Chapter 14 – Broken Fountain (R18+)
6.9k 1 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14 - Broken Fountain (R18+)

...

As Leon touched Benica's vagina, her body wriggled within his arms as Benica started to moan softly.

Sloppy wet sounds started to come out as much as Leon rubbed her vagina. Leon tried to satiate his lust as he gulped down his saliva multiple times.

But everything else had to end at a certain point since the main event had to come.

"Wife Benica, I feel that your body is ready to receive my powers. I want you to be prepared and to bear the initial pain. I have to transfer the powers deep inside you, so be ready for it." Leon spoke to Benica while looking straight into her eyes.

"Y-Yes.." Benica's face turned very red at that moment but still nodded as she closed her eyes to accept the inevitable.

Leon excitedly rubbed his junior and directed it towards Benica's crotch. Upon contact, Leon started to rub his penis against her pussy lips. Their intimate fluids intermixed as it dripped on the bed sheet.

Upon sensing Benica's body tensing up, Leon smiled at her sincerely as he tried his best to hide his lewd excitement.

'At last, there is no turning back now.. Here I go!' Leon thought to himself as he positioned his junior and slowly thrust his hips.

Contrary to his belief, Benica kept her eyes closed and showed no pain on her face, as his penis started to pierce her.

"Uuuhh.." A small grunt finally escaped her lips, as her small hole tried to stop the foreign invasion. It's tightness offered the perfect defense to his big and throbbing dick. Leon, however, was too happy to mind such things.

He was finally doing it with a virgin girl. As the warm and fleshy hole wrapped around the tip of his penis, Leon savored the moment a bit too much and with a quick thrust, finally tore down the last vestige of her maidenhood. Now, she could never go back to being a maiden ever again.

Benica's face quickly became sweaty as she tried her best to bear the pain and to not let Leon notice her condition.

'Maybe the pain is a bit too much for her to bear. I must be careful to not overdo it in the moment of pleasure.' Leon thought to himself as he did notice her reaction and decided not to be rough this time and to take it slow.

He even wondered if the pain would make the ex-maiden unable to stand up or walk for some time. Her narrow virgin hole was so tight that the fleshy walls had captured his dick in almost a vice grip.

"I-Is it done?.." Benica spoke weakly as she tried to speak through the pain.

Leon didn't respond and fondled her chest a bit as he quickly kissed her deeply. Benica was no stranger to such kisses now and quickly started to entwine her tongue with Leon's.

Unknown to her though, Leon had a plan. His other hand deviously went towards the already penetrated vagina and touched the clitoral hood with his finger.

"!" Benica's body shook greatly in reaction to the touch, as her mouth was still trapped by Leon amidst his kisses.

Deep inside Benica, Leon's penis was still inside as a lot of love fluids drenched it quickly.

At this point, Benica's whole body was being tormented. Leon's penis was still inside her newly-deflowered vagina, her clitoris was being toyed around by his hand, and his other hand was busy teasing her nipples while his mouth was busy violating hers.

The expression that Benica was making due to pleasure was too difficult for words to describe, as Leon relished and cherished her silliness under him.

Leon separated his mouth for a bit as he asked the breathless Benica,

"Wife Benica, does it still hurts? If it is, then please tell me about it." Leon whispered closely to Benica's ears.

"N-No..i-it's okay now.." Benica gasped for breath as she tried to avoid answering Leon.

"Ohhh... just okay you say.. but, your fluids are already drenching my waist down there, you know?" Leon timely retorted as his finger moved from touching her clitoris to the fluids sticking at his groin.

"Ahh.. I-I don't know anymore!.." Benica pouted lightly as she found Leon's teasing to be very mean. She cutely glared at her mean husband as Leon decided to tease her a bit more.

"Oh? But... I think it sounded really pleasurable earlier..." Leon tried to act innocent as he put on a confused face.

"E-Eh?.. t-that was.. aah~..Unnn!" Benica still tried to deny the argument, but at that moment, Leon pulled his waist back a little bit as he exerted quite a bit of strength to do it.

His penis was trapped very badly inside Benica as the contraction around his penis intensified in response. Unable to bear the enticement of Benica's assertive pussy, Leon slipped his junior back inside Benica's tight hole.

Her fleshy baby-making hole swallowed the penis back almost immediately and tightened around it greatly as if warning him not to make the same mistake again.

"Mnh!..Ah~..haa.." Benica's voice came out unbridled as her sweet moans of pleasure started to come out now. The previous grunts of pain were nowhere to be heard anymore.

The pleasure that Leon was giving her seemed to have overcome the sense of pain from losing her virginity. Her mind was now no longer focused on the pain from the penetration. but on the pleasurable sensations, it was receiving from all over the body.

Done with helping Benica recover from the pain of penetration, Leon now decided to end the session as his entire focus shifted over to ejaculating deep into her womb. Even if he planned on making her his Dao partner, he didn't mind having a child early on this time.

In his previous world, cultivators often despised the concept of child rearing and almost always aborted the child. Leon, however, had lived the life of an orphan for far too long. Even if he had his new family and his new wife to help him through, he wanted to have a blood descendant of his own. He had absolutely no intentions of aborting his future children, ever.

He lightly kissed Benica as he pushed his waist even deeper inside Benica, poking her womb with his penis. Not done with just that, he began to shake his waist with all his weight behind it.

Although he loved to see Benica's cute reactions to his actions, he still wanted to let her enjoy it somehow.

His penis poked Benica's womb repeatedly as Benica's body writhed in agony and pleasure.

"..ah!..Nn.. Aah.. uuuunn~..." Benica moaned into the kisses as the penis went into the depths of her vagina to poke her. The stiff vaginal walls had now turned into a comfortable grip as it squeezed his penis to milk it quickly.

The repeated penetrations turned Benica absolutely crazy as she bit into Leon's shoulder to stop her moans. Her nails dug deep into his back as Benica hugged Leon's body extremely close to hers.

While Leon's eyes gazed at Benica's beauty below himself, as the feeling of letting it out inside soared within him. At the last moment, a thought occurred to Leon.

'I really want to see how pretty she would become once she is healthy again... Your sufferings end here, Beneica!'

When the tightness within her exceeded his endurance, Leon let everything out inside her, as his stream of semen gushed out like a broken fountain. The raging stream of semen accumulated deep inside her womb, as a tear finally slid down Benica's cheek.

Leon kept his penis stuck to the opening of the uterus as he continued to pour deep inside her.

...

A/N: Phew... too hot here man...

53