Rise of the Undead king part 12
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On our way to the basement, I asked Master Blevulpus why they were going to run alchemical tests on me. 'Jacob you see not all can be revealed by the naked eye, not even by me. We need these tests to determine if a mutation might have occurred after the ritual.'

'You mean I could also be a mutant?'

'Yes, exactly. You do catch on rather fast.'

We were on the ground floor now, in front of the stairs leading up. Master Blevulpus tapped 2 times with his foot and said something in a language I had never heard before.

All the steps of the stairs went downward and formed a new much longer path under the house.

'Don't worry Jacob we won't do anything too dangerous.'

This made me look at him and it evoked some stress.

'Dad, be nice to him.' She used her elbow to poke him in his ribs.

'Ahhh, Sure, I'll do the safe boring ones.'

We walked through the darkness.

'Would you mind lighting the way Vel'

'sure father' she breathed in deeply and a strange hiss left her mouth.

It carried a green wave of translucent color in the air. Waving past the steps of the stairs and resting at or feet lighting the way.

The long row of stairs ended and we got approached by a shadow on the ground master Blevulpus looked at it as it took on a 3d humanoid form,' it is good to see you Kriesler. How is Zarkiuz doing in his residence?' The shadow remained silent and put two thumbs up.' Ah. That pleases me, you are truly the best help I could wish for.'

The shadow shivered from pleasure hearing these words of praise.

'We will be using the laboratory for a bit.'

This time one tumb went up and he became a swift puddle of shadow again.

We resumed our way through long halls and eventually, we stood in front of a copper door with many protective runes carved in it. 'Vel, would you mind opening it, I've allowed you access after your recent achievement.'

Her eyes went big and twinkled a bit, she even stuttered cutely. 'T...t...thank you father.' She put her hand on the door and purple light came from the carvings.

'Do you like the color I assigned to you, I could change it.'

'No. It's perfect, thank you.'

The door swung open with a cranking noise, it revealed many instruments with their shapes made from different metals, bookcases filled with potions, books stacked beside them or on the ground, and in the middle of it all stood multiple laying chairs with bindings. Some had dried blood on them.

1