A Brief Interlewd
360 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Decided to write up what happened after Marin and Lilly got home.  Basically sex is all that is going on this chapter so feel free to skip if not interested in lewd things.  Story will pick up in the next part which I'll be posting after I give it a few basic editing passes.

 

    I shared ahead with Sylph some bare remembrances of what had just taken place as well as the intentions that now followed.  She replied with a wave and mirth and a sense that all would be prepared in my room.  We were relieved of Badger and our shoes on walking through the door and I pulled Lilly by the hand into the bedroom, Sylph's knowing smile watching us go.

    Lilly hastily closed the door behind us and pressed me into the wall with her hips as she pressed her lips into mine.  My coat was pulled off my shoulders and it hit the floor, followed by my sweater, and Lilly wasted no time working on unbuttoning my jeans.  

    Not to be outdone in being undressed, I pulled off her jacket, and I started working on Lilly's button down shirt.  She giggled at the disappointment on my face when the buttons were pulled from my fingers as she followed my pants down my legs, leaving kisses on newly exposed skin.  My boots and socks came off and my disappointed face was quickly replaced with one of enjoyment as her fingers and lips worked their way up my inner thighs.  

    "You've been excited for a while I see."  She smirked up at me as she pulled my undies down.  A glistening trail of evidence proving her point as my point sprang free from its captivity.  She kissed it softly which caused all of me to shiver and my knees to buckle slightly.

    "We can't have you falling."  Lilly's right hand grabbed my hip and anchored it back into the wall, her left lifted my leg over her shoulder.  Then she took me into her mouth and I was thankful for the now required extra support.

    I moaned out an "oh fuck!" as my leg draped over Lilly's shoulder clenched, pulling her closer.  Lilly gagged slightly and pushed herself back with her hand on my hip.  I whimpered as she pulled free and looked down at her sheepishly.  "I'm sorry."

    "Needy aren't we?  I was led to believe Sylph had been taking good care of you."  

    Lilly had moved her hand from my hip to take hold of my erection, thumb lightly rubbing against the tip.  I whimpered again, but this time consciously chose to clench my leg and pull her to me with my heel pressed into her back.  "Oh she is…" a pause for a shudder to run through me, "but would you like to know how this feels for me right now?"  The question followed by whatever smirk I could manage as my eyes fluttered closed in pleasure.

    "Please, do tell."

    I willed my eyes to open and look down at Lilly.  Her beautiful face smiling smugly up at me, my dick in her hand, my leg draped over her shoulder, and I shared all that I was experiencing at this moment.  Everything I saw and felt, physically and emotionally.  All the desire of five years of flirting, all the love of five years of deeply vulnerable friendship, I bundled it up in a single thought and shared that with her.

    I watched as the shock washed over her face.  She let go of my dick and my leg and rose to face me.  She searched my eyes for something she still couldn't believe was there.  "I'm never going to get used to that, am I?"

    I giggled, "I hope not.  You so easily leave me speechless, I need some way to return the favor…"  I smirked, but needed some seriousness to balance the silly.  I looked directly into her eyes  "Lilly… I love you!  I always have."

    It seemed she had found what she'd been searching for as she closed her eyes, breathed out "I love you Marin." and kissed me, forcefully and with passion.  It was far too short though.  She pulled away leaving me craning my neck out for her.  She let out a single chuckle causing me to open my eyes.  "You.  Bed.  Now."  And she pointed.

    My mouth nearly formed around the words 'make me,' but my other self had just enough remove from the moment to speak first.  *Bitch, you get on that bed right now!*  

    'Ugh fine!'  I did as I was told and made my way to the bed.  Lilly knew me very well and likely had a very good idea of what had just transpired within my head (minus the second me).  The smug smile on her face was all the confirmation I needed to know that was true.  I sat down on the edge of the bed and smiled right back at her.

    "My suitcase?"

    I glanced over at the closet door and pointed.  "Sylph put it in there as we were walking home."

    "Very industrious you two."  Lilly walked across the room and retrieved her luggage which she laid down gently on the floor in front of her as she kneeled.  I watched with rapt attention as she methodically removed and folded her clothing, placing it carefully in front of her.  "You may remove your bra."

    I giggled, but did so.  Push up bras were never very comfortable.

    Lilly was down to underwear and a sports bra and I was enjoying myself greatly taking in her well muscled physique.  That was when I saw her pull out a harness and a rainbow striped dildo.  My eyes grew wide and I knew that my other self was extremely correct in telling me to do as she said.  "Does this seem like an acceptable size?"

    I nodded eagerly.

    "This has been used, but with protection and is kept sanitized."  Lilly slotted and condomed the dong and began strapping it on.

    "How would you like me?  On my back or…"  I flipped over on hands and knees and waggled my butt at her.  "Or like this?"

    Lilly broke from her domme voice and stern face, insecurity replacing it.  "At the risk of being called 'sappy as fuck' by Cairn, I would like to look in your eyes as I fuck you."  Her tone was somehow an even fifty-fifty mix of question and demand.

    I flipped back over to sit upright and curled my finger at Lilly, beckoning her to me.  "Please just come here and kiss me."  She walked right over, placed one knee beside me on the bed, and pulled my lips to hers by the back of my head.  I moaned directly into her mouth out of the sheer ecstasy of feeling so needed.  That need rumbled around inside all of me until it was my need as well.  I pulled her slowly down on top of me as I lay back.  Unfortunately, her dick poked me right at the base of my own.  “Wait, ouch.”

    Lilly stopped and pulled back.  “A mind of its own, I swear.”

    “I can happily give it a place to be.”  Much eyebrow waggling, made more effective by our faces being so close to each other.

    “The lube is back in my suitcase.”

    “Not needed.  I kinda had Fungie upgrade me to self lubricating.”  Further eyebrow waggling, now with impressed Lilly face.  “Go ahead and test it out.”

    Lilly trailed her fingers down from my neck to collarbone, to nipple (which caused me to twitch), across my tummy (which resulted in happy ticklish giggles), over my enbyhood (which resulted in very different giggles), and too my asshole (which resulted in more impressed Lilly face).  “Fascinating.”  With that she plunged a finger inside.

    I moaned, but managed to keep my eyes open to watch hers watching me.  I smiled at her, “More please.”  

    A second finger joined the first as she started to explore for that wonderful p-spot.  My back arched and my head pressed into the bed as she found it.  “Like that?”

    "Unf, yes that's the spot."  I tilted my hips down into her fingers.

    Lilly chuckled at me.  "You look so pretty when you are enjoying yourself like this."

    I moaned as she pressed particularly deep.  "Show me."  I shared with her my desire to see what she sees.

    Lilly paused for a moment, "As you wish."  She shared her view of me, as she truly saw me.  All of her emotions and biases tied up with the raw image pressing on the back of her retinas, forming into her altered version of reality.  My back was arched, tits out, stiff nipples yearning for her touch.  My neck was stretched and exposed, slight stubble under my chin not quite hiding the red patches forming where her lips had been, marking me as something that needed her to leave signs of her passing upon my body.  My eyes had fluttered closed, she could see the war within them to keep looking into hers despite my neurodivergent brain and her distracting pleasure keeping me from doing so.  My mouth was open, moaning with the pressure she was applying on that special spot inside of me, bringing me pleasure she had longed to bring me for these long years since she first fell for me.  As far as she could sense, the world was empty beyond her awareness of my body, my noises, my smells, and my touch in this moment.  She only took in me, as I took in her, and I was resplendent beauty to all of her that could sense.

    I moaned harder as her undeniable attraction washed over my mind.  “Please fuck me.”  

    “As you wish.”  She pulled her fingers out of me.

    I giggled at her ongoing movie reference.  “I’m not princess Buttercup, just say you love…”  I was cut short as her cock entered me and my mind blanked.  I wrapped my heels behind her ass and pulled myself further onto her.

    “So greedy.”  She taunted me while pressing her hand into my hip, pulling almost completely out, only to thrust right back in.

    I moaned and grabbed for her face, pulling it to me so I could kiss it.  I shared with her my desire for her to take hold of my dick again.

   “As you wish.”  I began to laugh again, but that was canceled before it could start by another thrust and her biting my bottom lip.  She moved her hand from my hip to take hold of me.  I oozed as she squeezed from the bottom up and there was more than enough slickness there for her to stroke, coordinating her motions between her hips and her hand.

    My breathing was rapid and erratic, her tempo kept a steady escalation until pressure inside me built to unbearable levels.  My hips and legs began to quiver as I lost control of those muscles.  I lost control of my voice as each exhale became a quick and low moan.  I lost any control of holding off the inevitable as I came making even more of a mess all over my stomach and Lilly’s hand.  My abs convulsed and with my arms and legs I pulled all of Lilly as close to me as I could, hanging on desperately as the orgasm quaked through me.  Lilly held me there, her body steady except for the heavy breathing and the rapid beat of her heart.

    When my quivering had finally calmed down, she pulled back from me and flopped to the side, still holding me close.  “I have loved you and dreamed of that for so long Marin, and I could never have expected how much better you’d be”

    I turned and kissed her.  “Ditto”  My mind was unable to contemplate any further words, everything was far too amazing and perfect for words.

22