CHAPTER 2-REALIZATION
64 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Kit's Mother regained her consciousness, they let her rest before explaining her on what happened.

While their neighbors started to find each of their houses to see if there are still remains on their belongings that are still can be use.

Kit was thinking about their food and eventually came to a conclusion, and that is, 'to steal'.

Kit began to float as he flies towards the nearest store.

While Kit was flying, he arrived around a park at some point and was flabbergasted because of the scene in his sight.

Individuals with golden hair, dress in a luxurious type of clothes, accompanied by pointed ears and stunning beauty.

Was pouring out of a large golden halo.

Kit can only think of one thing after seeing their appearances.

'High Elves'

They are the same race as elves but much higher.

I stared at them as they walk continuously.

One High Elf stops her foot from walking and her hand started to shake as she turned her head and looked at me above.

'Sh*t! Now I'm done for.'

I cursed internally as I ponder on how to escape.

As the High Elf keeps staring at me, I also focus my gaze on her trying to be as calm as possible.

As we stared at each other the others also turned their heads.

What dumbfounded me was that as they stared at me, some of them started to tremble, while several of them took a step back and others kneeled in front of me.

As I was stunned by spectacle in front of me.

And at that moment, I remembered something about Elves in the novel that I read.

<Elves and High Elves tends to worship Dragons as their God because they are born from nature and are closest to it.>

'So are they worshipping me right now?'

I asked internally as I stared in front of them.

Every high elves that are staring at me for too long change their direction from me to man

A High Elf that seems to be the leader,

He appears to be in his 20's with a handsome face.

He raised his head from bowing it and ask.

"If may I ask 'may this lowly life form know the name of the esteemed great and mighty Dragon infront of me?'"

'Wow, such flattery.' I was astonished by how the high elf ask a question to me.

High elves are known for their pride and magic.

'For such a person to be respectful towards me, I guess dragons really are different.

But how did they know that I'm a dragon?'

"Kit, that's my name. What's yours?"

Every High Elve's eyes opened wide as I answered the question of the man.

'What's wrong?'

'Is something wrong about my tone?'

As I think of this.

After a quite short period of time.

The man replied with a teary eyes.

"For an esteemed Great Dragon to ask this lowly being his name.

This lowly person of your's name is Ailmon Vanan."

"Huh...?"

'Hey wait! When did you become my person?'

As I was lost in thought because of the respond that the man gave me.

The other High Elves was now also looking at me with sobbing eyes, so I change the topic.

"How did you know that I was a Dragon?"

I asked as I landed in the ground and facing him.

"Dragons are the closest to nature and, we High Elves are inclined to anything that are close to nature."

"Ohh, So where did you all came from?"

I asked the man as I ask in a serious tone, and the man seems to sense my serious voice as he began to gulp.

"We are from a world called Theran."

My mind was blank by the sudden reply, but I quickly regained my thoughts and ask again.

"And why are you here in this world"

I inquire in a much serious voice, releasing some of my aura, 'with the help of the system.'

The man seems to be pressured by the sudden change in atmosphere, as he began sweating profusely.

I kept my gaze at him as he began to talk again.

"Our world was destroyed because of something, and we made a deal with the Gods to let us live in other world, and this is the world that was chosen."

'What?'

I was bewildered by the sudden revelation and almost spat out a confused cursed out of my mouth.

I stared blankly at the High Elf man infront of me, as he added.

"And since in this world only human was the superior species, that's why they succeeded in evolving their technologies.

The Gods came up with a plan to lower their numbers by changing their races, and forbid the use their modern technologies including weapons."

I remained blank while his words flowing through my ears.

After a long period of time, I recover my self and continue to stare at the man in front me, and eventually ask.

"What is the condition of the deal you all made with the Gods?"

"We sacrificed all the human lives in our world.

Since they are the reason that our world was destroyed."

"What are the other races that are transported with you?" I questioned him again.

"Elves, Drawfs, Vampires, and the Great Dragons and many other races aside from Human."

"Because there are no Humans?"

"Yes." he replied while kneeling and bowing his head.

It felt like I was hit by a bomb.

I calm my mind first and organized my thoughts.

I opened my mouth again and asking a different question in a normal tone.

"So where are you headed to?"

"We are currently locating a place that are abundant in nature"

"Did you find one?"

"We haven't started yet.

If I am not rude may this person of your's make a request?"

"Request?" I said as I gaze at him with a questioning look.

"Yes, We High Elves want to live in a place near your lair."

"Huh...?" I mumble as I gawk at him.

"And we also want to serve you.

So please let us be of service to you!" He said as he bowed his head lowered.

'Why am I in this kind of situation?' I questioned my self as I stared at him with a puzzled face.

"We will accept any orders you'll give to us."

"But I don't have one though." I answered him while remaining with a blank expression.

"May I ask what do you mean by that?"

"I don't have a home."

'Since it got destroyed.' I kept that part in my mind instead of telling it to them.

"Then please give us order to find you a new one!"

His head almost touch the ground as he utters.

I first thought of people who will gonna see me walking with these individuals,

'I should give them different order.'

"I will take care of my own problem.

You and your people go to all the humans here in this world, and tell them about what's going on."

I said as I wave my hand to instruct them to leave.

"Yes, as you wish."

As they started to leave, I remembered the thing that I forgot as I converse with them.

"Wait!" I speak in a hurried voice.

The high elf turned his head.

With a 'plopped' sound he kneeled again.

"Yes my Lord."

"No, just call me Kit."

"I wouldn't dare to call the name of a great Dragon without a proper honorific."

I only sighed and didn't continue to argue at his response, and ask him.

"Do you have food?"

"What kind of food would you wish to eat my Lord."

"Anything just be sure bring a lot."

"Where should I hand over it?"

"You said you can sense me anywhere right?

I'm just around there."

I pointed where I came from.

"Yes, It'll be our honor to serve you a meal."

He said as he cast a magic and disappeared without a trace.

                                    ***

Aleesia Origeiros.

She is a High Elf who truly admired and worship Dragons, and hated the humankind the most.

Because of their crazy experiments their world was destroyed.

Even though she didn't want to leave Theran, she had no choice.

Her mother always tell her about the stories of how great dragons is and that's why, Aleesia's wish in her whole life was to see a dragon.

And today her wish became true, she saw it today.

Gold hair that seems to shine even in the dark, and deep golden pupils along with the beautiful appearance.

As he looked in her eyes, her heart started to thumped faster.

And now she had been given an order from the great Dragon, it was to tell all humans about what is happening right now in this world.

She may hated humankind the most, nevertheless she accepted the order, for the reason that it was from her great God.

As Aleesia was thinking of this.

She arrived at a place where human gathered the most.

As she stood infront of a much higher platform.

All the humans and other races turned to looked at her.

Some of them gaze at her with on one's guard seeing her sudden appearance, while others survey her with a shocked expression due to her gorgeous looks.

Aleesia just snorted at their reaction, and started to explain everything to them.

As she was speaking, some individuals complaint and several was looking at her in a shocking manner, while others started to cry.

"How do you think we would believe you!?"

Shouted by a man with a furious looks on his face.

"Did I tell you to believe me?" Retorted by Aleesia accompanied by a provoking smile.

"Isn't that dwarf beside you a previous human?

Isn't that enough of a proof?"

The man was silent as he glance towards his side where his close friend that became a dwarf.

"I guess my task is settled here." Aleesia muttered with a genuine smile on her face.

And started to cast a magic ang disappear.

                                    ***

Inside a large building that sunlight cannot reach...

A man with a pale skin, red eyes and two large fangs.

Was looking down at a beautiful girl kneeling in front of him.

"So you're saying, there is a rumours that High Elves are telling the humans on what's happening in this world?"

"Yes my liege."

"And is it true?"

"Yes, I confirmed it myself." Answered by the girl while remaining on kneeling.

"I wonder who's the person that gave order to them.

There's no way that prideful old man will do someone's errands."

"I'll find it myself." He mumbled as darkness envelops him.

3