Rise of the Undead king part 41
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I was thinking of what I had seen earlier. Her voice came 'Hey, Jacob, are you daydreaming?'
I shook my head a little to free myself from my daze. She had more to say 'You know you can just look in front of you if you wish.' My questions grew and I’m sure they were visible on my face. 'To wake up?' after I said it, She waved her finger before me 'Ah, ah, ah. That doesn't go anymore, you told me I was pretty.' I felt my head become warmer. 'Well that was, ummm.' 'The truth, yeah I know.' And the corners of her mouth lifted in a satisfactory manner.

My head went very calm instantly, she just wanted to hear it really bad...  She seemed to notice the change within me. 'Just you wait, I'll make you confess even more.' this made me a little nervous, but what did she mean? She smiled at me with a victorious grin as my eyes were cast upon Her face, in the darkness of her room she seemed to be made of the softest silver. Sometimes I did daydream a little because of her. Her eyes were so bright and shone with intelligence. If I could, I would try and keep her safe forever.

I felt a small thing softly hitting my head, 'Did you just daydream again? You know you could be sneakier about it.' Her hand had landed on my head. I swiftly spoke 'I was just briefly thinking about magic practice.'
Her voice doubted every letter of my previous words 'Sure you were, but it's not a bad idea.'

I spent the rest of the day meditating, sometimes my concentration broke when I thought of going to the academy together with her. What things will I do there? Who will I meet?

Soon, the wondering on how it would be, changed into pondering about having a place there.
Vel noticed it quickly and made it a lot easier by telling me again that she would be there too and we would meet up during the breaks. It seemed that I was to be getting a roommate in the near future, so it would not be very different from here since Malanda and I slept in the same room too.

We went through the last items in the back together. We found some necessities for alchemy, weird conduits, a summoning stone for a familiar and some other things.

The week would pass and it so happened to be, one morning I walked in on miss Blevulpus wearing her satin robes. I was stunned, but she just smiled. 'Shall we have that talk now?'

Slowly I nodded, I was hypnotized, sort of and 17, so yeah.

1