Chapter 12: First night*
7k 9 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up as I am being moved around. 

I open my eyes to find that I am naked and madame is also naked. 

I can see her beautiful body in moonlight coming through the open balcony.

She has big breasts as I had expected, perhaps a tad bit bigger than mothers. A tiny waist emphasizing her curves. 

“Oh, good you are up Allen, I had to take your clothes off as you seemed hot.”

I just nod as she puts her hand on my chin.

“Can you help me Allen?”

I look at her confused.

“Do you remember drinking your mothers milk?”

“Yes” I say.

“Good, then you can help me, you see my breasts are so big and they have so much milk in them but it doesn’t come out. I need someone who knows breastfeeding to feed on them as they are so heavy. Can you help Allen?” She makes puppy eyes at me.

What a way to trick a child? But I ain't gonna think twice. 

“Yes” I nod enthusiastically.

“Okay good let’s begin” she says with a lustrous face.

She moves my body so I have easy access to her nipples which are already erect due to the cold breeze coming through. 

Her nipples are quite prominent and areolas are large but they are still light in colour. “Her you Allen go, please help me” as she moves one of her breasts towards my face.

I grab it with my hands and start sucking on it. While I am sucking on her breast she is playing with the other one using one of her hands and fingering herself with the other.

“Ah, ah, get the …milk.. Ah. out” I continue to suck on her nipple. Using my hands to message the breast. 

She continues to moan but as soon as she comes close to climaxing she stops herself. I don’t understand why.

She soon stops fingering herself and is only watching me suck and message her breast.

“That is good… Allen..you can stop now. Are you thirsty?”

I nod while stopping my other actions.

“Then since I couldn’t give you milk let me give my water” I look at her confused.

“You see when a woman feels happy she can produce a special water that can energise you” seriously is she really? No she isn’t right?

She picks me up and puts me between her legs.

“Don’t be mistaken the special water is not pee okay?”

I nod at her as innocently as possible trying to suppress my smile.

“I’ll do all the work” she starts fingering herself again while playing with her nipples.

“Ah,.. Yes… ah .. yes.. Allen.. Your mouth.”

Her face gets lewd as she gets close to coming and her finger speed up.

“Ah… put..your .. mouth… ahh….. near hole…”

I get my mouth near the hole where her fingers are continuously busy.

I can smell the sweet, salty scent her vagina is producing.

“ open …..mouth….ah.. Allen.”

Her fingers playing with her hairless vagina. She puts one hand at the back of my head and pulls me in. 

“AAHHH,...Ahhh… Allen.... Drink it…. Drink it all…”

She squirts in my mouth. The flow is quite strong and my mouth can’t take much as it starts to cover my whole face.

I swallow it as much as I can. It is mostly tasteless with a hint of salt, I can understand how people can enjoy this as I certainly have learnt that I do.

She stops squirting. The volume is quite substantial. I look at her to see a huge smile as she sees me covered in her squirt.

“Don’t waste it Allen, it was hard work to produce it. Lick it all.” She continues with a huge smile.

I start wiping my face with my hand and licking my hand. I then start licking her precious space. It feels like it is very sensitive as the whole thing trembles when I lick it aggressively.

“Yes… yes… oh.. Yes Allen” I finish licking everything and stop before letting her orgasm again. 

She looks at me disappointingly. “Good job Allen, how does it taste?”

“It tastes a bit salty” I answer.

“It’s just the nutrients you need to grow big and strong. From now on if you can’t get any milk to come out of my breasts you can drink this okay” she stares at me waiting for a reply.

“Okay” I answer smiling.

She quickly puts me in her embrace again and I fall asleep on her breasts with a satisfied smile on my face.

55