10)prettying up
571 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How many times should Alinar ejaculate in the oncoming , non penetrative sex scene
  • 6 times Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 5 times Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 4 times Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 3 times Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 2 times Votes: 1 9.1%
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on Feb 13, 2022 12:20 AM.

           My personal maid Marice is with me to undress me and I went on to take a bath after the tiring party. I sighed when soaking inside the tub filled with water. 

   [My social skills suck, probably one of those things that came back with me in the afterlife]

      I kind of envy people with great social skills, to control every part of your body to achieve the desired result is an impressive feat in itself and added to that people proficient in persuasion can even talk down someone with a literal knife at their throats. Even though that doesn't sound all flashy like a superpower, talented individuals highly experienced in social skills have it pretty easy in their lives, they pretty much talk away all their troubles for sure.

      Well, I'm sure I can learn it, with enough lessons and practice, if there is one thing I'm not lacking then it's probably money. Even if normal people could do that the chances are I could do that too, but when I think about it in retrospect, it is me who is constraining myself. It may be my personality, that I stay stoic, and choose not to interact with people who I don't know, but well like they say, I gotta find new horizons. 

Sex is one of the new sensations, that I am experiencing from a new perspective. I can't shy away from learning and experience, because in this world ,it is the norm. Staying inexperienced is probably only going to backfire sometime later in the future.

               My left nipple is pulsating a bit even now, I could feel the blood flow in there. Damn it, women are just so sensitive and not like men. But it doesn't mean that I get horny every time someone touches me. 

     The effects of arousal also linger around for some time, but it could also be credited to my sensitive body. So I cannot judge the veracity of it.

           I take a cold bath to cool off the 'heat' a bit. This was the first time any male touched me like that so I just cannot stop thinking about it. I slowly pour the liquid soap kept in the ornate vases into my delicate hands and slather it all over my body. 

            Rubbing the soap over my body made, specifically the sensitive parts got me a bit aroused, so I started massaging slowly and gently to calm down the excitation. The slow and spread out massage eventually calms me down. But the memories from the time in the carriage is still fresh, thinking about it is making me a bit wet down there and my breathing heavy.

          I meticulously clean my body and groom myself and wrap the towel around my body covering my developing curves. I take in the fragrance of soap on my body. I slowly lift my arms and smell my armpits to check for any body odour. I take in a whiff of a sugary smell wafting into my nose, the smell makes me a bit relaxed.  

          I have heard of this phenomenon even in the previous world, when people who are skilled in meditation reach a certain point in their practice, their auras get cleansed which in turn removes body odour and other surface impurities in their body. I don't claim to know all the truths regarding esoteric focuses like these, But since there are beneficial effects that are apparent, I'll take it with a bit of salt.

      I walk out of the bath, refreshed and energised to deal with what's about to come. I feel a mix of emotions from nervous to excited and a  bit of unease because it's going to be a new experience for me.  

            Well, I know a thing or two about milking cocks with my hands being a former man myself, I hope it would be enough to satisfy him, I have also thought of ways to pleasure him without using my hands If he needs more action.   

            As it's the first time for both of us, engaging in sexual acts with each other, I would like to start with a bang, wearing sexy clothes to stimulate his senses and imagination. 

          I had Marice pick me seductive nightwear to set the mood. She was all smiles for me when she heard it because I rarely wear anything revealing. I am pretty sure she connected the dots with how jittery Alinar was acting all along. 

             I unfurled my bath towel wrapped around my torso and wore the red satin night gown she chose for me with sexy red panties matching it. Seeing my dress up like that Marice compliments me a little. 

"You have grown up to become an attractive young woman, just like lady Leena. " 

     "Well, I have my father and mother to thank for the good looks" I gave a small reply to that. 

   " Young miss looks so beautiful and erotic in that night gown, I hope young master doesn't blow his load right away when he sees you." Said Marice with a teasing tone to which we both giggle a little. 

         Putting a little make up and wrapping things up, I got up and walked towards a big vanity mirror placed adjacent to the queen-sized bed, in the mirror I could see a girl with obsidian black long hair like my father's, tied into an elegant bun, and big bright blue eyes like mother's reflect the shine in them, a straight nose, with plump cherry lips forming a thin smile wearing a deep red sexy nightgown with a v neckline with strings, going up the shoulders and tied at the nape, also wearing red string panties to panties to complement the look leaving a lot of skin to show off my long legs and thighs with fair skin, and snowy slender arms crossed in front of my chest. 

      I give a cute pout when Marice sneakily hugs me from behind and she giggles watching me acting like a girl my age. She stops squeezing me and says to me 

" May young miss be ever fertile and youthful like our Grandmatriarch Nisia, have a delightful night with young master Alinar, I wish the best of luck and share with me what happens afterwards " saying that she kisses me in both cheeks and rushes to the door. She takes a turn and comes back and whispers to my ear " The young master had been outside, waiting for a while beside the door, should I let him in now that young miss is all organised and prettied up." I give a nod to her in return and take a deep breath to reign in my emotions. 

6