Chapter 11 – Consensus Interrupted
601 6 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    They had accepted me as a part of them.  A possibly valued voice… thought… I guess mind, within the Consensus.  I turned back to the web of entangled connections and again reached through Sylph to the Consensus.  I could feel its desire for connection with me, and it felt my desire for connection with it.  This time those desires were compatible, the Consensus knew me and had accepted me as a member.  I bridged that final gap between my awareness and it.  

    A new direction in my void opened, one somehow orthogonal to all the others I've turned to.  My void, now a five dimensional space that was surprisingly easy to comprehend.  I turned to the Consensus and it was... immense… too much.  I could feel my new and improved failsafe begin to pull my consciousness back.  Time seemed to slow.  

    My changes had worked.  My conscious thought was now at a slight remove from my awareness still within the Consensus.  The overwhelming input was there, but only a trickle reached that which was me.  If all was working properly, the brain fungus would be taking in that information and making memories of it within my brain.  I gave myself a subjective moment to appreciate my ingenuity, and allow some time for the fungus to process.  Then as if by remote control, I pulled my awareness back to my void.  With the removal of stimulus, I could feel the distance between myself and my awareness close till we again became one.

    With a glance to the colony, I confirmed that it had saved the experience.  Pleased with myself, I turned back to my body and opened my eyes and giggled.  

 

    I spoke to Sylph who was still gently holding me in her lap.  "So the Consensus was... a lot, but my changes to your failsafe worked."

    "Well I'm happy to hear you aren't broken." Sylph said giving me a firm squeeze

    "I made a recording of it too.  I'll have to figure out a way to make a filter or an interface…"  I felt so calm and safe and wonderful here in Sylph's arms.  My head resting back on her shoulder.  "...but I think that is something for tomorrow.  It's getting late and I'd rather be in my body, here with you."  I could feel the rise and fall of her chest, the slight rhythmic jostling of her heartbeat.  Her heartbeat was starting to speed up for some reason.  

    I sat there curious for a moment as to what was going through her mind.  Only a moment.  Sylph leaned forward slightly and placed a soft kiss on my earlobe followed by a whisper.  "Perhaps we can find a use for you being in your body… here with me."

    I was thrust out of calm safety and directly into a full body shiver of want.  Her desired response realized, I heard a smug giggle and felt her hot breath on my ear, followed quickly by her teeth as she gently nibbled.  Fluttering butterflies erupted in my chest and I felt my face flush.  I leaned my head to the side, arching to present my neck to her eager lips.  I melted into her kisses there, something halfway between a sigh and a moan released from my lips.

    Sylph's hands which were formerly clasped around my torso separated.  One crossing up over my chest to cradle the side of my head, pulling my neck to her mouth as she softly bit.  The other, dropping down over my waist to securely grab hold of my inner thigh through my dress.

    I moaned again as my back arched and my body flexed in her grasp.  I reached up to hold her head to me as she held me to her.  

    Sylph paused for a moment, her movements going still.  She lifted her lips from my neck to whisper in my ear.  "Is this okay… this isn't too much?"

    My breathing was deep, but calm.  I remained very much here in the moment, in my body.  I nodded.  "Yes.  This is very nice."

    She took a deep breath and nuzzled her face into my hair.  "I know this seems to generally come with some baggage and fanfare, but Marin, the way I feel for you... all the caring and concern I have for your well-being, your safety, your comfort… your happiness..." Another deep breath as I held myself to her and felt her chest rise and fall.  "Marin, I love you."

    I slowly twisted myself so that I could see her face, turned towards our connection within me so that I could see her being, and I gathered all of my feelings for her right now in this moment.  I shared them with her alongside my voice putting those feelings into words for her.  "Sylph.  You make me so happy and so consistently in awe of who you are.  I love you too."  And I pulled her face to mine and kissed her.

    Into that kiss, Sylph poured the joy swelling within her and shared it with me.  I felt tears on my cheeks and I don't know who's eyes they came from, probably both of us and it was perfect.  I glanced within myself and told the fungus to preserve this moment for posterity somewhere in my brain, I wasn't ever going to allow this to be forgotten.

    We separated, teary eyed, giggling, and holding each other close.  Sylph spoke first after we'd calmed.  "Now Marin, I want you to take me into your bedroom and show me how to please you without breaking your mind… at least not breaking it too much."  And there it was, The Smirk!

    "Oh gosh, yes ma'am!"  I quickly got up and pulled her by the hand after me.

* * *

Sex stuff happening again for those that aren't interested.  Story again picks up next chapter and I'll put a chaste summary of happenings in a note at the end.

Additional CWs:

Spoiler
  • lots of genital mentions
  • indirect allusions to accidents that can happen with anal
  • discussions of STDs and safe sex practices

[collapse]

 

   I could feel Sylph's hungry eyes upon me as I pulled her to the bedroom.  I paused by the bed and started to turn around but her arm encircled me and held me tight against her, and her lips made their way back to my neck.  Electric tingling arced down my body and my knees went weak.  I leaned back into her and Sylph eagerly supported my weight.

    She pressed herself against me as she kissed her way down my neck to my shoulder, easing the straps of my dress and bra all the way off to make more skin available for her.  I moaned as bumps raised all down my side.

    "Hmmm, We should take this off."  I could feel her words pressed into my back in between kisses.

    I was forced to support my own weight again as she pulled away slightly and found the zipper on the back of my dress, easing it down slowly.  It's drawn out sound mingling with our heavy breathing in the otherwise quiet room.  She slid the remaining strap off my other shoulder and the dress fell to the floor, pooling around my feet.  The cool air meeting my skin only making the already present goosebumps more pronounced.

    Sylph began snaking an arm around my bare waist, but I twisted around to face her before she could pin me to her again.  My lips found hers as my fingers began undoing whatever buttons I could find down her front.  There were so many buttons with her shirt, vest, and pants, but I vowed to find and undo them all.  

    My conviction was tested as her fingertips we're tracing up and down the sensitive skin on the sides of my torso causing my fingers to falter.  I pulled her lower lip between my teeth and bit down softly in retribution, generating faltering fingers of her own.  I opened my eyes, giggled at the pouty face she made, and I redoubled my efforts on her buttons.  

    Efforts cut short as she pushed me.  I flopped backwards to the bed and landed, letting out an undignified "oof."  She smirked at me, but started undoing the buttons herself.  I cackled to myself seeing her finishing the work I started.  Excellent!  I shimmied myself out of my leggings, undid my bra, and scooted back onto the bed to sit crosslegged.  I rested my chin on my hands with a huge grin as I watched Sylph undress.  

    It was wonderful.  The beautiful teasing grin on her face as she watched my eyes follow fingers from button to button.  She took her time with each and so did I, committing every newly revealed patch of greenish skin to memory.  Greenish?  As I watched, her skin color and texture slowly reverted back to what it was when we first met.  Her face was shifting gently away from her human face.  Her hair was glowing with spores dancing around the stands as they merged and flexed back into feathers.  I sat yet again in awe of the woman I've grown to love over this short week's span.  I gathered and shared all my love and adoration for her just as the final button was undone.  

    Her shirt and pants were cast aside revealing a lacy black bra and matching underwear.  Sylph bent down and crawled very slowly up the bed to me.  My breath caught in my throat and I swallowed hard, there was that predatory look on her eyes and I was her prey.  She stared into me with those oh so large golden glowing eyes and I bit my lip and sat upright waiting for her to reach me.  She placed a hand on my shoulder and slowly yet forcefully pushed me back onto the pillows piled against the headboard.  Her lips followed me down, finding my own as her body hovered above me, heat building in the space between us.  

    Sylph pulled her face back slightly.  I whimpered as my lips attempted to follow hers, but for a finger she pressed to them.  "Now Marin, I have a wealth of things I very much want to do to you, things I want you to feel… noises I'd like to hear you make… but I would like some guidance as to how best to do that while keeping you present here with me.  I feel I've earned that selfishness."  She ended with her smirk.

    Oh how that smirk will be the end of me.  I nodded and her finger which was still pressed to my lips was pulled to the side to caress my cheek.  The problem was, this was still so new to me, I didn't know what I wanted.  I just wanted her, all over me, but I had an idea.  I projected a steady pulse of my senses, my awareness, my feelings across the connection to Sylph.  I shared my experience of being here with her in real time, so that she could feel the effect she had upon me.

    "Here is all that I am in this moment.  I just want you.  I want you to touch me, I want to know you through how you want to touch me, and I want you to know me through how I respond."  I wrapped my arms and legs around her and pulled her close.  "Please just explore and I know I will love every minute of it because you'll know if I don't."

    With that she kissed me.  Into that kiss I shared the way her lips felt pressed against mine, the way it made my heartbeat speed up, the way muscles clenched and heat built within me, the way I just wanted more.  

    She pressed her weight down onto me and I moaned into our kiss.  I shared through the connection that there was still too much fabric between us as I unhooked her bra with one hand while the other helped to skillfully snag the band of her underwear with a toe and carefully kick them down her very soft and smooth legs while my now free hand squeezed her butt.  Sylph giggled at me and sat up on her knees between my legs to extract herself from her bra. 

    I attempted to follow her up and kiss at her neck.  I only managed halfway there before her hand grabbed one of my tits to push me back down.  My delighted laughter filled the room as she squeezed and tossed her bra to the side.  She played with both my breasts, feeling through me how it felt to me as she did.  It felt silly and wonderful and she knew exactly that as I giggled at her kneading fingers.  She leaned forward and kissed my collarbone, working her way down.  Her hand holding the soft tissue in place as her lips found their way to my nipple.  My back arched unbidden as I felt her hot breath, and I moaned as her tongue lightly flicked across the nub of sensitive skin.

    I wove a hand into her hair and grabbed at her shoulder with the other.  My legs again wrapped around her torso, holding her there against me so that she may continue her attentions.

    A hand left my breast to slide down across my ribs, and tickle across my tummy.  I giggled and twitched as she laughed back at me, vicariously feeling the same sensations she was causing in me.  Her hand continued lower, squeezing my hip, crossing the band of my underwear to slide back up underneath and grab hold of my ass.  I moaned again and lifted up to her by my legs clasped around her waist.  Sylph moaned into my breast at feeling the need she was filling me with.

    She sent a sharing and I accepted.  The thought of Sylph's fingers trailing up between my cheeks to the sensitive and not often touched parts there, and continuing higher to free the bulge that had been straining to press against her.  My whole body shuddered as I contemplated the possibilities, but there were probably a few things I should check first.  

    "Umm… hold that thought for just a moment."

 

    Sylph had found some things I didn't know how much I desperately wanted of her until her sharing had suggested them.  I turned within to my body and checked to see if there'd be any… issues, if she were to enter me and thankfully I was clear.  I glanced to the colony and requested it make things a bit slippery in the event of… playful external stimulation.

    The other issue that presented itself is one that hadn't been thought of in years.  I was HSV positive.  I took medication for this and hadn't had any issues in years.  I didn't want to take that risk with her.  I asked my fungus if it knew of the virus, and it replied in the affirmative.  I directed it to seek and destroy and I felt a wave of relief to know it would be done in a matter of minutes.  I love you fungus!  I didn't get a response but I knew it loved me too.

 

    "All better now, please continue along the lines of that thought."  I giggled to myself maniacally. 

    Sylph had a very confused look on her face, but quickly grew determined.  All of my giggling ceased when her playful external stimulation began.  I moaned and again squeezed my hips up into her with my legs.  I felt an interesting warming sensation where her fingers had caressed and knew that to be my friendly fungus getting everything nice and slick.  I shared what I'd done in my brief intermission as well as just how wonderful what she was doing felt and Sylph cackled at my face while continuing to tickle at me elsewhere.

    The strain of my anatomy yearning to break free was becoming uncomfortable.  I shared my desire to no longer be wearing underwear with Sylph and she leaned back.  I unwrapped my legs from around her as she eased my undies up and off my legs to join the other clothing on the floor.  My enbyhood flopping upright against my pressed together thighs, a light glistening sign of my enjoyment evident at its tip.

    Sylph licked her lips and glided her now lubricated fingers from where they were ticking, across my empty folds, up the shaft, to lightly take hold and press her thumb onto the opening at the tip.  I made sure every drawn out whimpering moment of sensation was beamed to her over our link as her fingers oh so gently caressed my engorged and sensitive skin.  I did my best to keep my eyes on her, watching her face as her eyes darted between my own and my penis.  This was very complicated as the urge to let them roll back in my head was strong.

    Her thumb made careful circular motions at the glans and a low moaning sigh eased from my chest.  My legs began to quiver so I wrapped my arms around behind my knees and held them to my chest.  She was being so gentle with me and it felt heavenly, but I wanted her to hold me not just caress me, I wanted something inside me, I needed more.  All of this was shared across our connection and Sylph giggled at my neediness.

    She pushed back on my legs with her free hand, my hips lifted up off the bed, and she slid her knees underneath.  Her hand moved to press a finger at my slippery and sensitive opening as her head lowered to take me into her mouth.  She slowly entered me as I entered her.  I moaned, my back arched, my legs quivered, and my head flopped back into the pillows.  I shared with her all of the sensation and emotion that flooded through me, along with a guide for exactly where to press within me and where to lick.  

    Sylph found those spots quickly as she gradually built a rhythm to her motions.  I managed to whimper out “more” in between shuddering of my abs as I felt pressure build within me.  She knew exactly what I meant as I felt a second finger enter me and her take me further into her mouth.  I was moaning now with each breath as I felt a fluttering warmth growing further.  She pressed harder, and faster up inside me and the pressure was almost unbearable.  I set the backs of my knees on her shoulders as my hips rocked jerkily along with her motions, pressing into her as she pressed into me.  My heart was racing, my breath was ragged, but I was still very present, if only in the sensations she was building in me.  Nothing else existed.  

    My moaning was beyond all conscious control as I came.  I felt the vibrations in her mouth as she moaned with me, experiencing everything I was feeling, shared directly with her.  My abs and legs were clenching uncontrollably as sensation washed over me.  The presence of her mouth and tongue on so very sensitive parts became too much, Sylph felt this too and pulled away to watch my face as I twitched and moaned and giggled against her.  She pressed her fingers up within me a few more times, only serving to make me twitch and giggle harder as clear fluid oozed from me.  She eased her fingers out and I moaned and clenched again.  I shared with her that I needed her face up here with me, all of her pressed against me as the quakes that wracked my body subsided.  She flopped me over on my side and spooned up behind me holding me firmly to her.

    After several minutes of Sylph holding me, gently stroking my hair and back, and humming contentedly for me, I was finally able to speak.  “Congratulations, you only broke me a little bit.”

    

So there's that.  Actually got a slight backlog of chapters as of the time I schedule this which I'm pretty pleased about.  Ongoing there will be a new one every 4 days which might continue to shift depending on the rate I get things done.  Right now steady between 2-3 extra always scheduled.

CW: brief summary of sexy content but without explicit detail for those that skipped it.  

Spoiler

-Sylph is concerned she'll overwhelm Marin again.  Marin shares eir feelings continuously with Sylph so she'll know if she ever gets close to being "too much."  Marin edits eir body to cure a STD before it becomes a problem, and also to provide self lubrication for fun.  They both have lots of fun and then sleep.

[collapse]

 

CW: more explicit, but my own silly reflection on what feels like it's gonna my style of writing sexy stuff

Spoiler

Wanted it to be hot at first… but didn't feel right so I'm just gonna lean into playful, silly, fumbling, and realistic of Sylph's first time ever as a top and Marin bottoming for the first time in 3 years.  It still wound up being hot I think, just not only for the sake of being hot.  Also I love that I'm exactly the variety of silly and weird with sex scenes in my writing that I break from things being hot so my main character can edit eir body to have a self lubricating ass and also cure eir HSV.  Safe sex is important in fiction too!

[collapse]

41