Chapter 23 I am a member of a demonic religion
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Daxian spare life......"

Seeing the female ghost kneeling on the spot, Lin Yun also froze for a moment.

This ghost, so abject?

"I'm not a great priest, just a mortal, are you sure you don't want a fight?"

"You really love to joke."

The female ghost became a ball of wimpiness and said, "Daxian, I'm just a little ghost, I've been trapped in the tomb, I've never gone out to hurt anyone, I'm a good ghost, look at your righteous look, you look like a reasonable person, how about letting me live?"

"But I am a member of the demonic sect."

Female ghost: "......"

Sloppy.

Lin Yun noticed that the female ghost was frightened, so he couldn't help but laugh a little and said, "Give me a reason not to kill you."

"I can lead the way for you, this tomb is full of traps, one mistake is a dead end."

Lin Yun shook his head. In this unknown place, he might as well explore on his own, believing the female ghost. What if she deliberately took himself to a place with traps and was counted by her instead?

"The concubine can drive for the king, also slightly battle."

Lin Yun still shook his head. This reason is still not sufficient.

Seeing this, the female ghost knew she was out of options, and finally said sulkily, "That...... concubine can also warm the bed."

Lin Yun: "......"

Are all the female ghosts nowadays so desperate for survival?

Seeing her so pitiful, Lin Yun finally nodded and said, "I then also do not want you to warm the bed, just more curious, you a ghost can really make the bed warm?"

The female ghost shyly said, "It will naturally warm up when you move."

I suspect you're driving.

Lin Yun coughed dryly and said, "First tell me your name, what is your origin, and what is this place."

"This place is the tomb of the Pingxi King's town dragon, and my concubine is a maidservant of the Pingxi King's residence, named Qiu Ping. The king killed a demon dragon. This is the dragon tomb. Although the real dragon died, the residual soul had not disappeared. In order to suppress the dragon's soul, the king set up the four elephants to seal the demon formation.

Formation into the true dragon grievances, the concubine will be in the tomb of martyrdom, just died in the hands of the Great Daxian souls, are also martyrs."

"King Pingxi? Never heard of it."

Lin Yun did know that there was a Great Zhou court, but the current Great Zhou court, although nominally the ruler of the world, but the actual control is very limited, so naturally there is no king in the field.

"How could......"

Qiu Ping was obviously very shocked, but then she figured it out.

"My concubine has been sleeping in this tomb for many years and only recently suddenly woke up, so I guess that many years have passed outside. Dynasties can still change, let alone a royal family."

Lin Yun came to some interest, so he opened his mouth and asked, "What year did you die?"

"967 of the Tai Hao calendar, how long has passed now?"

Lin Yun: "......"

Tai Hao Calendar, what age is this?

Lin Yun knew too little about the history of this world, so he was suddenly a little embarrassed at that moment.

"Ahem, it's been almost seven thousand years."

Lin Yun casually made up a time. if he said he didn't know, wouldn't it look like he was uneducated?

If that were really the case, he would have to kill the ghost to silence it.

So this is not a lie about ghosts, this is a lie full of good intentions.

"Seven thousand years...... No wonder the king's house is gone."

Qiu Ping some frustration, and asked a follow-up question: "Then Zhen Nan Wang, Zhen Hai Wang, Northland Gun King, do these kingdoms still have heirs?"

"Of course, the whole family is gone."

"The human emperor Ji's should still be there, right?"

"The current emperor's surname is Zhao, which is not considered a human emperor either."

Qiu Ping has begun to suspect the ghost life, so much so that Lin Yun can not even look at it, comforted: "You do not have to be too sad, after all, you are also just a martyred maid, no need to worry about such things."

Qiu Ping: "......"

Although Lin Yun made sense, what if she got even sadder instead?

"Since you're a martyr and you're familiar with this place, do you know how to leave this cemetery?"

After Lin Yun understood the backstory a little, he started asking about the way to leave.

This is a good place for Lin Yun to practice, but it is still too dangerous, or hang out at the bottom of the lake to cultivate safely and comfortably.

"Dragon tomb is allowed in but not out, this is also a trapped formation, the true dragon residual soul trapped here, to avoid it out of chaos, want to leave, can only go to the chamber, extinguished residual soul, this formation is not broken."

"Your king could not extinguish the thing, you want me to extinguish it now? You're not trying to trick me into dying, are you?"

Lin Yun rubbed out a fireball, frightened Qiu Ping hurriedly explained, saying, "Great Daoist don't misunderstand, in this trapped formation, the dragon soul has also been weakened, and your divine fire in Great Daoist can burn the soul. I think that dragon soul is no longer a match for you."

"Are you sure?"

Lin Yun stared at Qiu Ping, who was a bit hesitant.

"I'm...... sure not sure."

Lin Yun: "......"

This female ghost, I'm afraid it's not a bit naive.

"Also strike, then you lead the way for me. When the time comes I can not kill the dragon spirit, killing you should not be a problem."

Qiu Ping: "......"

She suddenly lost some confidence.

But she had no choice but to submit to Lin Yun. The fire that Lin Yun pulled out made her completely unresisting. Her keen intuition could sense that as soon as she touched that fire, her entire ghost would be burned away.

"Then Daxian, you come with me."

Qiu Ping led Lin Yun, found the organ, and the stone door at the end of the passage slowly opened.

This is a big hall, the hall is carved with a huge phoenix. The phoenix's body is burning with fire, making the statue all look as if it is alive.

Also, because of the fire on its body, the hall was very bright.

"This is the Vermilion Bird Hall. The fire of the Vermilion Bird never goes out because there is a fire attributed to immortal spirit stone in the belly. The immortal spirit stone contains rich spiritual energy. This fire is enough to burn for tens of thousands of years."

Qiu Ping was like a tour guide, explaining to Lin Yun, in the Vermilion Bird Hall, there were also many murals recording the achievements of the predecessors at that time.

She had just walked to the front of the murals, ready to explain the story of that time to Lin Yun, when she coldly heard Lin Yun ask: "It shouldn't have much effect if this statue is destroyed, right?"

"Of course, the Four Elephants Formation has already been formed, and the statue only shows respect to the holy beast, there is no other purpose."

Qiu Ping was still curious as to why Lin Yun suddenly asked this, when he heard a sound of a stone breaking, turned his head and saw that the Vermilion Bird's fire had gone out, and Lin Yun pulled out a fiery red stone from the Vermilion Bird's stomach.

"Is this the immortal spirit stone? Surely there is enough spiritual power, it's strange looking."

Getting the immortal spirit stone, Lin Yun's heart also relaxed a lot, although his body is still full of spiritual fluid, but here can not replenish the spiritual energy, but still makes him very insecure.

It's like going out to play without a rechargeable treasure, weirdly unsettling.

Qiu Ping: "......"

"What? Didn't you say you wouldn't break the formation, nothing to it?"

"Uh, nothing, you are happy."

Qiu Ping showed a smile.

Maybe, this is the people in the devil religion......

0