Objective and Future (Not a Chapter) (Copied from P@treon)
3.7k 11 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

It finally happened, my first objective as an amateur author was reached!

First of all, I would like to thank all of you guys that were willing to donate both of your time and money to make this moment a reality. I know that it might don't sound like much for most of you guys, but for me, it's a big deal. It means that, even if it's just a very flimsy possibility, I might have a sliver of a chance to be a full-time writer in the future.

If that is going to happen, no that's a different story.

The reward for my followers for reaching my first objective would be ten chapters in advance of HPS, and at the time I had every intention to make good on that promise.

The problem is that we reached the objective at a bad time. As some of you might be suspecting, the second volume of HPS is already reaching its conclusion, and after that, I'm going to put this story on pause.

I'm not going to abandon this story, so don't worry about that. It's just that I thought that it was time for me to start working on my own original stories. Well, not exactly original, since in this day and age there's nothing original anymore, but stories that aren't in the fanfiction category.

That's actually one of the reasons my release lately has become a little unstable. Besides my own main work taking a lot of my energy, I'm also trying to figure out how to properly start my own stories.

Having all of that in mind I decided that won't create a new tier, for the time being, reserving that for when I finally launch my original works here and on the other sites I publish. It would be unfair to demand more money from all of you when we are so close to the finish line on HPS Vol. 2.

If nothing happens and I manage to publish five chapters per week, then I make a prediction that the second volume of HPS will end between two to three weeks. After that, I'm going to take a week off from release to accumulate a few chapters of my original works and then the official releases, with the advanced chapters here on Patreon being immediately posted, will finally start.

My releases for my original works will be a bit different from how it was with HPS. Instead of multiple chapters a week, it will be only one or two chapters a well. But they will also be a bit longer, varying between 3K to 4K words. I hope you guys are okay with this format.

For those of you that are curious, below are the titles of my original works:

The Protagonist Revenge (previously known as NTR'ed Protagonist Revenge) - this work is an idea that I had when I was feeling particularly furious with a certain NTR plot. Without entering into spoiler territory, if you hate netorare as much as I do, then this work might appeal to you. Fair warning, the first few chapters might be a little difficult to stomach, although there's no netorare in them, but in the long run, they are necessary to explain a few things about the world that I intend to construct.

Champion of Fertility - this on the other hand will be a story more focused on the smut. The plot will be there, but it's more for the sake to make the story progress. The MC will be selfish and a bit of a jerk, but of an Anti-Hero than a villain.

Anyway, I rambled a little bit but this is what I wanted to tell you guys.

Thank you for your support until now and hope to be counting on all of you in the future.

32