Rise of the Undead king part 7
55 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before us stood the Blevulpus house.

It was almost the size of a vila but would just be a little smaller.

On entering the hall it was pitch black, we walked in further. I closed the door behind me as silently as I could.

Suddenly a piano sounds with a deep almost growling version of (duhduhduh). And the candles start lighting up the room.

We saw a slender man through to opening in the hall, sitting behind a piano in the living room.

'You are still awake father and are you planning to wake the whole town up with your concert?'

The black-haired man behind the piano gave me one little look over.

'Devilish girl, so that's why you were out, we will have a problem if they find out he is, you now.' His sweet caring voice said.

'I suppose you inherited some of my unethical way of problem-solving.'

I was stunned at the relaxed tone in his voice, although his face was showing some sort of shock.

'And I must add that you did amazingly well, this was your first try?' 

'Uumm, yes father. Aren't you mad?'

'I'm glad I didn't know what you were preparing and yes I am extremely furious with you since I know what you did and how dangerous it is. Do you still have your soul?'

'Luckily yes, but I can't tell you any more father I'm sorry.'

'And you Jacob are you alright?'

'Yes master Blevulpus, I am fine.'

'You don't look fine, the both of you don't with those wet clothes you're wearing, just go to bed you two. We will look into the matter tomorrow.'

'Yes, father.'

Yes Master I will leave as well.'

Before we continued or way to go upstairs. 'Master Blevulpus said. 'You are a lucky girl Cravelia, extremely lucky in fact.'

He seemed a little bit proud actually.

We went upstairs together, 'umm, Jacob I want you to know that I'm still sorry for, you know.' 

'I know, just don't do it again. I think it will be difficult for me to forgive you again...'

She looked at me with a pitying smile, bringing her hand to my face, 'you're still warm how strange'. She started yawning and I yawned as well. It was a long night.

We both went to our room. I had to share mine with the head maid Malanda, she was a lovely woman but snored like a boar.

Before going to bed I took my clothes off and hung them over a chair to change into my pajamas. While I was doing that I noticed the bandage again. Becoming a little sad when I thought of the one who caused the wound under it.

I crawled into my bed and it was as if a candle was blown out. In a second I was sleeping.

3