Chapter 152: The Tyrannical Warlord
450 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


In the middle of the battlefield of the great conflict between humanity and the kingdom of Erela. While the unnerving sounds of continuous assault of searing lights destroying the elven forces were resonating throughout the battlefield. At a certain place where both forces were frozen on their feet while staring at the person standing right between the two great forces of Ulterra. Just staring at each other and did not even dare to make a move.

"Move back! Don't get close to his Majesty, Demon!" One of the elven knights screamed while raising his shivering sword, fear was completely audible in his voice.

Some of the knights walked forward while assuming their battle stance, but the moment Casimir directed his eyes at them, they trembled in fear and instantly fell to their knees.

Casimir sounded a gentle chuckle. "You don't have to be that hostile, you know?"

"Why are you here?" King Asmit asked while looking up at the person standing in front of him.

Casimir shrugged. "Nothing special, I just came to check out what's happening." He looked up and stared at the Zeppelin bombardment force floating in the sky, bombarding the warriors of the kingdom of Erela. As he turned his gaze back to King Asmit, he narrowed his eyes. "Man, what a situation you've got here. Though, I am more amazed at how you are still alive with those injuries."

King Asmit bitterly smiled. "Have you come to see how our kingdom will fall? And mock me before I face my own demise? Very well, thinking back to what happened to one of your people because of me, that won't be a wonder. I am fully aware that the people of your tribe despise me so much that this would never be a surprise."

Casimir's eyebrows furrowed. "Ah... Sure." He scratched the back of his head before clearing his throat. "Anyway, I have my army currently on standby. And as far as I know, we can't just barge into a battle that is not even ours. And oh... uh... your son is with us."

King Asmit's eyes instantly widened. "You are with Leal? Where is he?" He tried to stand up but he could no longer do due to his injuries.

Casimir put his hand over his eyes and looked around. "As of now, I don't know. We were riding the same phoenix before. Actually, he was the one who identified you. He's also the reason why I know that you used to have a pair of arms. You've received a lot of beating, huh?"

King Asmit moved his remaining hand. "As you can see."

Casimir stopped looking around and stared directly at King Asmit. "Let's just talk about what is important for now." He handed his hand towards King Asmit. "We can't help if we are not allowed to, so I want you to give us permission. I want to form an alliance with your kingdom."

However, King Asmit stared at Casimir with wariness on his face. "An alliance? We never had an alliance with other nations before." 

The horns of war sounded throughout the battlefield, as both of them shifted their eyes behind, what they found was the Zeppelin bombardment force slowly reaching the capital of the kingdom.

"The flying vehicles! They are about to reach the capital!"

King Asmit looked back at Casimir with great horror written all over his face.

Casimir shook his hand. "Listen here, Gorgeous face. Once those fuckers reach the capital, they will destroy everything, including that ridiculously massive tree you have. For now, forget about your pride and think for your people... we are running out of time, King Asmit. I need you to decide now. It's now or never."

However, the used-to-be unmoved human warriors started to sprint in their direction. More than a hundred knights rushed while raising their swords.

"If their alliance successfully forms, we are all going to die! Eliminate the elven king! Don't let them form an alliance!"

With his very last strength, King Asmit slowly raised his shivering bloody hand and looked up at Casimir. "I can tell that you are taking advantage of the current situation we are in to get what you want from us."

Casimir expressed a gentle smile, but his eyes were telling a different emotion. Strong killing intent. "Does it matter now?"

"Eliminate the king!"

"Charge!"

The human knights slowly got closed and the elven knights formed a battle formation to protect their king.

"Nevertheless, it's better than to let my people perish." With a gentle smile on his face, King Asmit grabbed Casimir's hand and lightly squished it. "I, Asmit Durmada, the king of the kingdom of Erela, I hereby proclaim the declaration of alliance between the kingdom of Erela and the town of Agrona, and its current ruler... Warlord, Casimir... Effective immediately."

What came next was the violent sounds of a powerful wind current engulfing the entire area around them. All at once, all the decapitated corpses of human knights that were about to reach them fell to the ground and covered the entire place in blood. The noisy place instantly turned into a field of silence and death.

A terrifying massacre that happened so fast, all the witnesses could do was stare at the culprit with horror in their eyes. Even the remaining human knights fled from him while expressing utmost despair on their faces. 

"It's a pleasure to do business with you," Casimir said while expressing a gentle smile with his eyes filled with pleasure. Did not even flinch at the carnage he had done. 

On the other hand, King Asmit was just staring at him with his dropped jaw. However, his attention instantly shifted as he stared at his slowly regenerating arm, at the same time, all of his fatal wounds instantly healed. As he slowly stood up, he stared back at Casimir with awe on his beautiful face. "You... What kind of monster are you?"

Casimir's gentle smile became a smirk. "The worst kind." He took his hand from King Asmit's and put it next to his ears. "Yo, people. The alliance has been formed, we are now allowed to barge in... proceed as planned." He aimed his other hand to the sky, towards the Zeppelins about to reach the capital of the kingdom. "Do your worst."

Instantly, a massive beam of black light materialized near his hand and struck the bombardment force flying towards the capital. The deafening roar of the black beam resonated throughout the area as it eliminated the Zeppelin bombardment force one after another as Casimir used the black beam of light like an extremely long sword that could destroy anything it touched.

The moment he stopped, all the Zeppelins that were about to reach the capital were destroyed.

Casimir gazed at King Asmit and smiled. Once more, his entire body was covered in his black armor, completely concealing his body and face, except for his pair of crystallized horns sticking out from his helmet. His black metallic wings materialized on his back and waved as he slowly floated in the air. "Let's continue the party, shall we?" And surged to the sky.

While King Asmit just watched him with amazement on his face. "We are saved... Our aid came from the least expected person... a meruem." King Asmit grabbed his spear with his new hand and wandered his eyes throughout the battlefield. "Sound the horns, our unexpected reinforcements have arrived... we are going to fight back... along with the people of the town of Agrona!"

All the elven knights around him bowed their heads. "As you command, Your Majesty."

Feel like being generous today? How about supporting me on my artistic journey? Be my patron for this month and read up to 20 chapters ahead!

19