Rise of the Undead king part 10
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked up the stairs, wondering what she would be planning. She said something about tests I thought.

Standing before her room it was completely silent, making me wonder if anyone was actually in there.
I knocked on the door to be polite, 'can I come in?'

'Come in, you know I hate it when you knock.'

I entered her room, a sweet smell lingered in it, there weren't many lights and the curtains were closed.
The things mostly standing out we're the piles of books spread all over, and strange vails with illuminating
substances in different colors. Close above her bed hung a collection of various tiny bottles with the same
illuminating substances, Cozy.

'It's been a while since I've been here, don't remember it being such a mess tho'

'Yeah, it's been ruff with all the studying, preparing that circle, not letting you notice anything.'

'I did notice you going in and out of the house, but I assumed you had something like a secret boyfriend or something.'

'I don't have to, boys would be storming my house if I would give them a little.'

'I bet there is nothing hotter than a girl buried 10 meters under her books and some tendencies to dark magic, but you're not ugly I'll give you that.' I couldn't suppress my grin after saying that.

'You better give me that, I work hard for it. Nothing like you, since you are hopeless.'

She returned. With a look that said, you sure that you wanna go?
There is no way I'll let her of the hook so easily.

'Hopelessly cute you mean. I see it in your eyes sometimes'

'Jacob sometimes I think of you as a silly goose, you've got all the perks. And yes I think gooses are very cute, especially the silly ones.'

'Ahh, I see, so you are going to test my silliness?'

'We might if there is time, but Jacob do you know of the Hekses of Troya?'

I didn't expect that twist, she sounded serious all of a sudden.

'No, I can't say I ever heard of them'

'That's not surprising, Troya is a neighboring country to our own, here I'll show you.'
She went through some books and eventually found a large cylinder.
From the cylinder case, she pulled a map,

Here you see Muur Where we live and over there you see Troya, between Harkalö and Tresken. it's a little bigger than our country and it has its own nasty problems.'

I was listening to her with my full attention, because I loved it when she would tell me about the world, it gave me an idea of how big it actually was.

She went on. 'In Troya, they have a legend about 8 hekses and a undead warrior who killed 6 of them. The story starts at his creation which was the same as yours, but there are some details which don't match your changes.'

2