Rise of the Undead king part 15
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was already leaving. Just like that. This family is weirder than most, but very easy-going.

Vel looked at him with a smile.

'Goodbye father, see you soon.'

'Be careful you two, I will return in two days if all goes well.'

We followed him a little, but he swiftly flew through the halls and disappeared.

'Are you okay with this Vel?'

'Sometimes it hurts a bit, but I know he is there for me when I need him.'

I could only manage a faint smile.

'Let's go upstairs Vel, I'll make us something to eat.'

 

Together we went back up the stairs and all the steps of the stairway were rising behind us, returning to form our stairs to the upper floor again.

We went to the kitchen and found Malanda there.

'Ah, you have come back from the basement, I saw your father leaving, and he told me you have a change of diet again. Vel should know about it.'

Vel looked at her and nodded,' yes Malanda I know, let me tell you about it with some tea.'

I went to work in the kitchen to make us a meal and boil water for their tea. Vel told Malanda about what I could eat and the amount of meat I needed for my new diet.

I came back with a plate of tiny pizzas. here you go.

Malanda took a break from their conversation after smelling them.

'Aww Jacob, those smell delicious even better than my own.'

'I could not dream of making better ones than you Malanda.'

'You give me too much credit boy, my grandmother thought me, it is her way of making them.'

Vel interrupted us, 'Can I take one?'

'That's why I made them, go for it.'

We sat together for a little while and enjoyed the moment.

'I do miss your father when he's not around Vel, I didn't think he would leave. So, I bought the ingredients for his favourite meal.'

'I'm sorry, but I know for a fact he doesn't want to miss your spaghetti for anything in the world. It's probably very important.'

'I know, but still.'

I looked at her.

'Malanda is it okay if I go for a walk?'

She nodded.

'You haven't been outside since yesterday. Vel you should go too and get some fresh air as well.'

Vel's face turned a little sad, it wasn't raining anymore but it was still cold outside.

'But I don't want to.'

Malanda gave her a stern look.

'I don't have anything to do with that, there is enough time to study or do other things. After you've gone outside for a bit.'

I was already putting on my coat as Malanda and Vel argued, I knew Vel wasn't going to win this one, so I waited for a bit.

2