9)Lucky try(#)
710 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          We leave without stepmom on the carriage, as she stayed to have some fun time, with some friends and acquaintances of hers. 

              The carriage though,i just cannot get enough of it, this stuff is made of science fiction materialised into reality. The artistic sense behind the design is still you know, medieval of sorts and that is besides the point because the thing floats, they say it is fitted with equipment that makes it float and glide at a pretty good speed. The travelling experience inside the carriage is dripping in luxury 

           The carriage is according to me a marvel of engineering, the tech closely resembles what it should be the anti-gravity technology and I could think about a fuck ton of things that can be applied with this tech. The main constrain is that the equipment that supports the antigrav tech is not yet miniaturised to fit into smaller applications. 

          As soon as we get inside the carriage I order the spirit bound to it to return home to our Mansion in the capital. Since all the skirmish with the Beast coalition, which turned into an Alliance of unprecedented scale has spooked a whole lot of intelligent races that hold their territories, having their kingdoms and empires. When I was about age 10 we shifted to our Mansion in the Capital city of Godrith Empire, the Lunasella of hope and glory.  

            For the commoners, it constitutes, the hope that they could rise above ranks to contribute to society in a more significant manner, for merchants, the hope to turn in more profits. The glory goes to the authorities that maintain the city in its full splendour. That is what the capital city means to all of the people that it accommodates.

         The carriage is moving along in constant speed through the scarcely populated streets during the nighttime. As I was recalling the things I've come to understand about the capital, I felt a hand slowly creeping up my thighs and slowly enough taking a hold of my left thigh and moving up a bit into my purple frock lifting my frock a little from the hem. 

             During the years I have sharpened my senses with mental as well as physical training, and the combined effect of the result produced cannot be measured on a linear scale. The sensitivity of my five senses has broken through the roof, now I can even feel someone with them just holding on to my dress and a slight rustle would alert me, let alone blatantly slipping hands into my thigh. 

        When I look at the face of the obvious culprit, he flashes me a cheeky smile, as I did offer to sleep with him I let him do as he wish for now. In the next moment, he widens his legs and pats on the seat between his legs. I got the flow and sits in between his legs and lean my back against his chest. 

      I could feel him breathing a bit heavy and impatiently on my open nape free of obstruction due to my hair tied in a beautiful bun for the party. He slowly pulls the straps of the frock on my shoulder to the sides and reaches out his hands to grab my perky B-cup boobs waiting to be plucked, slowly and gently rolling and kneading my breasts. 

           I could feel something in between a goosebump and a shudder run through my body it's like staying out in the cold naked, but in a more pleasurable way just that you could feel shaking a bit internally.  

        He also kisses and licks me along the nape, neck and shoulders, sometimes my arms, when he tried licking my armpit I kinda stopped him there, cause it's embarrassing. 

       The abrupt stop did not please the horny teen so he pinched my nipples a bit, and I yelp out in response. 

     "Hey..., I turn back and glare at him " 

  " Come on let me lick you there " Alinar asks in a pleading tone to which I respond with a big no. 

But he continued to persist and says " You smell stronger there and I can't have enough of smelling your scent, it's a very unique smell, I tried looking for perfumes like that so I can remember you by smelling them, but if I have to describe your scent then I would say that if the colour pink had a smell, then that would be exactly how you would smell like."

    Hearing my brother revealing his perverted way openly and the without any shame made me blush a bit. But I still shut him down with a resounding no. 

    " I don't want you licking the sweat of my armpits, honestly it's a bit gross too " I add to dissuade him into not developing a fetish for my armpits or any women's for that matter. 

    "Well have it your way " he backs off after some hard persuasion, on my part. Dissatisfied with the failed attempt to lick my armpits, he now turned to lick my nipples by shifting me sidewise to the left and he could now see my erect nipple poking out of my boobs. 

       He targets the nipple on my left boob which is easily accessible to him, after licking his lips with a hungry grin he dives into my breast to claim his prize. He started licking at first and then immediately started sucking on them. At first, I felt a mild erotic warmth, but when sucked on my nipple increasingly, I felt like my nipple got connected to an electric supply, it was even enhanced with my sensitive senses, I could feel myself squirming with pleasure. 

        I push his mouth away from my boobs, I was a bit shaken because I didn't know how pleasurable it could be to have someone suck on your boobs. That kinda escalated quickly so I had to draw a line to catch my breath. Also

" We are at the mansion so let's continue things after a nice and rejuvenating bath," I said much to my serendipity of having reached our destination. Alinar suddenly got fired up and looks at me with a silly smile when I put my straps on and straighten out my dress. Usually, I don't wear a bra so I easily put my clothes back, and get out of the carriage taking Alinar's hand. In front of the mansion, the maids greet us in unison, after discussing some general things with them, I order one of the maids to prepare for our baths in our rooms and dashed off into my own room. 

6