Tournament Test? I’m in!
514 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, Ms. Rascal. May I ask what had happened there at your last home of residence?" The officer would ask Satania while on their way to the area she'd be staying for the time being. The FMA Wanted to keep an eye on Satania and her actions as they felt demonic energy coming from her body, but tested her blood and it showed up that she was fully human. I was quite weird for them. "Well, I was left to starve and die inside my household by my brother Judas..." She seethed at just the reference of his name. She may have looked calm now, but deep down she was furious. Outraged. "And I suddenly got a reawakening. My body imploded and afterward I looked like this."She would point to her body, shrugging. She was lying. You know this. But the FMA took it to heart. They didn't even care that she was abused and left to rot. They just needed an excuse from her so that their report wasn't absolute bullshit. Which it obviously was either way. "Thank you for your cooperation." The car stopped at an apartment in a nice part of the city. She was then given a duffel bag. She would unzip it, looking inside. There were bars of soft, deoderant, some simple clothes and the HUA Adventurer Test Uniform. "Hm? Whats this?" She would say, slightly confused as to why she was being given this. "You'll be going to HUA(Pronounced Hoo-ah) so that we can keep an eye on you, and so that you can tell us if anything strange happens to you." She would look at the agent, a not very amused look on her face before she slammed the door in his face. He would sigh, fixing his glasses and leaving the area, leaving her alone. 
You do know that you have to get those agents off your ass... Right? 
Her inner demon would speak to her, their voice being less distorted and demonic since they were now one. The voice also sounded pretty similar to her, reinforcing that the voice was just her inner self. 'Yes, I know Demo. But that's another thing... We can see Judas at HUA...' Demo would giggle, seemingly already knowing what Satania was planning. Oh, yes... We'll see him soon. Maybe we'll even see him at the test in a couple days. But remember, you aren't just taking revenge against him- 

"I'm taking revenge against the entire world." 

2 Days Later. The day of the test.

Over these couple of days Satania has learned quite the bit about her body and her powers. Surprisingly she has the strength of a E-Rank at the moment. But her skill triumphs over that, and so does her bodies defense and stamina. She also learned that she could steal an enemies stats and abilities if she defeats them. And by defeat, that is an entire defeat. Either by death, or she crushes their spirit may they never fight against her again. Another thing she found out was that she was an absolute monster in her size now, being a whopping 7 feet tall. It was insane. 

Some more things she learned was that now she had a penis... 

Yesterday, The day of discovery... 

"So. Demo. What are the changes to my body??" She would ask Demo. Demo would giggle a bit before coughing and catching herself, beginning to talk. Ah, well. There are a few things. One thing is that I don't know how you didn't notice you went from around 5'10 to 7 feet off the ground. Especially since you had to bend your head down to get into this apartment.. Demo was right... How the hell did she not notice that she was now 7 feet up..? She would stay silent since Demo could read her thoughts anyways, allowing her to continue. Anyways, whats next is your Runes all over you body, and your new powers. You draw power from the Nordic Gods and their Affiliates by shouting and roaring out runes and words to power up. Basically, you're that cliche anime character that says Kaaaa...Meee... Ha....Me...HAAAAA-! Anyways, I'll teach you a few. One is 'Mountain Breaker' and another is 'Shine(She-nay)'. Remember those. So she has to chant and call upon gods to garner power..? Doesn't see very demonic like, but its her new ability. Maybe she could actually befriend a couple gods..? That would make her super overpowered. Oh yeah, you have a dick now. It's really big, so I dunno how you didn't just... Feel it? It twitches every now and then. But then again, you were a regular girl with malnutrition only surviving off of sheer will and my voice. So I can't expect mu- "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I HAVE A DICK NOW?!" She would scream, grabbing her shorts and underwear, pulling them away from her waist and seeing the massive appendage she was now sporting. That cock was a massive 12 Inches. And that's when it's fucking soft...! She would gasp, falling onto her butt and watching the meat pole flop out onto her thigh. She would close one eye and grit her teeth. It was really sensitive... "Why.. IS this beast of a mans... baby maker..? On my fucking body Demo?!" She screamed, wanting an explanation, her massive dong throbbing and twitching just at the airs touch on her skin... Why the hell was this on her body? Ah.. Well.. Thor talked to me during your transformation and wanted to give you a little present as now being his in world Reincarnation basically? You're connected to all the Nordic Gods... And some Greek ones... Zeus said the same thing... And Odin.. ANYWAYS, they wanted to give you a new source of pleasure. AND, you could have kids, right? ....She would stay silent... Why the hell would they do this..? 

 Several Hours later.

It was now the Tournament Entrance Exam, and Satania was excited to test her new abilities and overall have a good time. The Test Uniform consisted of a Arm Band with a number on it, Her number was Participant 666, Skin tight running shorts, whatever top was appropriate, and some running shoes with blue highlights. The shorts were also blue. Satania would be waiting in her area, fixing the bandages around her chest before she looked up to see another girl? She wore the uniform and had some pretty rad muscles. But was around 6'2 in height. "Need something?" Satania would ask, a bit confused.

"Yeah. I do need something. Number 1, what's that huge bulge in your shorts?"


.


..


...


Huh? 

6