Chapter 15: Geography
3.7k 9 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sit In the room while Ralph lays on the bed.

Going by Rose words it seems Ralph is just a play thing for the madame and it looks like the other women know about it and are in on it. 

I hope they don’t try to make me into Ralph 2.0. 

“Are you okay?” I ask 

“Oh yea, just pleasing a woman is hard work. I could’ve come in 30 seconds, but I held out until she was feeling it” Ralph replies

I don’t know if I should laugh or cry for his ignorance. I better not say anything as they say ignorance is bliss. 

“I learned a lot, Ralph thank you.” I bow my head.

“Don’t worry I’ll teach you alot more about sex. I’ll show you all the women who work here” he smiles

“No, Thanks Ralph. You have done so much already” I want to avoid watching him having shitty sex with every woman here.

“No way, madame told me to teach you everything”

Damn, that’s right she was the one who put him up to this probably knowing he would be doing this, and from Rose’s words it seems like madame probably wants me to continue with this too. 

“Okay thank you Ralph, I’ll let you rest” I leave the room with that.

I head to the kitchen where the chef greets me with a smile and gestures for me to sit down. She brings over a plate of food, and I devour all of it. As I sit there with the empty plate in front of me.The chef ruffles my hair. “You are not a picky eater, I am glad. Let me know if you want something else and I promise to make it with all my heart” she goes back to cooking things. I thank her and leave. 

I am not allowed on other floors so might as well look around what I can do on this one.

I look around the floor and soon find a door ajar which I open to reveal a library full of selves all of them filled with books.

Since there is nothing else to do I might as well read. I quickly find books that catch my eye and start reading them. 

Don’t think I am a bookworm but the books of this world seems like I am reading fantasy, so I quickly get absorbed in them.

I read about the geography of this world for it is completely different to earth I knew, 

There are three big continents, I stand on one and the other 2 are on either side of this one. Little is known about the other two continents for all three are divided by huge oceans full of monsters making it hard to travel between them furthermore the ocean disrupts the flow of mana so there is no way a magical portal can be used to travel from one continent to another.

It seems there are magical portals in this world to allow long distance travel.That should make things convenient to travel in the future.

The continent where I am is called Lethia while the other two are called Meidia and Carthas.

Lethia is made up of the Holy empire ruled by an emperor. Emperor Augustine, a ruler of an human empire which believes that humans are the one who should inherit the world so they fight against any other race and oppress them.It is located at the southern part of the continent. 

To the north of the Holy empire we have the Midas kingdom which is where I am, a human kingdom ruled by King Midas the third though they didn’t have good relationships with other races in the past they have been trying to establish ties with them now. 

To the north of Midas kingdom is Aldhiem an Elven kingdom ruled by an elven King Samuel. He governs a land full of forests and woods, perfect living conditions for these wood elves who specialise in swordsmanship and archery.

Then to the west bordering Aldhiem, Midas kingdom and the Holy empire there stands Sirion, another elven kingdom ruled by a Queen Elda, a monarch who rules over high elves known for their powerful magic. As it stands the holy empire has been at war with Sirion for the past century with no one side getting an advantage over the other.

Then to the most north of the continent you find the dwarven realm known as the Northern peaks, ruled by a King Greybeard who governs snow covered mountains where only the strong can survive, a perfect environment for dwarves with their underground cities and hardy lifestyles.

The Northern peaks borders Aldhiem and one more kingdom, the biggest kingdom on the continent.

To the east of the continent bordering Northern peaks, Aldhiem, Midas kingdom and the Holy empire stands the demon kingdom ruled by Azrul. Azrul rules over various races such as ogres, goblins and etc. the demon kingdom is at constant war with all who it shares its borders with.

Wow it is completely like fantasy books we would have on earth, I wonder if I’ll be able to visit such places. 

Once mother and sister are safe, perhaps I can travel with them. Though it doesn’t look like other races get along with humans, nor humans with them. 

I close the book feeling exhausted. I see that the sun is beginning to set. Since I am hungry, I head to the kitchen for supper.

53