Decision
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: This book isn’t at its best, and as I stated last week, I have received comments questioning the quality of the Fic. For health reasons, I am going to take a break, and I will be updating again probably next week.

However, I have a question here that I need to be answered to continue this fic, and I thought what better way to decide than to let the reader choose.

Should I continue the fic as is?

Or

Should I restart this fic?

The benefit of the first option is that readers won't have to re-read the fic and see some similarities to this one. (Although most things will change in one way or another.) The benefits of the second option are that the flow, stability, plot, characters, and overall quality will be better. Things will be changed in this version, especially the first couple of chapters, and I think it will be better.

However, I have decided to let the readers decide, so please comment on whether you want it to change or not. I’ll decide next week, giving a lot of time to consider. 

P.S. Thank you for reading the book and commenting. Even if it is harsh, it does allow me to develop my writing skills and allow for better clarity in the chapters (although I still prefer nice comments). I look forward to writing more.

Should I continue the fic as is? Or Should I restart this fic?
  • Should I continue the fic as is. Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Should I restart this fic. Votes: 2 33.3%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Mar 13, 2022 02:26 AM.
1