Volume 2 – Chapter 86 – Surprisingly Easy
3.3k 9 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rina was squirming beside me like she couldn’t find a comfortable enough position for her to be. Although it was faint I could hear her breathing just a little rough, like the seer act of inhaling air was getting difficult.

 

“You okay Rina?” I asked, just to remind her that her actions were catching my attention.

 

“Y-Yeah, I’m fine. J-Just trying to find a better position” she said, her voice faltering a little. Her eyes were darting around like she wasn’t sure where to look for some reason.

 

‘Okay, time for the next step’

 

Without missing a beat, I put one of my arms around her waist, causing her to give a little jump in surprise.

 

But she didn’t say anything in response to my action. Instead, she cozied up to me, as if simply being next to me was the only thing that could make her comfortable.

 

I caressed her through her clothes, causing her to squirm with a little more intensity. My touch was having a greater effect on her than before. She was starting to pant a little as well, her mouth slightly open and her eyes also a bit hazy.

 

As the program she choose continued, something that I wasn’t really paying attention to, the atmosphere between us got more and more heavy, filled with sexual tension.

 

I shook her a little, causing her to look in my direction. She focussed on me for a moment, nothing else reflected in her sky blue irises.

 

Almost as if we were drawn to each other, both of us leaned toward each other and kissed.

 

It wasn’t anything too deep, just our lips softly touching each other.

 

After some time I started to intensify the kiss, putting more force on it and trying to open her mouth with my own. She initially resisted a little bit but eventually relented to my assault, opening her lips and letting my tongue enter her mouth.

 

What started as a fairly innocent kiss was developing into a more passionate and intense make-out session.

 

After some time we parted from each other, a string of saliva linking our lips. It felt like was experiencing one of those scenes that we found on hentai anime, which in a sense I was starting to really live in one.

 

“So, not hiding anything anymore?” I asked, with just a hint of a teasing tone in my voice.

 

“W-Well what you expected? After doing all of those things to my body a-and going along with m-me in d-dates” said Rina glaring at me a little, with her cheeks even redder than before.

 

“Ohhh look, you can finally admit that we were on dates” I said, teasing her a little.

 

“Can you stop with the teasing?! I already admitted, so stop it!” rebuked Rina.

 

“Fine, fine, I’ll stop” I said, lifting my hands in surrender, still laughing a little.

 

Rina stared at me resentfully for a few seconds, but then she immediately leaped at me, kissing me again aggressively.

 

I was completely caught off guard, especially because she mounted me afterward and continued to kiss me with great enthusiasm. Her kiss was sloppy and passionate. She lacked any kind of technique or experience, but that was compensated by her enthusiasm.

 

I was certainly not let her take control of the situation forever, so I obviously reciprocated her kiss.

 

“Mn♥... Nmn♥... Nhunm♥... Onii-chan♥... Mnmn♥...”

 

She moaned while kissing, the sound of her sweet voice tickling my ears. The combination of the sounds leaving her mouth and the taste of her mouth was enough to make me excited, causing my organ downstairs to start stiffening.

 

Rina started to squirm in my lap, her hips moving almost as if dancing and the rest of her body was glued to me, her arms around my head and her chest pressed against my own.

 

We kissed passionately for a time enough that we lost track of it, our bodies glued and rubbing on each other like there was no tomorrow. The night was advancing and getting slightly cold, and yet I felt like my body was getting on fire.

 

I held her by the butt, enjoying the feelings of softness and firmness that it transmitted to me over her pants. She held my head with her hands firmly, like she was afraid that I might try to run away or something.

 

We meshed our mouths with each other, our tongues dancing in an erotically charged dance filled with passion and lust. Our hands left their previous places and started to explore each other bodies, trying to get hold of whatever was driving us to search for some kind of release from our enthusiasm.

 

After some time, when I thought that she finally had her fill, I broke the kiss again.

 

“Aren’t you a little over-eager?” I asked, a little surprised by her aggressiveness.

 

I wasn’t complaining by any means, but it struck me as a little odd that she was acting too aggressive. I thought that she would be more willing to go along with my actions due to the aphrodisiac, but not to this extent and so fast.

 

“...you’ve been acting all flirty with Onee-chan and Yurika” said Rina.

 

“...what?” I said, a little surprised by her answer.

 

“And there’s also something strange happening between you and mom, right?” asked Rina, sounding now more angry than before.

 

Her face was still flushed and there was an obvious desire in her eyes, but also could see a seriousness in her expression that she usually didn’t have.

 

That alone was enough for me to know that, regardless of what she might want right now, she wanted, needed, me to answer her truthfully and anything else might cause harm in our relationship.

 

“...yes” I said.

 

I haven’t lied to her until today, and I also had no intent to start now.

 

For a second I saw a wounded look cross her face but immediately was replaced with determination.

 

It was like she was already expecting that answer.

 

“That’s it then” she said, taking her arms off me and going for the buttons of her light yellow blouse “I have to be more a-aggressive if I want for you to l-look at me more Onii-chan”

 

With her piece having been said, she started to unbutton her blouse, revealing more of her cleavage until the only thing between her naked skin and my touch was a white and surprisingly alluring bra.

 

‘...how did she get one of these?’

 

That question crossed my mind for a second and was blown away by her next words.

 

“I-if is only this, for now, then you can do whatever you want Onii-chan”

 

If you like the story don't forget to vote, send a gift or write a positive review.

If you wish to support my work and have access to five chapters in advance, check my patre0n page:
patre0n.c0m/Zakirael

Thank you for reading my story.

61