Chapter 3: A new Life (2)*
6.7k 9 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 3 months since I was born here.

One of the biggest questions I have right now is why the hell do I have my memories from my previous life? I am not saying it is bad, but I cannot figure out why. I did not see a god or a goddess granting me such a thing. At least I don’t recall it. I was not some kind of saint to get such a thing granted to me.

I had a shitty life. I did not have a family or a place where I could call home. I moved around a lot. The only woman I had been with was the one with the husband before I died. I tried to have relationships before that but was never successful. Perhaps it was because I had nothing to offer, thus I just found it easier to approach older women who were already settled. That’s how I hit a jackpot and lost my virginity, but that was the first and last woman of my prior life. I learned everything from the internet and used everything I could to make a one-night stand into an affair that lasted a month and then I was killed.

I tried hard to think about what could’ve led me to be in such a position, but came up with no answer. Hence I have given up on getting the answer to the big question well, at least for now. Another question bugging me was why father was not living with mother?

This question was answered by the eavesdropping on the maids as they gossiped. Father has 4 wives and mother was the newest and youngest.

To make matters worse, all the marriages were political with no love involved.

That still didn’t explain why he hadn’t visited mother since after naming me, but that was quickly solved as one maid told how the work of mother was done with giving birth to a son and their marriage fulfilment was done.

I just found it weird that if I was in his place, I would be with her every night, mind you. I am here every night.

Maybe the other wives were more beautiful?

I also found out I have siblings, though to be precise they are step-siblings, but to a guy who was an orphan, that sounds good.

I have an older brother named Isaac who is to be the head of the house and an older sister, Elizabeth. I haven’t heard too much about them other than they have to go through a lot of training. I guess I will have to do the same when I get older. I might as well take it easy till then.

Now you must be thinking about how are things going with mother. Well, I’ll tell you after I had her take me to bed one night since then I cry every time she tried to get me in the cot.

So she has no choice but to let me sleep with her on the bed. Now she stopped touching herself. Perhaps she was forcing herself not to. As I can see, sometimes she looks at me with a complicated face in the middle of the night.

I want to tell her I don’t mind, but alas, all I can manage is a smile in this body.

After a couple of nights of no progress, an idea comes to me and from that point, I demand to be fed in the middle of the night. I have been a good boy prior and resisted the hunger in the middle of the night as I don’t want to ruin her sleep. Now I cry every time I open my eyes in the night to get her to give me her breast.

In the beginning, she would wake up to properly feed me then cover herself up and fall back asleep but as the night went by now, she just takes her breast out and guides my mouth to her nipple and just leaves her breast exposed all night while still sleeping. It has become second nature to her.

Slowly but surely, she has stopped covering her breasts in the night completely. She does not even second guess it. “Ah, ah, yes Yes, that’s right, ah ah” one night as I open my eyes to see mother in full force.

Her patience has run out, and she started fingering herself. While she was busy touching herself, I grab one of breasts and started sucking.

She stops what she was doing and looked at me with her complicated face. What’s the point now mother, you have done it before, don’t you remember? As she stares at me, I just keep sucking and looking into those eyes.

Soon enough she continues her fingering as moan started escaping her lips, but she never took those eyes off me. “Ah, yes, suck me dry Allen, these breasts belong to you” After a while that complicated face is replaced with a smile as she comes with that my body fell into slumber.

 

76