Chapter 11: Port city Paradisium
955 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter has been Edited on; 01/10/2023.

Announcement
Hey! guys going through some tough RL issues, and trying not to spread it in my writing because of my emotions. And currently I can make One chapter a week by writing with my phone, still trying to get a computer and it will be awhile till I can have a real Stable uploading schedule with more chapters.

 

*Jake*

After some time, the Airlock room black door opened.

"Thank you guest passenger Jake, for your help in fixing the navigation system and defending the ship valiantly with your skills." Said Rai in a robotic tone, but a subtle teasing was also present.

"….ughh!" A low groan escaped from Jake's mouth who was sprawled on his back.

He woke up staring at his interface still floating in mid air and all the new notification pop ups.

After he read the descriptions only two things he found quite intriguing.

[You gained cyber upgrade point; Which skill do you wish to upgrade?]
You have acquired![ 33 [F]_ Low quality Shrieking Space critter green cores!]
[Do you wish to absorb cores?] Yes/No

"I can absorb cores I got? It should have something to do with my elemental class I suppose, and also this Upgrade point. Let me check it first."

[Upgrade point: Choose which skill to increase the Rank, and enable more abilities to the skill to a higher rank. Condition for use is that the selected skill must be maxed out.]

After he read the description he nodded to himself "Pretty understandable but not sure what to use it on for now since all my skills are still in the early state." He said.

"Hmm! Well let me just go sell the cores since I can't be sure what it will do to me if I absorb them."

He then silently pondered "Rai can I sell cores somewhere?"

"Yes"

"Then what happens if I absorb cores into myself," He asked the AI.

"Absorbing beast cores is not advisable as the contaminated energy could inhibit your cultivation of your elemental magic!" Said Rai.

"Okay then it's decided then."

[Do you wish to absorb cores?] Yes/No

'No'

[Cores stored in inventory]
[F_Early Inventory]
Store all your goodies perhaps some stolen panties you Perv.
Cool down: None
Effect: Contains Five cubes with a space of volume of Five meters Squared

"Wow! I got an inventory too!? Awesome!" He then opened it up to only see an interface with five boxes and an icon of a pile of green gems was shown on the first box which he guessed was the cores.

After making sure everything was in order including his charm title, Bug exterminator title and new cyber Auto Taker Skill, he only had to worry of his slightly growing thirst, and it wasn't for water but the need for sex.

"Battle prime mode deactivate," The Nano-particle suit, turned to liquid, dismantled and disappearing into his four back plugs/thrusters.
Dragging his exhausted body up, he walked out the door with a hunched back and a pale skin tone, "I need some magic power, I'm low on it, I need to recharge my Lustron to use regeneration."

The unexplained thirst built up slowly and made his half-erect member sensitive combined with an aching heart due to low magic.

"The only one in this ship to help you is, Starlight, but with her current evolution phase I recommend not participating in any sexual activities with her." Said Rai.

Snapping a glare at one of the cameras, "Hey! What do you take me for? I don't do that type of thing, I have lines I don't cross too you know." He retorted.

He opened the black airlock door and walked out towards the ship's cockpit.

He gazed out the window and, saw a marvelous scene which caused his eyes to widen from shock "Rai! where are we again?" Said Jake, seeing the large country-sized metal alloy monolith space station with seven gigantic unevenly sized dark rings connected to the monolith with large spokes like a bicycle wheel, forming a kite shape that received and departed different kinds of otherworldly spaceships, similar to large exotic colored mechanical sea creatures.

"This is Port city Paradisium, one of countless, constantly moving Spaceship stations, designed to harbor thousands of ships and help everyone from the corners of the universe to momentarily escape and relieve themselves away from the brutal battles and adventures, to trade for whatever is not available inside the 'Uiss Cyber-virtual world', even their bodies. A place constantly moving away from the battles of territory. A free place for all kinds of activities that is protected by high power Private Merchant Guilds driven by profits."

"Did you just say, trading 'bodies'. Bodies?! As in prostitution? Ria, are there brothels in one of those rings?"

"That is correct even large syndicates heavily endorse pleasure organizations, as this proved to reinvigorate soldiers of war." Said Rai

He then thought of Starlight "Am I seriously thinking cheating on my first girl right now? Damn thirst. I should just hang on and wait for her."

But the unexplained thirst still persisted, making him wonder if just fucking her on her evolution would work 'No Jake what are you thinking? Just jerk it off maybe that will work. I might be a pervy weeb, but I'm not that lost of a cause. Yes just go jerk it off.'

As if rejecting his 'Saintly' idea his pink interface flashed out and slowly turned to a grey scrambled screen, the second time, releasing a notification with dark letters.

Ting!

[Mission]

[No Cunt No Nut]
*Get yourself together and find an alien cheek to bang. Restore and grow your primordial lustron magical energy*
Reward: Free Points
Mission penalty: Loose 5 levels each time you jerk yourself off.

[Optional Side quest].
[Bare my Seed]

*Impregnate another species with your seed, and get extra hidden rewards and Exp, get to use Lustron Lottery Box*

He was left frozen with shock for a brief moment. "…Okay! I think something in my system might hate simping!"

 

Thanks for reading! And the positive chapter comments. Please hit the ♥ icon (Let's get at least 30 likes for this chapter). And, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing. I would love to thank my first two Patrons Dem1kles and Xerias for the support, which gets me closer to my goal, check my patron page for more info.

27