Chapter 5: Older sister
5.3k 10 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have been adjusting to life here for a year now.

I have enough muscle power now to be able to crawl around and be on my two feet but only for a bit. You might think I am working hard and I say yes I am with mother bending down praising and motivating I can't help running and fall into her embrace now she is getting smart, she is trying to get me to walk further though I can’t help it but want to run and smother myself into those magnificent big breasts.

I have been able to crawl and walk around looking for anything interesting. This is when I see the bookcase in the corner of the room and find myself going towards it.

The bookcase is pretty big, not one of those slim ones but as big as a cupboard, and it is full of books.

I climb up to find a colourful book that catches my eye. I take it to the bed and open it up to find what can be described as an alphabet learning book. There are many pictures of animals similar to my old world but more colourful than I remember them to be. There are other pages with drawn pictures of tools and everyday items.

As I was looking at the book, mother has come in to see what I am looking at “Does Allen want me to read him a story?” she grabs the book and looks upon it with an upset expression “This is not a storybook Allen let me get a good one to read to you” she starts walking towards the bookcase, and I start crying.

“Oh, okay, okay we will read this one today” she opens up the blanket on the bed and slides in while pulling me into the blanket too. Her breasts on my back work as soft pillows. I can smell her feminine scent with the hint of milk. I just want to turn around and start sucking on them to see her lewd face, but I must get a grip. This is a time for learning.

“Here we go Allen” she starts going through all the alphabets while making silly noises for each animal. I cannot help but laugh before long it is finished. I must remember the alphabets as they are unlike the previous world though the sounds are the same so that is why I can understand everyone. This incident has led to mother reading me children's stories every night which are very similar to the ones in the previous world.

After a couple of days, I see a girl around the age of 10 silently creeping into the room, and when our eyes meet she smiles. It is so adorable I cannot help smiling back.

Red hair reaches her shoulders, her green eyes full of innocence and dimples when she smiles. I think she could kill with her smile alone if she is like this now what will she look like in the future? Pushing that thought aside I notice she is wearing pants and what I would describe as leather armor on top perhaps she had been training as her face is shiny with all the sweat.

She picks me up and says "aww hello little brother I am Liz your big sister”

She then hugs me. Hold on, is she trembling? I try to hug her back but my arms are too tiny then I start feeling cold.

“Elizabeth!!” Mother shouts I am pulled out of the hug. I look around to find that the whole room is frozen and mother is standing there in her towel coming out of the bathroom with wet hair and water trickling down her legs.

Then hot steam starts coming out of mother's body and the whole room which was frozen just a moment ago goes back to normal even mother’s hair becomes dry due to her release of power.

Damn, I better tread carefully with these women. Does everyone have such powers? I need to get mine quick.

“Sorry Aunt Lena I just couldn’t control my emotions,” Elizabeth says.

Mother walks towards us then pulls me and Elizabeth into a hug “It’s okay Elizabeth I am sorry about your mother”

“She, she… said she wasn’t my mother” Elizabeth's voice is cracking. I can feel her trembling.

Mother makes the hug tighter I am being squeezed in between the breasts which is quite alright but I am unable to take a breath so I shout

“Mom”

Mother pulls me out of the hug, takes me into her arms, and stares at me then says “Allen your first words. Say it again Mom.. mom”.

Damn it all I wanted to save it for a good occasion but I guess it is what it is “Mom” I reach out to her with my arms. I pulled into another fierce hug.

That is how the first day of my saying my first words continued until I got tired of saying mom and fell asleep.

74