Chapter 12: Maps and Questions
975 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter has been Edited on; 01/10/2023 and, did some slight changes.

 

[Optional Side quest].
[Bare my Seed]
*Impregnate another species with your seed, and get extra hidden rewards and Exp, get to use Lustron Lottery Box*

After reading the description once more Jake was lost for words, everything was moving too fast, he had just arrived in space about some moments ago, had sex for the first time and technically fought alien creatures to not get lost forever in space and now his system was telling him to go knock up a random alien female.

'This system is blatantly hating on simping, and it's rewarding me for it too! Come on are you helping me or trying to mess up my future relationship with Starlight?.' Thought Jake, already accepting Starlight as his woman.

"Right now I don't understand anything about my system so it would be safer to do what it says, so no jerking off or else I lose levels, and after hearing of the space wars and conquering of worlds, I bet being weak is a crime in this Era." He said to which he continued to switch off the interface.

“Rai!, After we land the ship I will go recharge my magical powers, I request some money, I will need it where I’m going,” Said Jake shamelessly.

“No Uiss coins are available in the ship at the moment to pay for pleasure resources in Paradisium, only docking fees are present.” Said Rai already knowing Jake’s intentions with the money.

“Looks like I will sell the cores when I get off the ship, do you have a map of good places here to sell cores?” Asked Jake hopefully at the AI.

“There are! Also I need you to deliver something for us at our workplace.”

Jake listened as Rai explained the reason they got caught in a wormhole in the first place, was because they were on a mission but on the return trip they got ambushed by a Space pirate ship, and constantly used hyperspace drive till they escaped, but got caught in a spontaneous wormhole.

“I would like you to deliver something to where we work! And at this place you can also sell the cores you got from the shrieking critters.” Said Rai.

Ting!

Mission alert!

[The Delivery man].

*Make your mates, workload less and help her out with minor tasks to get an impressionable opinion on you and increase chances making her a life-mate. Deliver the parcel.

Rewards: Temporary Buff: Perk [×5 EXP] Booster.

Do you wish to participate.*

‘Y/N'

“Okay then, if I can earn money and EXP then it’s good, so yes.” The system then accepted.

“Remember when I said to check your affinity? When you get to where we work ask to be employed to get a Sigil intercom. It’s the only way you will be able to trade. You already have good combat ability so I sure you will not fail the test.” Said Rai.

“Okay. What do you want me to deliver then? And where is this place? Also what is it’s name?”

“Ahh! Simple, here.” Said Rai

[Map uploaded to Seggs system]

[Universe of Eldeon Cosmic Map]

(Browse the topic lists below)

{Invaded and Conquered Planets}

{Unchartered Galaxies and Planets [Recently Updated].}

{Hazardous Areas}

“Our Quest was to retrieve a presumed map toward a treasure of a lost civilization. The job was just to collect the data for the map, and it needed a [mechanic class] to unlock and retrieve it, the pay was good and Starlight accepted. After, working so hard to retrieve it, we got ambushed by pirates presumably also interested in the Map, but the timing of their attack was just too accurate so we figured it was a planned ambush.”

“So you just gave me the universe map that can get me in-trouble?” Inquired Jake.

“Don’t be silly! The universe of Eldeon is too vast and endless, even with hyper drive technology we can’t cover a fraction of it. But every now and then, we try to record and update the map as much as possible. You are welcome to take a look. No harm will be done, just make sure to deliver the map to a guild called [Guild Exploration Order] ‘G.E.O'.”

He opened the map, and clicked the first title. A wide blue Oval-like sphere appeared, and surrounded him. Multiple light specks similar to fire-flies were labeled with a variety of Sigils and labels.

The first to grab his attention was obviously the numerous Dark flame skull badges, Metal cogwheel badges, Tentacle squid badges and different colored Tower badges.

“Interesting…the Empires sure are powerful.” Said Jake with a whistle receiving information that most of the Sigils belonged to the empires.

Ria the red mechanical eyeball hovered and twirled around his head. “That is correct the undead draugs race is the well balanced between necromantic technology, physical power and loved by the death element. But they could only come second toward the ‘Titans Metal Empire' that is run by giant robotic beings rumored to have took over the planet by the killing off their creators and mainly keep to themselves on their galaxy.”

She continued “Followed by the one minded ‘Symbiont's Psychic squids Empire.’ And finally the ‘Hunter empire.' They invade planets just to keep the hunting traditions of their civilization alive, and also known as the best bounty hunters.

And other miscellaneous locations of empire unions, like the Solar System Prison Order for the enemies of the four empires, Military camp training sites, to pick some promising soldiers from a poor background with no ties to another empire, Pirate hit sights and even freedom fighters possible sightings.”

[Uncharted galaxies and planets Updated].

(Classes F-S) Recommended Classes are shown for exploration of each areas as the mana could kill lesser classes.

The map zoomed on a speck of light showing Jake a small green planet labeled No.1058 [E] that only lifeforms of E rank or above could go to.

Then he browsed back to the menu and opened the {Hazardous Areas.}

“What the fuck!” He yelped, terrified at the dangers of the universe from, moving black holes that could crush planets to oblivion.

Magical mutation anomalies considered the universe’s disaster, cosmic eldritch creatures that awaken after some years and devour planets only to sleep again.

Hot star birthing nebula clouds used as homes by other species for elemental magic cultivation, Natural Radiation fields of different magical elements, graveyards of ships with active bombs, infection bio hazards, wormhole possible pop up areas that send you to far places even possibly time fields, Beast alien dens that can breath in space like the shrieking space critters, and the most scariest here had to be the;

‘Beware of Individual! (Planetary Threat.)’ It was Crazy! To be so powerful to destroy a planet, and get your own territory.

“How the hell are species surviving in such a dangerous universe?”

“Simple! Integration of Magical Technology and remarkable adaptation abilities.” Rai said.

She continued “Now! Deliver this to the guild together with your cores and ask for an employment test. I’m sure you will be able to amass enough for your carnal pleasures.” Unbothered by helping the man Starlight slept with, to find another mate.

He saw that Paradisium was divided into what was called ‘7 Halos of Heaven.’ The more money the higher the bliss he read.

Jake nodded, his desire to mate increasing, “Damn I’m so horny.”

He then waited for the ship to get closer to the floating spinning city. The ship then stopped at a forcefield barrier. “Why are we sto..”

“Halt! You are in restricted space, Identify yourself.” A robotic male voice resounded, and Jake guessed it was another AI controlling the space traffic.

“This is Rai of the Nova ship 1st generation Zaire series Rank 2.”

“Ship is recognized in the ‘Uiss’ archives, For docking space, choose a halo and pay the required Uiss Digit Coins.”

A *beep* sound was heard by Jake and the lowest halo of the giant city spun facing the ship with a giant open door.

“1st halo chosen; 200 bronze coins per entry. Exactly 200 bronze Uiss Digit Coins received, Killing is prohibited in Paradisium please keep that in mind thank you.”

The ship entered into the giant open door ring. The place had a light grey alloy giant room, with decent lighting, smooth walls, and droids guiding the ship to land.

“Paradisum! Let’s see if I can find something to help know more about my strange system.” But honestly he was more excited about banging more alien cheeks.

Thanks for reading! And the positive chapter comments. Please hit the ♥ icon (Let's get at least 30 likes for this chapter). And, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing. I would love to thank my two Patrons Dem1kles and Xerias for the support. 

18