Chapter 74: Formal
949 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


I tightened my necktie as I stared at the full-body mirror inside my room. I walked back and checked every angle.

I must admit, this black suit looks really good.

I lined my black suit properly that was covering the white long sleeves and black necktie under. Along with black slacks and black shoes to complete the formal getup.

I grabbed the perfume lying on my bed and smelled it from the bottle, it smelled like lavender. I put some on my suit and my neck and walked towards the mirror. I brushed my hair up to have even a little bit of change of what I always looked like every day.

While checking my appearance, I couldn't help but examine my face, specifically, my pair of red eyes.

Hmm.

No matter how I looked at it, nothing was intimidating in them, I still looked like someone's very approachable neighbor who's always willing to help when called for.

Someone knocked on my door, so I opened it.

I was already done anyway.

"That suit really suits you, Mister Casimir!"

Who greeted me was Karoon standing in front of the door, she's wearing a gray smooth dress reaching down to her lower knees. There were 3 white clips on the left side of her face holding her hair. Unlike her usual behavior that she tended to jump around, she seemed really modest in her dress and actually acting as one.

"You look cute with that dress too, Karoon." I walked out of my room and walked towards the direction of the staircase. "Where are they?"

"They are already waiting for you downstairs. The front side of the mansion is already crowded as of now and there are still more outside."

"I hope you didn't have any trouble organizing all of it."

She looked down and shook her head. "No, Mehrad helped me a lot and he's really good at organizing this kind of thing."

"Yeah, even the party that took place in the Fang and Marionette faction before was organized by him, he really loves parties, isn't he?"

"Yes, also, from what I learned, he also likes singing and dancing. Have you heard him sing? He has a very nice-"

Maybe she saw my annoying grin that's why she immediately cut herself. "Go on, I'm listening."

She didn't talk and just walked a little bit faster, maybe due to embarrassment.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Man, being as handsome and talented as Mehrad must be great, girls falling flat for him left and right- oy, don't leave me! I'm just joking!"

I increased my walking speed to catch up with her. As I walked, I could see her fluffy tail bouncing on her every step.

"Mister Casimir really loves teasing people!" She said the moment I reached her.

I chuckled. "My bad, I'm just teasing you because you are cute when embarrassed. You just remind me of my little sister. She went through that phase as well."

She shifted her gaze on me revealing her pouty lips. "You have a little sister?"

I smiled. "Yes, I have. Her name is Irina and she's the most adorable girl in the world!"

"You must be a very troublesome big brother to have because of that teasing habit of yours. I feel bad for her."

"That must be true, but don't say it like that. So you know, I am the best big brother in the world and she knows it."

Karoon chuckled. "I can already imagine Misha's future dilemma once she grew up."

I chuckled. "Yeah, you are right," I said as I scratched the back of my head.

As we reached the entrance of the mansion, I found 2 people standing at the door.

Immediately, Misha ran towards me and bowed her head while bending her knees and lifting her skirt. Afterward, she raised her head and smiled at me. She's wearing a cream-colored flower sleeveless dress with a skirt down to her ankle.

As always, she's adorable! But this time on a different level!

"How do I look, Big bro Casimir?" She asked with a smile on her face while slowly spinning to show me her dress. 

Adorable!

I cleared my throat. "You look cute in that dress."

"Yey!"

I walked towards her and patted her head while shifting my head towards the person standing at the door just silently scanning me.

She's not wearing her usual black gothic dress, however, her elegance didn't even lessen. She flicked her long bangs at the edge of her face, most of her hair was tied in a ponytail swaying in her every move as she walked towards me. Her seemingly emotionless but beautiful set of gray eyes brightened more due to her red lips. She's wearing a sleeveless white dress with black lining on the skirt. She crossed her arms highlighting the white fabrics on her arms, that for some reason made her arms extremely pronounced, or maybe it was just because it was the very first time I saw her porcelain white arms and shoulders.

I am not an arm or a freaking shoulder person!

"You are finally here, everyone is waiting for you outside." Tanya declared while still scanning my clothes.

I walked towards the entrance and stopped beside her while looking outside. It's full of light and I could already hear the voices of people, especially since they already saw me standing at the entrance.

She walked towards the venue of the party. "We should go now."

Misha grabbed my hand and pulled me with her. "Let's go, Big bro Casimir."

"Boss! He's here!" Leo waved his hand at me, even from a distance, I could already see that he was wearing a tuxedo complete with a bowtie.

I waved my hand towards them.

Unlike the usual deafening roar, I received a synchronized clapping from the people in front of the mansion.

Wow, so they can be formal if they wanted to, huh?

I just hope this party turned out well.

35