Chapter 24: 5 year old*
4.5k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am 5 now.

I have been living in the capital for almost a year, though I never had the option to explore it.

The first thing you must wonder is what happened to my mother and sister.

Well, a few months ago, the news was delivered to the public. That Duke Lionheart had committed treason, stealing national treasures and trying to flee the kingdom.

Completely different from what I remember, which was they had arrested him in the capital for treason. Never did they mention he was fleeing or anything, but who can I tell?

The forces were able to catch up to him, but the fight started as the Duke resisted and many knights lost their lives.

They were finally able to bring him down, but he died.

I guess they just wanted to kill him. Though he was my father, I was never close to him, so no emotions came as I heard about his death.

His family is still being investigated who he abandoned for his greed got the better of him and has all been arrested.

Many people at the beginning asked for his family’s heads, but these voices died down as time passed.

Now you might ask how I am doing.

Well, I am well. There are days where I feel helpless but everyone has those days, no?

Ralph has been really happy recently and has gone back to being kind to me. Perhaps his training is going well.

As soon as his training started, he vacated his room, so it is rare to see him as he has moved to another floor.

I see him sometimes with Aliyah, who pulls him everywhere with a leash attached to his neck.

It is as if an owner is walking a dog. I even saw her give him pets on his head.

That is not all, as one day I sat on Madame’s lap in her office, which has become normal now.

In came Aliyah, Rose, and Ralph in tow.

“I thought you would like to see the progress,” Aliyah says to Madame.

“Very well,” Madame says.

“Rose, if you please,” Aliyah says.

Rose, who had been quiet so far, took off her dress in one swoop and sat herself down on a sofa with her legs open, leaving nothing to the imagination.

To be so bold.

I found myself thirsty, perhaps madame has broken me.

“Ralph,” Aliyah says.

Upon hearing her voice, Ralph gets down on his knees and looks up at Aliyah, waiting as if a dog is waiting for the command of his master.

“Make Rose over there feel good.”

Upon her command, Ralph never gets up on his legs but walks on his knees to where Rose sits.

“It looks good, but will you have taught him to please a woman properly?” Madame asks.

“Who do you think I am?” Aliyah answers her question with one of her own.

Madame smirks while Ralph starts using his tongue on Rose’s private area.

“Ahh, ahh.” such moans start leaking from Rose.

While Aliyah has taken a whip out of who knows where and positioned herself behind Ralph.

“Ralph, raise your behind. This is taking too long. I should punish you.”

Without taking his mouth away from between Rose’s thighs, he lifts his ass.

“Ahh, yes, ahhhh, eat me you mut.”

Aliyah also starts whipping his ass at what feels like 30 seconds’ intervals.

Whelps start coming out of Ralph’s mouth whenever struck and stops.

As such, Rose is clearly annoyed by moments when Ralph stops. She slaps Ralph across the face. “Focus on me, dog.”

Madame likes what she sees as she whispers in my ear, “suck on my tits, Allen.” when I turn my head, I notice that the entire top part of her dress has been pushed down, revealing her bountiful breasts.

My mouth unconsciously moves to the closest nipple and I start sucking on it while using one of my hands to pinch the other nipple.

Moans start coming out of madame’s mouth as well.

The entire room is filled with moans with madame who has started using her fingers and Rose who is happy and sound of the whip hitting Ralph now and then.

Soon no noise reached my ears except the madame in front of me. I find myself completely in tune with her.

“Yes, Allen. I am almost there.”

I take the sign from her and stop sucking and pinch both the nipple, one with my teeth and the other with my fingers.

“YESSS!” she comes. I feel her tremble, so I hug her.

Madame hugs me back “thank you Allen.” she whispers in my ear.

“You two seem really close now,” I hear Rose’s voice.

I turn around to see Rose still naked seemingly cheerful perhaps she has got her release.

Ralph lays sprawled on the floor while Aliyah sits next to Rose.

“It seems you are training him well,” Madame says to Aliyah.

“Just wait till it is finished.” Aliyah answers.

Rose starts getting up.

“Where are you going, Rose?” Aliyah asks.

“I need to pee,” Rose answers

“Oh, let’s use Ralph.”

“Ralph, stop sleeping and get up,” Aliyah kicks the laying Ralph.

“Yes, Mistress,” Ralph answers as he gets back on his knees, his dick erect.

“Rose has a drink for you as a reward. You better drink all of it to show your appreciation.”

“Yes, mistress,” Ralph answers

Rose looks around before going near Ralph. “Open your mouth and lift it up a bit.”

Ralph follows her instructions and soon I witness Ralph trying to drink Rose’s pee, which comes at such tremendous force.

He just couldn’t keep up, though I saw him drinking it. A lot of it spilled on the floor.

Soon the pee stopped, and Aliyah kicked Ralph on the side.

“How dare you not appreciate the reward that Rose has given you?” Aliyah says

Upon hearing that, Ralph bends down and starts licking the floor where the pee had fallen.

I just couldn’t believe that this was the Ralph I had seen when I came here.

________________________________________________________

Madame and I are also doing well. She is super smart, so I try not to talk too much in front of her. As I feel like she will be able to see through my words.

The nights are fun where she demands to be pleasured, which I am only too happy to comply with. She still has not given up on trying to get me to drink her milk.

I have also been reading a lot in the library. I never thought I would read this much.

I still may not leave the second floor also, I even tried to leave, but there was an invisible field blocking me.

I didn’t want to ask as they would get suspicious of me trying to escape.

38