it form him.

 

I wanted his help in dealing with this.

 

I had those conflicted feeling and many more inside of me. I could barely face him properly these days, afraid that he might figure out what I have been doing.

 

It all started roughly a month ago.

 

For some reason one day I found myself looking at Taka-chan without even thinking. I started to found his presence calming and exciting, like it somehow he had changed without me realising from one day to another.

 

I felt my face growing a little hot when I was around him. My heart would beat a little stronger.

 

I never felt that before with him. Maybe I was starting to view him as a man.

 

I first thought that these feelings would go away. I was his sister, so I couldn’t just starting seeing my little brother like that. If I give time than maybe these feeling would go away.

 

But them, two weeks ago, he kissed me.

 

I could barely think after that.

 

I tried to take that moment out of my mind, but that prove to be impossible.

 

One day I was showering and, while thinking about that moment, the places that I touched many times before suddenly become sensitive. Touching them stimulated me like they never had before.

 

And that’s when I touched myself for the first time.

 

I masturbated and orgasmed for the first time while in the shower.

 

It’s not like I was unfamiliar with the concept. Mom already had the ‘talk’ with me, but I never felt curiosity about it. I never felt any urge to experience that action.

 

But after that kiss, and after touching myself for the first time, I could not stop of wanting to feel that more and more.

 

It only got worst with my little brother actions. He started to freely touche and caress me and Rina-chan without restraint. Groping my chest, my butt, pulling me without care and sometimes kissing me before I could react.

 

Mom for some reason didn’t do anything about his actions. She would just laugh it off and say it wasn’t a big deal. She was just accepting his actions as if they were nothing to be concerned about.

 

Why was she acting like that?!

 

I wanted him to stop, but at the same time I didn’t wanted him to stop.

 

The sensation of his hands on my skin. The strange but sweet aroma that I suddenly started to notice on him. His presence that became calming and exhilarating at the same time.

 

Thanks to that I could barely pass the day without having my imagination going wild. I endured the day and, once alone in my room at night, I pleasured myself without restraint, with the face of my little brother always coming to my mind.

 

‘How am I going to deal with this?’

 

School was going to start again tomorrow. I was afraid what Taka-chan might do to me at school, that he might act the same way as he does at home nowadays.

 

That thought mortified me, but also excited me.

 

The image of Taka-chan taking me, hugging me, kissing in front of everyone, as if claiming me as his, surged in my head.

 

My body started to heat up, and my hands started to go to my pleasure spots again.

 

‘Damn!’

 

I could only curse myself, filled with dread and anticipation for tomorrow, while wanting to feel pleasure again.

 

It was not the first time, and probably wouldn’t be the last.

 

I could only hope that tomorrow or after I didn’t do anything that I might regret.

88