6
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiroshi looked at the state of his body and stroked his own fur. Thick red hair covered almost the entire body of Hiroshi. He touched his whole body like an itchy person and could feel the fur. But the red fur did not cover his whole body. 

The right side of his face remains as the original but the left side is covered with hair. In contrast to his head, the right side of his body is covered with red fur while the left side remains normal. As in the zig-zag pattern, his right leg is not covered with red fur while his left leg is the opposite.

…What type of nightmare is he? Looks like a werewolf, but why is his fur just half of his face? 

The teacher thought in her mind. 

...Huh? 

Hiroshi checked the bullet that he was being shot with. He dug the bullet out of his body using his finger. A red bullet, just like the colour of blood. Hiroshi stares at the bullet intently. 

"Bang! Bang!"

As Hiroshi's attention is being captivated by the bullet, the teacher once again shoots him right in the head this time. Hiroshi once again is being pushed backwards by the impact. It looks like Hiroshi is floating like a corpse in that dark space with no ground to fall off. 

The bullet that he held before came loose from his grip. Drifting without direction. 

...Shit, there are only five bullets left, I'm too confident the core is his heart or his head. What place is his core located if it's not there? I can't afford to gamble on this, that damn old man will not give me another bullet if I waste any more bullets without any result.

The teacher observed Hiroshi. She hasn't even moved an inch since her appearance in that place. Yet unlike the two other students, she doesn't seem like losing her balance and floating in that space. 

...Huh?

Hiroshi finds back his consciousness just a second after his head kisses two bullets. Unlike in the nurse room, his head doesn't split up into pieces. The bullets literally get into his head leaving a hole of its size at his forehead while the bullets stay deep in his head. 

...Urgh, something in my head...tickles…

Hiroshi touched his head.

...I can't take any risk...I must find its core first before shooting any more bullets…but, what can I find in this type of Region? There's nothing to act as a clue… I should get out first and gather other information… But, is he still alive even if I'm not shooting his core?

The teacher thought in her mind.

"Wh-what are you doing sensei?! Why are you doing this to me?"

Even though he is scared and his whole body is trembling, Toshi can't help but ask the teacher.

"Sensei? Oh...do you even know my name?"

"Huh? Your name? Uh...I-I don't remember...y-you are a new teacher right? And you haven't taught my class yet, that's why I don't remember your name…"

"Oh...you know what? That's a good excuse. It's like...you are not my student yet, so I don't bound to answer your question… Right?"

"H-huh b-but…"

"Don't worry, you can ask questions from the monster over there, I also will come back later to tame him. So...have fun with him."

Whatever, it's not like he is a strong Nightmare to be used...I have nothing to lose here. He can't even control himself in his own Region...

The teacher once again pointed her left hand with a finger gun sign to her head.

"Bing!"

Right after she shot herself, in a blink of an eye, the teacher disappeared from the dark space as if she had never been there. There's not a single trace of herself left in the dark space.

 

"H-huh? Where is she going? Where is she? Oi...don't leave me alone like this...where the fuck is this place! Oi! Stupid sensei!"

Unable to hold his patience, Toshi yelled his heart out blaming the teacher who he doesn't know her name for everything that happened to him.

...Urgh...what is this?

Hiroshi is still digging inside his head to take the bullet out of his head. 

“H-huh? The monster...it’s still here...alive…”

Toshi shivers as he sees Hiroshi who looks like a monster in his eyes. Even half of Hiroshi's face can still be identified as Hiroshi because the red fur only covers half of it, Toshi absolutely ignores it and concludes that is a monster without having any other thought. The fact that he is too scared of the condition he is in also makes things hard for him to think about the things in front of him.

...How many of these things are inside of my body? I'm too lazy to take off all of it… I’m hungry too...oh, that boy is still there, I should ask him...uhm, what should I ask again? Uhm, how should my sentence sound like... Uhm, hey you, do you know any grocery nearby?... That’s good, I'll go with it

“Hey, are you the grocery store?” 

Hiroshi flatly asks the unorganized and stupid question to Toshi after he sees him.

...Is that the right sentence? Whatever...Oh, where was the woman before? Did she already find the grocery store?...

Toshi doesn’t answer Hiroshi's question. He doesn’t even hear the question in the first place. His mind became numb thinking how he could get out of that place and all that he had just seen. The outer appearance of Hiroshi, who looks like a half-monster, frightened him. He doesn’t even have the energy to run. Not that he can run in the dark space without gravity though. 

“Hsk...hsk...hsk…Please...spare my life...hsk...hsk...”

Unable to think of anything else, the last resort he takes is crying in front of Hiroshi begging for his life. Ironically, asking for mercy to something who he views as a monster who shouldn't have any feeling of mercy.

“Huh? Why are you crying...”

“H-huh? Y-you can talk?”

“Didn’t I ask-”

Hiroshi's body suddenly became numb. He kneels from his position. His eyes blackout, like someone who is losing consciousness. His iris and pupil are nowhere to be seen, losing their colour to the darkness.

After a second, his head moved up a bit. His mouth starts to move. With a deep and vicious voice that is totally different from the one talking before. It comes closer to Toshi.

“Sadly...you’re the one...who can’t talk right now…”

"Huh? Argh...ARGHHHHHH!"

----

0