Chapter 2, Why the f*ck are we here?
73 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eastern Front, 93 kilometers southwest of Minsk, 13th motorized infantry division and 14th panzer division(June 12, 1943)

At the Generalleutnant's tent

"Generalleutnant Ulrich sir!!!"

"At ease, Generalmajor Dieter, so what brings you here?"

"Let me sit down first yeah?"

Why is this fucker here? 

"Well nothing really, I just wanna hang out y'know?"

What? This is why i hate fuckers who got their rank because they have great connections, they're gonna cost us this fucking war.

"So Dieter, do you want to drink or something? I'm so sorry but I don't have anything I can give you" 

So please fuck off.

"Oh its fine, I just wanna drop by and see how you're doing. Also I just want to say, take care of your uniform, it would be a shame if somebody took it from you, it looks quite good y'know? Alright I will leave first then, have a great day Generalleutnant"

"Yeah sure, be careful out there Generalmajor, always keep your head down, you might get shot"

Please get shot, I don't want to see your face ever again.

5 minutes later

"Heil Hitler!"

"Heil Hitler, Captain Fredrick"

"Sir, we have spotted a reconnaissance unit 35 kilometers southeast of our position"

Why is there a recon unit this deep in our territory? Something's not right.

"You can deal with it, I will leave it to your discretion Captain Fredrick"

"Yes sir"

3 days later, 0537 hours

"Sir, we still can't establish contact with Captain Fredrick's unit"

"What happened to the recon units we sent?"

"..... We lost contact with them sir"

"..........."

What the fuck is happening?

"What the fuck!?!????! What is this?" Panicked voices can be heard outside the tent.

The general went out to see what's happening, but when he was about to ask the soldier guarding outside, he saw general Dieter's body hanging at a very tall tree. 

But that's not the only weird thing that's happening, all around their camp are very tall and unfamiliar trees that weren't there yesterday.

"Lieutenant, what happened?"

".... the morning fog was unusually thick today sir, and when it all cleared out.... general Dieter was hanging on that tree"

"........ Fuck"

Somewhere on the skies of Modern day Belarus.

Inside a modified Junkers Ju 52

"The data collected from the the wunderwaffe and other new weapons that we deployed are...... good but not excellent. Looks like we need to simplify our equipment and to opt for a more streamlined and uniform manufacturing methods"

"The performance of the heavy weaponry are especially appalling, even if I don't want to admit it.... looks like the talks about our equipment being over engineered is true.... to some extent"

"Improvements to the transmission and reliability of the engines needs to take priority"

I should stop talking to myself, and better get some rest while I can, looks like I have a lot of explaining to do.

13 minutes later

"Sir! We have 2 fighters on our tail!!!"

What the fuck are you saying?

"What?" When he finally came through and woke up. He saw 2 aircrafts chasing their tail.

Why are there Yak-7 planes this far out of the frontlines? Shit.

"Gunners!!! Where are the gunner?!?"

"There's one diving from the top!!!" 

The peaceful and routine flight was ended by fire from 20mm cannons and 12.7mm machine guns.

And as the fiery wreck came crashing down to the foggy forest below, it was suddenly enveloped by a bright flash of light.

When the bright light started to fade, they were greeted not by the foggy forest, nor by the morning light that they just saw, instead it was a medieval town in the middle of the night. 

The last thing professor Sieg thought before losing consciousness was....

 "Why the fuck are there giant lizards on the street?!?!?"

1