Volume 2 – Chapter 70 – A Steamy Night (♥)
5.3k 7 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hah, hah, hah, harder Takashi♥. Don’t hold back♥! Thrust it harder♥!” said Yuria.

 

I plunged my hard rod inside her, thrusting faster in response to her words. My body was heating up from excitement from this wicked and wild pleasure, the tight squeeze of her pussy on my dick.

 

I never got tired from that sensation, the softness and smoothness of her perfect skin on my hands, the way her mounds of flash bounced and juggled with every thrust I made, the wetness and juiciness of her pussy as my cock rammed fast and strong, creating loud sloshing sounds through the room.

 

My mind was filled with that depraved delight. The thought of me fucking such a beautiful woman while me still being little more than a child caused me only to be more aroused with each second.

 

“Yes, yes, yes, Takashi♥!” howled Yuria in pleasure, her pussy squeezing me o tight that might break my rod “Push your cock into me♥. Make my cunt take your shape♥.”

 

“Fuck, this so hot!” I groaned in delight, pounding her as hard as I could “I’m about o flood you again.”

 

“That’s okay Takashi!” moaned Yuria, her eyes narrowing in delight “I want to feel more of it♥! I want to cum while you fill me with your seed♥!”

 

Her words made me groan in excitement. I pounded hard and fast, burying my cock to the hilt into her. Her pussy gripped and squeezed me in pleasure, trying to milk me from my baby seed with all of its strength.

 

Yuria’s eyes were filled with passion and lust as she stared at me. It was clear she was enjoying this moment as much as I was. Her hips were gyrating and bending upwards, meeting my own hips with each thrust I made. Her flesh gripped around me with such strength that it could fool someone into thinking she was a virgin.

 

I went for her lips and she reciprocated with fervent enthusiasm. The kiss deepened with our tongues entangling with each other, both of us moaning in passion and lust impossible to truly explain. The only annoyance was the difference in our heights, making me have to turn upwards a little to properly savor her juicy lips and dexterous tongue.

 

She threw her arms around me, squeezing her chest against me. Her nails dug into my back, a sign of her pleasure and delight.

 

I felt that familiar pressure around my crotch again. I knew I was approaching my limit a second time during our session.

 

I rammed her with all of my strength, trying to reach the very end of her cave. I felt the heat and pressure on my balls increasing with each passing microsecond, wanting to explore and liberate my seed inside of her.

 

Yuria could feel that I was getting close. Her nails were almost drawing blood from my back in passion. Her hips met my own in a debauched dance of passion and lust. I felt like her cunt was growing hotter with each passing second like her body was eager for my fertile seed to invade her.

 

I couldn’t take any longer. I pounded her with all of my might and...

 

“GUUHUHHHH♥♥♥♥...”

 

“MNNMMNNN♥♥♥♥...”

 

...I exploded.

 

My cock released white seed inside of Yuria for the second time today. I kept my cock buried to the hilt inside of her, flooding with as much of my cum as possible. Each second I released my load felt like an eternity of rapture.

 

Yuria moaned in my mouth, not releasing me from our passionate kiss. I felt her cunt spasming around my shaft each time I released another load of cum, throbbing from the delight of having my warm seed inside of her, having micro orgasms every time more of my cum entered her.

 

As I fired my last blasts of cum I did my best to not just fall over her, my cock still throbbing from her pussy stimulation. I continued buried inside of her, her cunt still writhing and squeezing gently as her body calmed down.

 

We continued to kiss deeply through the entire time, with the fervor slowly dissipating and becoming more tender and gentle. The earlier wild passion was slowly being replaced with gentle care and affection as time passed.

 

Finally, we ended the kiss and I fell beside her, still trying to catch my breath after our intense workout. She simple looked at me lovingly, obviously satisfied with my performance today.

 

“It’s really surprising how good you have become” said Yuria, still panting from our wild session “You certainly are a little genius in sex, aren’t you?”

 

I know she was just teasing me, but still felt good to hear it. Which man wouldn’t feel smug being called a genius in sex?

 

“Well, I was just trying to do my best” I said, trying to sound humble and failing miserably “Any guy would be extra enthusiastic with such a beautiful woman in his arms”

 

“My, my, since when did you become such a smooth talker?” said Yuria, while trying to suppress a giggle “At this rate, you will seduce all of the women in the city”

 

“Nah, that sounds more trouble than it’s worth it” I said, continuing our little banter.

 

We continued to make small talk for a few minutes, just joking and bantering with each other. I was already at the point that, despite still having the firm belief that Yuria was a beauty without equal, I could casually talk with her while naked.

 

I was completely at ease with her.

 

Finally, after a few minutes, I got dressed and prepared myself to leave. Yuria simply looked at me during the entire time, like she was enjoying seeing me getting dressed.

 

‘If I’m a lolicon for pursuing my sisters then Yuria is shotacon for looking at me like that’

 

Just before I left I went to her, caught her face, and gave her a gentle kiss. I was never going to get tired of doing that.

 

We kissed slowly and gently, conveying to each other the strength and depth of the love we felt for each other.

 

“Good night Takashi”

 

“Good night Yuria”

 

She smiled at my words. I also had grown used to calling her by name in private, and she certainly liked me using it.

 

As she got herself under the blankets, still a little soaked of our sweaty and love juices, I left her bedroom.

 

Normally I would go to my own room, but this time I had other plans in mind.

 

I looked to the ground and scanned carefully, trying to find any kind of discrepancy or detail that shouldn’t be there.

 

Finally, my eyes landed on small stains on the floor, like some kind of liquid had been spilled.

 

That image in front of me brought a smile of satisfaction to my face. It seems my plans for today are going to go as I intended.

 

‘I guess now isn’t time to sleep’

76