Rise of the Undead king part 13
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Ow, shit' master Blevulpus rushed into the room flocked his mantle and while it was still in the air made some hand gestures.

The mantle stretched out over the chairs and fell to the ground, only one shape poked above ground level.

Swiftly he removed the mantle and it revealed one wooden chair as the mantle returned to its original size.

'What was that master, did I see blood on those chairs?' 

'Yes father, what was that about?'

'Let's say good people need to do evil things sometimes. I'm sorry if that scares you, but I promise it is to protect you two and the town from something very dangerous. The persons who previously laid there are still alive, I assure you.'

'Does it have to do with you having to leave quickly after this?'

'Yes, I'm going to see your uncle Scarlo, he is helping me figure out what we are dealing with.'

I have only met her uncle once, he is an unpleasant man with drinking habits and he can't keep his hands to himself. If master goes to him for help, it must really be something serious.

'Let's do this quickly, Vel hand me the Turtlewick.' She walked over to the bookcase with a trillion potions in it.

'Jacob please sit down on the chair.'

This time it seemed to be a normal wooden chair, maybe a little small, but okay so I sat down. 

Vel came back with a flask that seemed to be filled with water.

Master opened it up took just a little bit of it and put it on my arm. After a couple seconds, it left a blue marking on my skin.

'There we have it, you have definitely gone through a mutation. If I had to guess it was your sickness which became compatible with you.'

'Isn't it too early to say that father?'

I couldn't quite follow, so I remained silent.

'Could you bring me some Roslan-thorn?'

Vel went on her way again, but apparently, it wasn't the right way.

'No child, it's within the chest buried under the books.'

'How could I know? you should clean this mess ones in a while.'

She moved her hand and said something I couldn't hear, the books moved through the air and reveals a chest to be underneath them.

'Your starting to sound like your mother'

'Ow please, father don't say that. I don't wanna hear anything about her.' 

She gave him the Roslan-Thorn.

2