Chapter 2
199 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This Story contains
Physical transformation
Minor Body horror
Poop jokes


An awkward stop for gas was an understatement, possibly of the galactic millennia. The human, still in her bizarre alien form, sitting in the back alley behind a gas station. She was doing everything possible to sink into her chair so no one could even peek at her, regardless of if it was nighttime or not.

‘Just, turn me back alien? Can I call you alien?’ she thought at the symbiote, who was maintaining it’s Petty Silence modes. ‘Oooookay obviously not? Well then I’ll just call you shitlord.’

No response.

‘Fuckwad’

Nothing.

‘Dipshit’

Nada.

‘Moronic space blob that can’t even possess me correctly?’

Preparing snippy response >>> Fuck You

‘THERE WE GO! You’re Moron from now on!’ the human giggled, trying to distract from the dwindling amount of time she could stay parked in an alley. ‘Okay but I won’t call you back if you turn me back.’

Spite >>> Maximum

‘Okay, but seriously, how do I turn back?’

Snippy response >>> be polite and I’ll tell

‘How deep have I dug my grave here?’ she thought mumbled, knowing the answer wasn’t going to be a pleasant one.

Witty response >>> the depth of a black hole

‘Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase change me back so I can pee?’

Terror >>> DO NOT DEFACATE IN ME

‘Then change me back!’

Reluctant giving in >>> SAY IT BACKWARDS

“Nihsneh?” the woman said, an eyebrow cocked under her translucent compound eye goggles. Her skin tingled, she closed her eyes and when she reopened them? Her body was back to normal.

Or rather… ‘normal’ since her once modest and loose top was straining against a much curvier set of ‘assets.’ The plan of being less noticeable was a success, just not to the degree she expected.

Request >>> defecate you disgusting creature with bowels

‘Wait. You don’t poop?’

Disgust >>> Disgusting

‘What do you do after you eat?’

Greater Disgust >>> Does your flesh species not absorb nutrients?

‘Yeah, by eating, what do you just… blob over it?’

Wants to change the topic >>> we are changing the topic.

‘Fair’ the human sighed, restarted her cars engine and pulled out of the alleyway. Neither her nor the alien saying much as she looked for a gas station. A few twists, turns and every conceivable red light possible later. ‘So, what’s going to happen?’

Inquisitive >>> Pardon?

‘Like, to me?’ she thought, finding a station and pulling in, her gas was almost empty and she wasn’t enthused about going to a hotel with her current unexpected guest. ‘Gonna eat my body eventually? Destroy my consciousness? Come on, tell me what to expect Blobby.’

Snarky >>> I shall move on once a better source of biomass is found to reconstitute an original body. You will be fine. Creature that has bowel movements.

‘I have a name’ the woman mentally sighed, managing to get into the worst place on earth, a gas station bathroom. “Melonie’

Snarky >>> Okay flesh bag

‘Snarky, okay blob.’ She chuckled mockingly as she relieved herself. Despite how weird everything was, she was trained in keeping it together in public. A master of the craft from about six months in retail hell. ‘Why do you talk like that anyway?’

Snarky >>> why do you not?

‘Cause I don’t feel like being an asshole’

Reasoning >>> understandable, have a nice day

‘And you aren’t going to ask what asshole means, are you?’

Denial >>> If it has to do with defecation, it is unnecessary

‘Fair enough’ Melonie thought, going and paying for her gas and grabbing a chocolate bar. For the road. ‘And everyone’s staring at what you did to me, so thanks.’

Sarcasm detected >>> You’re welcome

‘Do aliens have a thing for tits and asses? Because I need to remake a lot of clothes now once this road trip is done.”

Confusion >>> those are your battlements

“What!?” the human shouted as her car door closed.

Confusion >>> those parts anatomically are where your defense systems are stored.

“NO THAT’S NOT- ONE OF THOSE IS WHERE POOP COMES OUT AND THE OTHER NEEDS TO BE HELD IN A BRA!”

Disgust >>> stop referencing defecation

“Oh, I’m sorry alien who thinks tits act as missiles???? Is that too weird for you that I poop? Well, everything on this planet poops so get over yourself!”

Scream >>> Screaming

“Oh, good you’re screaming in my brain and if anyone can hear me talking, I sound like a crazy person.” Melonie sighed, shifted into drive, and pulled away from the gas station. “Could you at least stop screaming? I need to pay attention to the road, so we don’t get hit by a car, or moose.”

Curious >>> Moose?

“Giant tanks of death if you see one? You run.” The human said, laughing at the idea of a running into a moose in the middle of the prairies. “Normally they’re easy to avoid but I saw one once and it was scary as helllllllllll!”

Query >>> are they quadrupeds?

“Yeah, big ones too, the answer to who wins between a truck and a moose is the moose wins.”

Query >>> Do they have bone protrusions on their heads?

“Yeah, totally. What did you use my phone to google them or something?”

Denial >>> No, there are well known threats to the universe that match the description

There was a beat, Melonie processing what the alien had just said to her in her mind. Her car slowed to a stop on the side of the road, her eyes bugged out and lips quivering.

“Fucking space moose?????” she blurted out, tears forcing their way down her face as the car was filled with her laughter. “SPOOCE! SPACE MOOSE! MOOSE FROM SPACE? Oh man I know you’re fucking with me now. Okay! When am I waking up?”

Deadpan >>> There was no joke

“…Okay so… am I the straight man? Or are you? I’m not sure anymore.”

Deadpan >>> this is not Abbot and Costello

“Wow you didn’t google moose, but you googled comedians?” Melonie said, still laughing and wiping tears away. “Great usage of time buddy, at least it wasn’t porn.”

Pause >>> there are things that should not enter bodies

“…Really buddy?”

Pause >>> There was very little to do

“And your priority was… comedians and porn?”

Insulted >>> no, they were not

“…okay name a third thing?”

Nervous >>> Anime

“So, you looked up comedians, porn, and anime. Truly this is the space creature we wanted to meet!” Melonie laughed, starting her car back up and chuckling. “Truly through the power of porn and anime we shall be uplifted to the space age!”

Deadpan >>> staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare

“Oh, right you can’t actually look at me. Eat it nerd!” the human chuckled, watching the road as best she could. Which was surprisingly hard with half her vision suddenly fading away into her peripheral.

Snarky >>> Oh, can’t E Y E?

“Did you just fucking pun at me?” Melonie shouted, shifting gears, and pulled over as quickly as possible. The rear-view mirror was giving the woman a frankly terrifying sight. Her left eye had stretched itself out, and now was looking at her and blinking. “…Yeah, I’m gonna need a lot of therapy.”

Victory snarky >>> now. Continue driving.

“No.” the human said as she watched her eye return to its socket. “No. I need to process this you goo fuck.” She took a deep breath, looked at the mirror, and saw her iris wink at her. “STOP. Holy shit, just. What the actual fuck are you doing with my body?”

Genuine Concern >>> At most I can manipulate your body in size and strength, however, I cannot properly control it for some reason.

“Great so now I’m traumatized and have superpowers? Wasn’t this supposed to take till at least my first dramatic family death?” the human sighed. “Just, either don’t do it at all or warn me? I’d rather not be a public enemy or tracked down for some reason?”

Not the being to ask >>> I can promise nothing

“Thanks’ blobby.” She sighed, rapidly blinking to make sure she was in control of her eyeball. “So, what, you can just yank my body around like it’s no big deal however you want? Am I just a puppet? Like, shit dude, what the fuck?”

Concerned >>> You need to try and calm down?

“Calm down? Calm down!” she yelled, her voice echoing through the car. “I’ve been trying too since I woke up and oh an alien is in my body talking in my head? Gee Melonie, you really are managing this disturbingly well!” there was silence, only broken by her panting. “Seriously. When can you get the hell out of my body?”

Honest >>> once enough biomass has been consumed that I can create an original body

“Well at least you can tell me that…”

Honest >>> the required mass would be your weight in food.

“Fuck off.” She sighed, letting silence overtake the car. “Just, shut up. And let me get home.”


Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie 

5