Chapter 2: A new Life*
7.2k 9 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a month since I was what I can only describe as being born. I have since found out that I am in a different world. At first, I thought it was just another time, as everything looked medieval and European.

The idea of being born in the past disappeared as soon as the blonde goddess changed my nappy and used water magic to clean me. I looked at her wide-eyed, thinking maybe she was special, but it turned out that everybody could use magic with one maid using her wind magic to remove dust in the corner or underneath furniture as if it’s nothing.

Another thing I have discovered is the fact that I was born into a quite wealthy family. A duke, no less. It didn’t seem to be a joke, as the rooms were huge and the number of staff was inconceivable to someone like me.

I also saw my father, though it was only a couple of days later after my birth that he came to visit me. He is a pretty handsome fellow with black slicked hair and a moustache. He has a slim figure and sharp green eyes. The eyes looked at me as if they could see through me. He looked tired by the look of his face, with bags underneath the eyes and an unkempt stubble, though it did not reduce his handsomeness, only gave a rugged look. Perhaps he is working hard, which would explain why he had not come till now. He has this aura around him that has such pressure that my little body could not handle it and I had just started crying.

He did not allow my blonde goddess to enter the room when she heard me crying by locking the door. Then he turned to look at me wide-eyed, as if he had already seen through me. I could only cry. After what I felt was an eternity, he says, “From this day forth, you are Allen Lionheart.” I stopped crying and just looked at him.

How did he know my name? No, I wasn’t Lionheart before, but Allen. Could it be a coincidence? It must be, right? Right?

He had left and my blonde goddess ran in and grabbed me, putting me into her embrace as I tried to gather my thoughts.

The blonde goddess is my mother, a beautiful woman with a perfect body whose body I wouldn’t want to leave alone even for a night, so it confused me why father didn’t stay with her.

Well, his loss and more time for me. Another thought that occurred to me was that because of my past life memory, I could see my mother as a woman and I have been trying to get it out of my mind.

Though it has become hard these days perhaps due to not having father visiting mother. On a couple of nights, I listened to her moan as she fingered herself. One of those nights, my devilish mind started working, and I started crying to get her attention when she had started her moaning.

“ah, ah, huh, huh oh sweetheart you’re hungry,” mother says.

She picks me up out of the cot where I had been sleeping till now and takes me to her bed. I can’t help but stare at her in the moonlight that was seeping through the window. Her nakedness in front of me. If I had a working cock, I don’t think I would have been able to control myself.

Her sweat smells sweet to me and as I see her full body, I envy father very much to have such a woman, yet he was foolish to let her be while she was horny enough to be pleasuring herself.

She directed my mouth to her nipple. My body instinctively started adjusting to her form and my lips started sucking, but what surprises the hell out of me is that even when I am sucking her breasts, she goes back to fingering herself with one hand and holding me with the other.

“Ah, ah huh, ah Yes, yes suck your mother’s tits Allen.‘’ I listen to her moans as I go to sleep on her breasts after having my fill. The infant body cannot handle being awake for long.

71