Rise of the Undead king part 26
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vel looked confused at us. It must have been pretty confusing honest. 'What happened?' she asked.

We told her about the guards and she noticeably froze up, but quickly regained herself. Malanda became a little suspicious now since Vel was definitely a mage and a very good one for her age. Then the question came. 'You two don't have anything to do with this do you?'

Vel looked down a bit and Malanda shifted her eyes to me. Ummm what should I say?.... 'Well, Malanda, maybe? A little.' Found its way out of me. She wasn’t happy… 'How could you?! I actually lied to the guards.'

I tried something 'But you didn't really lie, you simply didn’t know and I'm very thankful that you believed in my innocence.'

She didn’t listen.  She was completely inside of her mind and talked more to herself then to us 'I can't report you, but what magic was it? Illegal no doubt about it, otherwise they won't make such a fuss of it. Is that why all those members of the order are here?' She was in a panic, blurring it all out. Vel came closer to her and tried to calm her.

 'I'll make some tea' I said. Vel gave me a look. Was it too soon to mention tea? When I came back they were sitting at the table in the living room. 'Here I made your favourite' I gave her a cup of strawberry tea. 'Thank you, Jacob.’ She took a sip then said ‘I’m still mad don’t forget, you two won't even tell me what magic it was.'

'Well Malanda, we can't.' Vel said. In my head I repeated, "we can't?" wait, we can't... the Bond. I totally forgot about that.

Then Malanda also had to repeat it 'What do you mean you can't'

'We just can't, it was a bond.' I said. 'Ow you stupid children, please just go upstairs I need to think how we are going to fix this.'

I looked at her and felt sorry, I didn't want her to be so worried. I also didn't think we would hear so soon from our adventure in the forest, but still. 'I'm sorry Malanda.' I said And Vell apologized as well saying this afterwards 'Just know that it was necessary, otherwise we might have lost little Jacob.'

I nodded, 'that's true master Blevulpus said so to except for that, little part.'

'Master knew?' Malanda’s face changed quite a bit. Vel looked at me then at her, 'Yes he figured it out on his own.'

Malanda seemed a little impressed with her master, which made her look a little less sad. 'Of course, he would. When he returns I will take it up with him and there will be repercussions, be sure of that.'

We were busted, with our heads hanging low she sent us upstairs where Vel let me meditate and practice the control of my magic.

1