Rise of the Undead king part 9
44 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vel looked at me, or rather my chest. ‘Where is your wound?’

Apparently, the bandage had come off while I was asleep.

'I...don’t know...’

 

She came closer to me with her researching eyes studying everything about the place where the wound had been.

‘That is quite unheard of, you should have walked with that wound for weeks. Why is it gone?’

‘You did apply that fluid, the other day so’

‘Yes, but that should only allow it to heal in the first place, I think some new mutation might have occurred within you’
Something was up, I had never heard of any undead which could regenerate except for vampires or ghouls maybe.

‘I understand that it is strange, but is it a problem?’

‘No, but I would like to know what is causing it, I have a theory, but before I share it, we do some tests and wait until
my father gets back from his trip.’

‘Let me take care of some of my chores first, I can't leave them to Malanda.’

‘I suppose you are right, then when you are done with those, you should go and see me in my room. I'll be studying there.’

As I cleaned the table she stood up and walked upstairs, I'm afraid this is going to be a strange day as well.
after the table was clean, I went upstairs to change into my normal clothes. I went down again, and finished most of my chores like,
doing the dishes, sweeping the floor, and dusting the cabinets.
Malanda came downstairs again; she was probably done with her chores and would go to the market.

‘Jacob you are almost done I see; I'm going to the market would you care to join? I have quite a list.’

‘I'm sorry Malanda, but lady Vel asked for me after I finished up here.’

‘Aw that's a shame, would you care to join me tomorrow?’

‘That should be possible I think’

‘Okay, then I will only buy the necessary things.’

Malanda had put on her long grey coat; she was about 34 and seemed rather youthful with her light complexion and dark red hair in a tidy bun.
She took an umbrella with her since it was raining outside. ‘See you soon Jacob, be sweet to lady Vel then.’

As she said this I simply replied with a nod of my head and made my way upstairs to Vel's room.

 

2