Volume 2 – Chapter 71 – Conflicted Feelings (♥)
4.5k 6 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Anna’s POV)

 

The body was so hot and bothered that it was impossible for me to relax. I felt that no matter the temperature of the room I would feel like I was in the middle of the desert.

 

I continued to masturbate intensely, burying my fingers inside of my twat almost violently. Pinching and squeezing my clit as my life depended on it. I fondled my chest roughly, playing with its flesh and teasing my nipples without shame.

 

The images of what happened earlier didn’t leave my head, making me drown in this forbidden pleasure. The way Taka-chan thrust his meat stick inside of mom filled me with such a sense of indecency. The way mom so shamelessly accepted his actions with such a loving and lustful face made me feel so hot.

 

The entire affair was just so wrong.

 

So wrong, and yet so exciting.

 

Just the idea of that happening was enough to make me feel an intense feeling of depraved pleasure. I felt a heat inside of me that burned everything in its path, leaving only the need to satisfy my intense desire.

 

I panted from the images inside of my head, needing to have more air in my lungs.

 

I plunged my fingers inside my craving pussy, trying to satisfy the desire to be filled.

 

I twisted and squeezed my clit, trying to bring the apex of pleasure as fast and strong as I could.

 

There were no thoughts in my head. I only wanted to climax. I could only think to bring the all-so-familiar feeling of electricity crossing through my body.

 

I felt that feeling getting closer and closer. The sensation of something growing and growing rapidly inside of me that came to know so well was impossible to be mistaken.

 

I continued to masturbate with renewed enthusiasm, wanting to feel that explosion as soon as I could. My fingers explored my twat, exploring and stimulating its depths. I bit my own lips, trying to suppress my voice that desperately wanted to leave.

 

I finally reached the point where I couldn’t hold back anymore.

 

I exploded.

 

“!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥”

 

I instinctively put one of my hands inside of my mouth, trying to suppress the scream of pleasure to leave me. I bit my hand so hard that for a fraction of a second I was afraid that I might rip a piece of flesh from it.

 

It was so strong that I saw stars for a moment. My vision was blurry and the forms around me became distorted and unclear.

 

My body jerked, my hips shooting upwards as the orgasms ran through my body. I a jet of liquid leaving my twat, drenching again the sheets below me with my love juice.

 

I stayed in that state of pure bliss for some time, until finally, my body fell on the bed again. My chest was going up and down from my heavy breathing as I had just run a marathon. My body was still twitching a little from the intense pleasure that my orgasm had just brought.

 

As my mind started to reach post-climax clarity, I could not help but think a little about the entire depraved situation of my family.

 

Right after I discovered the relationship between my little brother and my mom, I felt something that I shouldn’t have. It was a feeling that in absolutely no circumstance I should be having, but it was there and it was impossible for me to ignore the fact that I immediately knew its existence.

 

Jealousy.

 

I was jealous.

 

I was jealous of my mom.

 

I was jealous of the relationship that my mom and my little brother were having.

 

I shouldn’t be having that feeling. I should be mad at them. I should be hurt by them. I should be disappointed with them. I should be utterly mortified with them. And yet, I didn’t feel any of those things.

 

That feeling would be enough to leave me confused, but what left me even more rattled was the other feeling I was having when I discovered that. It was just as strong as my jealousy of their relationship, perhaps even stronger.

 

Eagerness.

 

I was eager for them to do more.

 

I wanted to see them engage in even more lewd acts.

 

The idea that my mom and little brother were having sex, filled me with excitement. I felt jealousy, but I was much hornier. Just imagining was enough to send me in a frenzy, wanting to satiate that need of pleasure as much as I could.

 

Those strange feelings and the notion that I shouldn’t be feeling them send me in a spiral of confusion and self-loathing. I could not help but consider myself some kind of freak for having those feelings. I normal person wouldn’t feel anything like that!

 

I could barely look directly at my little brother or my mom’s face. Every time I looked the images of what they have been doing come back to me immediately, causing me to flee from them in embarrassment.

 

Despite that, I also couldn’t control myself from wanting to see that more. Despite my jealousy, I wanted to see them doing more lewd things. I wanted to be in mom’s place, but I also wanted to see both of them doing those things much more as well.

 

I found myself being around the house more, trying my best to catch another glimpse of them having sex. I couldn’t control my desire for having more of those depraved images on my head.

 

Mom never made any comment about my behavior so I thought that she didn’t notice anything, but Taka-chan has been trying to talk with me in private. I did my best to avoid being alone with him, dreading what he might want to talk about with me.

 

I dreaded the possibility of him knowing my actions and desires. The possibility of him discovering that his big sister is that much of a pervert.

 

I knew that I didn’t need to explain myself considering the relationship between him and mom, but I didn’t want to give him or anyone in my family a reason to think less of me.

 

I wanted them to know that I could be trusted. I wanted them to rely on me if need be. Being labeled as a pervert that gets off by imagining her little brother, and by watching him plowing their mother, certainly wouldn’t improve my image inside of our family.

 

Just like all of the previous times, those thoughts crossed my mind in the middle of the post orgasms clarity. The conflicting and confusing nature of these feelings and wants slowly drove away the bliss and rapture that I felt a few seconds ago.

 

Finally, I sighed at my situation, not being able to stop loath myself for having this jumble of emotions inside of me.

 

“There really must be something wrong with me” I muttered out loud “It’s not normal lusting after Taka-chan”

 

“It’s not that bad, since we aren’t blood-related. Mom certainly doesn’t seem to be bothered with the situation”

 

“It’s not the same, I’m not like mom. I can’t just simple-!!!!”

 

I got up quickly, only now registering that no one should be talking, and right there in front of the door was the person that I was fantasizing about just a few minutes ago.

 

“Taka-chan!”

77