Chapter 14: Ralph Lesson
3.5k 9 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We proceed into Ralph’s room which is similar to mine, he gestures for me to sit on the only chair in the room. 

“I have to teach you how to pleasure a woman since you are too young for sex she told me you won’t need it. I on the other hand think you should know how to have sex, so you can be prepared for the future. I will teach you about sex too aren’t I just the best?”

“Thank you, Ralph” I answer 

“But you have to keep it a secret from Madame otherwise you will get in trouble for knowing too much” 

“Okay” I answer innocently 

I guess he just wants to use me as an excuse to be able to fuck.

I sit still while Ralph leaves the room and comes back with a woman.

A petite woman, long brown flowy hair and big dark brown eyes. Her face still has baby fat to make her look cute. She is wearing a blue silk dress with a corset emphasising her curves and making her small cleavage stand out. She is pretty, must be in her early 20s I think.

“This is Rose, Rose this is the new young master like I mentioned. I have been appointed his teacher hence I will have to show him how to have sex” Ralph introduces us and explains the situation.

“But Ralph isn’t he too young to know about sex?” Rose asks

“Since he is gonna have to stay here, Madame wants him to know these things” 

Rose stands there pondering over what Ralph said.

“Hurry and get your clothes off or do you want me to get Madame” Ralph grows impatient

Rose starts undoing the corset threatened by him. 

As she takes her clothes to reveal a beautiful body. It is no wonder this place is for nobles and higher-ranking officials. Small but beautiful breasts with pink nipples and pink underneath as well. Everything was shaven with not a hair in sight. She also has a cute little butt. 

Ralph guides her to sit on his bed and to open her legs. He pulls my chair near the bed so I may be able to observe.

“This is what you would have to do when Madame asks.”

“First thing to note is that Madame will not be in this position most of the time she will be sitting in the chair and ask you to go down on her.” 

“When she says that what she means is that you would have to pleasure her until she feels happy” 

“Since under the chair you won’t be able to see much so it is better to see and get to know it here but you aren’t allowed to touch another woman so I’ll just tell you what I do, Okay?”

“Yes, thank you. Ralph”

He went on to explain the female reproductive system in front of us while pointing at different parts. It wasn’t very good information. I stopped listening to it immediately and only continued to admire the body in front of me.

He then told me that normally they would use a type of condom to not get pregnant but in this establishment, they don’t need condoms because of the magic madame can use which stops the women from getting pregnant but they have to visit her every month.

Man, these guys are lucky. 

“Okay you can use your fingers to pleasure a woman so you wouldn’t have to dirty your mouth but Madame doesn’t like me using my finger. Hence always use your mouth especially your tongue”

“There is no technique involved, you just lick here, there till she gets aroused and starts fingering herself. Usually, she will call you names, slap you, and even kick you but when she comes she will be happy”

What the hell? I was thinking for a moment that he was lying and wanting to make me fail but the serious face he has on tells me that he has been doing this. Man, Madame must be frustrated with him.

“Are you gonna do anything or can I just leave?” Rose ask.

He has been so busy explaining that she has lost her patience.

“Yes, I’ll do it Rose you don’t have to be this impatient I know you want it,” he says.

I see her rolling her eyes.

“This is a penis and this is the main instrument for making a woman feel good. If one day yours is gonna be as good as mine, women will flock to you.” he takes his pants off to show his penis.

Let me tell you I was expecting more. I see Rose trying to contain her laughter while Ralph smiles at her

I think, he thinks she is too happy to have the opportunity to have sex with him. 

“Remember when you first have sex to put it in the right hole the other one is for taking a shit and you wouldn’t your penis smelling of shit” 

I want to slap him. 

He puts his member into Rose who lays there amused. He begins thrusting and grunting immediately, at this rate he will climax quickly while Rose just looks at me and winks.

“Oh, yes… Yes, come” looks like she is experienced and could tell he was on the verge of climaxing so she gave him an ego boost to get him to finish even earlier. Damn this woman is something. 

Ralph leans in for a kiss “ah. No. I just sucked a dick before coming here. I am only thinking of you sweetie” she blocks his lips with her hand. 

She gets up and cleans herself while Ralph stays on the bed exhausted. He lays there head down breathing heavily while Rose quickly gets into her dress.

“Thank you Rose for helping me learn today” I don’t know what to say so I just say this.

“Oh, you are precious. No wonder she forbade us from touching you, by the way, ignore whatever he is trying to teach. She is letting him do these things to amuse her.” she whispers in my ear before giving me a quick kiss on my lips, giving me a wink, and leaving the room.

54