Volume 2 – Chapter 81 – Inexperience (♥)
5.9k 7 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anna looked back at me, evident longing in her gaze despite her trying to put a more tough front.

 

“Y-you are asking me to s-suck this thing?! Despite what you promised mom?” she asked, still trying to show a little bit of resistance.

 

‘I should have expected that Yuria would tell her about that as well’

 

I doubt Yuria told her about the promise because she didn’t trust me. More likely it was so that Anna wouldn’t try to advance things between the two of us too soon.

 

Not that it mattered now anyway.

 

“I promised to not have sex with you and Rina before we are all sixteen, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do a few things before, doesn’t it?” I asked back, pointing out the obvious.

 

I mean, I had already fingered her intensely enough to make her pass out, so she trying to resist in the base of that promise was a pointless endeavor anyway.

 

“Y-you really are a shameless pervert” muttered Anna in answer to my argument, a vexed look on her face.

 

“We already established that” I commented, not hiding the satisfied smile on my face.

 

We left the bed and I stayed on my two feet, unashamedly showing my manhood. Anna was kneeling in front of me, her face a few centimeters away from my cock, her eyes looking at my throbbing member intensely, her cheeks scarlet-colored from a mixture of arousal and shame.

 

That vision caused me to feel the blood coursing through my body to travel mainly to the point between my legs. My heartbeat was more intense than usual, the possibility of a new experience making me much more eager to just shove my dick in her mouth.

 

She averted her gaze from my cock and looked at my eyes, nervously putting a strand of her black hair behind her ear. Her eyes showed a mixture of eagerness and uncertainty, a very expected reaction from someone that never seen a cock in real life so close to her before.

 

“A-are all of those t-things so big as this one?” she asked, maybe trying to disperse a little bit of her awkwardness.

 

To her question, I had only one answer to give.

 

“Don’t really know. Only now this is how big mine is for now” I said.

 

I didn’t feel like lying to her right now, since I genuinely didn’t know. This being a world where possibly many hentai plots existed at the same time, there was a good possibility that other men might have a dick bigger than mine.

 

‘Not that it will continue like this forever. As soon as I can, I’ll buy that skill to increase my size from the system’

 

That was just my stupid male pride talking. I knew it was stupid, but I still wanted to act on it anyway.

 

“I-It can be bigger?!” she asked, surprise clear in her voice.

 

“I’m still growing after all” I said, having in mind that skill to increase the penis size on the system.

 

To my answer, Anna gulped a mouthful of saliva and a look of apprehension and curiosity appeared on her face.

 

“I-It’s difficult to believe that this thing-”

 

“Cock”

 

“?!”

 

“Call it cock. Or dick. Either is better than ‘thing’” I said.

 

For a moment she looked like she was going to protest my request, but she just softly sighed in resignation and an accepting expression appeared on her face.

 

“It's hard to believe that a d-d-dick with this size can e-enter a woman’s p-p-pussy” said Anna, still stammering in nervousness.

 

“Well, as you already saw, it can and she certainly liked a lot” I said, feeling a little proud of my sexual exploits with Yuria over the past months.

 

Anna simply nodded at my words and stared back at my veined member.

 

I was already feeling a little impatience with her hesitation so I made my cock to throb a little.

 

“Kya!”

 

Anna yelped at my member's sudden move, causing her to jump a little. She looked back at me and, perhaps noticing the impatience in my face, she nodded nervously again and looked back at my member again, a look of renewed determination her face gain.

 

She nervously approached her hand off my member, until finally, she got hold of it with her soft hands.

 

“Huh”

 

I ended up groaning a little from the stimulation. I had grown used to Yuria’s touch, so a new pair of hands getting hold of my dick was, once again, an experience both new and old at the same time.

 

My grown caused Anna to look at my face again, probably afraid that I was feeling pain from her inexperience or something similar, but once she saw that I actually liked what she was doing she looked back at my dick.

 

She started to touch my cock all over, feeling the skin and muscle of that unfamiliar member for her. She might have seeing many times over the last months, but this was the first time she was seeing so close and actually touching it, so she was making sure to experience that moment as much as she could.

 

“I-It’s warm” Said Anna, her eyes a mixture of awe and intrigue “And somehow, soft and hard at the same time”

 

I stayed quiet, wanting to let her do as she pleased and experience that novel sensation. This was the first time I was with someone without any experience, even if it was just a handjob for now, so I thought it would be best to let her go at her own pace for the time being.

 

She clumsily masturbated my member, moving both of her hands slowly and carefully. Her hot and irregular breath enveloped my dick as she moved her hands, causing me to feel more stimulation than usual.

 

Her movements were cautious and restricted. I could feel that she wanted to go faster but was afraid of accidentally hurting me.

 

I felt both happy and frustrated with her actions.

 

“You can be a little rougher. It’s not as delicate as it looks like” I said, the frustration barely concealed in my voice.

 

Anna didn’t even look in my direction, her eyes completely focused on the piece of meat in front of her.

 

She simply acted on my words.

 

The grip of her hands tightened significantly, causing much more pleasure to run down through my body. The pace to which she moved her hands also increased, stimulating my cock through all of its length with a renewed vigor.

 

I groaned a little from her new vigor, but that wasn’t nearly enough to bring me to climax. After months of barely surviving the mind-blowing sexual technics of Yuria, a handjob of an inexperienced virgin such as Anna wasn’t going to make me cum. It was a novel experience, but that’s all that it was.

 

She continued to masturbate my cock for some time, feeling the rough flesh of my cock with her hands, her eyes never wavering from my member and filled with a mixture of fascination, eagerness, and curiosity.

 

At some point pre-cum started to flow out of my urethra, making her hands a little bit more slime. She didn’t stop even then, only using the liquid to lubricate her hands and make the handjob more pleasurable to me and easier for her to perform.

 

She was enthusiastic and single-mindedly trying to please me.

 

It was like she was hypnotized, incapable to do anything beyond just pleasing and feeling that piece of flesh in front of her, wanting to see what happened when I reached the apex of pleasure.

 

Bu that was for from enough to make me cum. If anything, I was starting to get impatient.

 

“That’s enough Anna” I said.

 

She sensed the hardness in my voice and looked in my direction, worry clearly seen on her face.

 

“W-What is it Taka-chan?! Did I do something wrong?” she asked, a bit fearfully of possibly having made a mistake.

 

“Yes, you did” I said, which only made the worried look on her face intensify “I asked you to blow me, but you still are only using your hand”

 

Her eyes bulged a little in surprise, but then she immediately nodded in understanding and looked back to my cock without saying a word.

 

She licked her lips in nervousness and anticipation, and slowly opened her mouth.

 

‘Finally!’

 

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check my patre0n page:
patre0n.c0m/Zakirael

If I manage to achieve my first goal on p@treon, then 10 chapters will be available ahead.

Thank you for reading my story.

66