Chapter 4: Growing*
6.5k 5 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been 6 months since I was born.

Since I am a baby there is nothing much to do other than trying to crawl but it is very hard and I get tired immediately so I have just been chilling on my backside.

One of the perks of this body is that I do not have to do anything but the teething problem has come and I am starting to hate being a baby.

If you see a child crying because of teething, know when I tell you that they are in real pain. I have been chewing on my toys, be it a teddy bear or even a pillow. God damn it still hurts.

Mother has come and is watching me squirm. Oh what a pathetic site. “My poor baby” she goes and takes me into her bosom. The softness envelops me. This is heaven I don't mind the pain now. I think that but it still hurts if only there was something.

“Let’s take Allen for a bath” mother says and is taking me towards the bathroom.

Bathrooms in this world or at least our one is quite simple but still big. There is a huge bathtub and water is filled by one of the maids who uses water magic then mother just warms it up using her fire magic. I guess people cannot use more than one attribute of magic. I better store that tidbit away for later.

As she is taking me into the bathroom I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. This is the first time I am seeing myself in this life. Oh I am a cute baby if I do say so myself, blonde hair growing from my scalp though it is still short and blue eyes. Wow, my looks can be a weapon.

As mothers lays me down and starts washing me I can’t help but smile at the happiness I have already received in this life. Especially as she has taken her clothes off and I can see her breasts swaying as she lathers me with what I presume is a concoction made of honey from the smell. “Oh is Allen enjoying himself” mother says and starts tickling me. No, no more I give up. She stops to look at me. Did she understand me? Her face coming in close to me and kisses me on my forehead then smiles at me. I have to ask father if he ever loved mother cause I don’t think I would have the strength to leave her be. 

She washes herself with the same concoction from one of the numerous small jars lining one of the wall and I enjoy the show as I see her perfect round ass being lathered up and her pussy which is still pink and not darken at all. I am surprised to see that wait, how old is she? I just thought she was older with younger looks but now that I think about it with the maids did mention her being young it wouldn't be too far-fetched to say she is probably still under 20.

As she finishes washing up she moves into the bathtub holding me against her bosom. I quickly latch onto her breast taking advantage of the position. “ Are you really hungry sweetheart?” She smiles.

I use my new acquired baby teeth to start chewing on her nipple making sure to not bite too hard. “Ah, ah “ moans start escaping her lips, maybe she likes it. “ No Allen my nipples are sensitive due to breast feeding ah, ah” she moans but doesn’t stop me so I am going to town on the nipple using however much tongue I could in between while sucking.

“Yes ah, Allen, my son , Yes”  as I look at what she is doing I am surprised to see that she is already fingering herself. Her pussy is bare with no hint of hair perhaps to be ready for father. I continue to play with her nipple. There is milk dripping down my mouth but I don't care. She reaches the climax then looks at me smiling “ you are naughty boy to make your mother do this” she wipes my face with her hand and licks the milks that were there. 

 

I can die and go to heaven now but alas it is to sleep.

81